It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks banker 'source' goes on trial

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Just thought you might want to know this...

A Swiss banker who claims to have handed WikiLeaks details of rich tax evaders goes on trial on Wednesday on charges of coercion and breaking Switzerland's strict banking secrecy laws.

Link

Would be interesting to see what comes of this...

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I'd say he's guilty, and I want to know what the info is. Then I'll continue to wait for WikiLeaks to drop the hammer on BoA...as well as every other organization and individual it says it has revolutionary information on but insists upon not releasing until the right time.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by asperetty

So what if he is guilty who cares, at least he has the balls to stand up to those who want him shutup. Or whom have something to hide. I for one cannot wait either for wikileaks to let all of this loose on the net. To see which politicians are going to be caught out!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightfury

Apparently his defence is that Swiss law only applies in Switzerland, and he only blew the whistle on Cayman accounts.

Hope it flies. YEAH Elmer!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I evade taxation at all costs, id be pretty pissed with some joker turning me in, screw the taxman. Hope this guy gets plane crashed to be honest.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I bet there are a lot of people #ting bricks waiting for this information to be released....on the day of hte release, a lot of people may go directly to jail without passing go....

top topics

join