It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take a trip down the dirty rabbithole (video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
If you came here expecting to see some type of kinky video, sorry; its not that type of thread.

I do have a dirty movie to show you but, if you don't have a strong stomach, you may want to take a pass on this one. In fact, if you get a rise out of this vid, you probably belong in a padded room somewhere wearing a straitjacket but hey, who am I to judge, right?

A little back story here:

I work as a maintenance guy at an office building with a bunch of office workers who are just stinkin pigs, both the men and the women. These guys may have physically matured but, it seems many of them never got past pre-school mentally or emotionally.

Lately, they have gotten some bug up their butts and have been taking it out on our plumbing system. This has resulted in a lot of clogged toilets and sewage seeping up from the floor drains in the bathrooms. I've been one busy guy trying to keep up with it and we've gotten to the point where we just call in the plumber every time it happens anymore.

Today, we decided to send down the snake camera before clearing the clog to see what they have been shoving down those toilets to mess everything up. We found what we were expecting; HUGE disgusting wads of paper about the size of your head.

I thought some of you here would be interested to see what goes on inside the plumbing system in a commercial building and where your waste goes after it swirls away down the porcelain idol.

The first video starts off just outside a drain cleanout in a hallway. You get to see the camera slowly lowered into the murky water and moving through the crappy water as it approaches the clog. On the top right is a readout of how many feet in the snake has gone. The camera is traveling through a 4" sewage pipe full of all kinds of yucky stuff. At about two minutes in, it breaks through the clog and suddenly, you can see empty pipe. The camera moves back to show the gigantic wad of paper which was holding back the water and then proceeds down the pipe to the main 6' line.

The next two videos show a few other big wads of toilet paper found in the pipes:

As you watch the vids, try not to think too much about what all those little things floating around the camera are or what it must smell like down there in all that crappy water, especially if you plan to eat anytime after viewing these vids.

And you thought YOUR job was crappy? This is the stuff I have to deal with every day.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

That's really disgusting and really cool at the same time. Kind of like in high school biology when I had to dissect a frog doused in formaldehyde. I think your job would be awesome if it didn't smell so bad. I imagine it would be like working on a farm, after a few days you get used to the crap smell.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by freedish

Plumbing is only supposed to be a small part of my job. Mainly, it involves maintaining the HVAC system and replacing lighting ballasts.

The plumbers we call out say the smell doesn't even bother them anymore and they hardly notice it unless its REALLY bad. I haven't gotten to that point yet.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Wtf how did you get a copy of my colonoscopy video??

top topics

join