It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Strange Deaths!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Hey Guys,
Haven't been posting much lately but still here everyday reading. Just had to share this with you however, this is from the local news here. Dead seals have just been washing ashore. Birds, seals, fish, whats next?

Dead seals washing ashore!!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by stereovoyaged

Interesting indeed....I had seen other threads saying the die offs are normal just under reported...Has it gone beyond normal yet?

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I was about to say the same thing! How many stories like this have to be reported before it isn't considered out of the norm. . . I mean really. I am worried and saddened at the same time. All of these creatures breathe the same air that we do. . . I am not ashamed to say that a lot of the prophecies that I have read on ATS lately are beginning to make sense. I think we all need to be a bit concerned. Just my opinion of course!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Well we are living in a more digital age now, things like this would show up more in the news... But I'm not sure if this is normal or not to be honest... I mean yeah, I'd expect to hear about it a little bit more but so many deaths? Who knows...

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Thanks for submitting. It it appears that several types of animals are being impacted including hundreds of catfish. It will be interesting to see if this is reported on the google "Animal Deaths" map. Star and flag...

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by truthwilout

don't quote me, my memory is not so good but seems i heard on tv program about nostradamus that
he said there would be a great undoing of animals and man? if they are effected we are and vise versa
i suppose.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
You know the only thing i can think of is,what does any living thing need to survive,Oxygen, so what if by some unknow reason all the animals are dying because the oxygen level they need to survive is being depleted somehow,but i can't figure out is why it might be happening all over the world,yes i know some of them are natural deaths,but to look at that map of all the die offs is immense.Any thoughts ?

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
OMG, I wonder what it will be tomorrow, guess will have to wait n see?
Soon every animal will drop like flies, huh? I mean what "IF"

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by stereovoyaged

www.earthfiles.com...
now its a bunch of octipi??? octopus group washing ashore with no prior scientific data to go by.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
This is certainly not normal for this area. I have lived on the ocean my entire life and never seen anything like this. I believe the article even quotes someone saying the exact same thing. Oh, and my God it feels good to be back here posting again!
Missed you tinfoil hat wearing nutjobs

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I'd have to say that these die offs aren't normal. If they were, the news or local researchers/citizens would at least mention the last time something like this happened to these creatures like they do when the weather or the environment does something different. So far, I haven't come across any source. No historian or environmental agency, or rep, has came out and said "fowl, bovine, or marine life die off all the time and the last time this species died was..."

new topics

top topics

join