It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Updated timeline of mysterious animal deaths

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

from some good source.... my friend send me the link via msn.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by dreampsi

thank you that is great

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
A lot of the autopsy's on the birds are coming up with 'trauma' or 'blunt trauma'.

I would imagine that falling from a great height in the sky and hitting the ground with some force will cause trauma. This does not really explain why they died.

now that really got a good laugh out of me....are the CDC a bunch of idiots who perhaps mistook the trauma to have been the cause of the fall? granted it is possible that trauma came first in hte sky and then more trauma came onthe ground but this seems less feasible than the scenario you presented which implies that they all dropped dead in the sky all of a sudden and the dead carcusses faced post-partem trauma on the ground....

it is common sense after all...

I wish the government would just be honest with us....

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I hope someone figures it out soon. There a lot that are not on your list.

Map

I will admit that there is probably an increased interest that may be resulting in these events being reported when maybe they wouldn't be otherwise. I will also admit that at least some of these events are normal occurrences and nothing out of the ordinary. But looking at the map (link above) shows the full scope (keeping in my mind that there are new ones everyday and there have to be some happening in remote places that aren't being reported). Its alarming. I can't make myself believe that they are ALL normal and unrelated. There has to be something to it.

Apologies if anyone has already posted the same link that I did. I didn't have time to click every single link.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Illuminati_2012

Can you fix the links, please?

Thanks!

- Lee

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by daryllyn

That's an interesting map.

I am well aware that the human brain does pattern recognition as one of its best positive characteristics.

Do you see a semi "wave" pattern with this like I do?

The only thing not there on the map is a time line. Maybe it needs to be looked at in detail, I don't know.

It COULD be as some auggest, the weather manipulation satellite, or it could be a satellite that went out of control, or it could be purposeful.

But we cannot expect the anti americans to come clean about it.

I have no idea due to lack of any honest information coming forward. I think evil is afoot.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by akalepos

There is a serious lack of information on the internet about these deaths. But upon a recent search of the interweb, I found a few interesting sites. One of which is a Quarterly Report on Animal Mortality by the USGS. The only problem with it is that it seems to only cover North America. It dates back to 1995 though which is the farthest back I have seen any record go. Actually it is the only record I have found besides the lists here on ATS and the Map I linked to in a previous post. I have not looked at every year but did look at several of them and none of them have the high numbers that have been reported in late 2010 and early 2011. Also, only the first two quarters of 2010 are listed. So, it sheds some light but since it is not up to date, it doesn't really solve anything.

Quarterly Animal Mortality Reports 1995-2010

Below is a link to a wiki (which I am aware is not the favorite around here) with an interesting quote.

wiki

The U.S. Geological Service's website listed about 90 mass deaths of birds and other wildlife from June through December 12.[17] For instance, Louisiana's State Wildlife Veterinarian Jim LaCour has stated that there have been 16 similar mass blackbird deaths in the past 30 years.[18]. On the other hand, according to Italy's WWF president Giorgio Tramonti, similar mass death events such as these have never happened before the year 2010.[19]

I know nothing about the man that was quoted but found it interesting that he seems to be the only one who isn't saying these deaths are normal.

I am not sure what to make of the above information. It would be nice if there were some worldwide statistics on animal mortality, I wasn't able to find any unfortunately. Maybe someone else has a link for us???

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Oops! I just realized that I didn't answer your question! I got excited to share the information I found and overlooked it. Sorry about that!

I do kind of see what you are saying but I have no idea if there are any correlations there.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by daryllyn

What was on my mind was the idea that if times can be correlated to the deaths found, then that path would help determine if it was done by satellite, I think.

What that map shows is a sort of "bunching up" of incidents. If we could track one 24 hour period, we could either confirm or deny a satellite theory.

I am still positive that if someone takes a mind to do it, they will blame it on UFO's and such eventually.

I am also not convinced that it could not be solar flares at specific frequencies that bother entities that operate on the frequency. I think that the human mind operates on 14 hertz. Not sure.

But the idea that it wouldn't be solar events because possibly ocurring at night, negates the fact that solar events have a tendency toward a "wrap around" effect.

But then I thin that there would be corresponding incidents simultaneously in different areas: daylight and night time, possibly.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by llewohjr

That would be cool.
We just need one 24 hour period to see if there is a smooth directional or wavy course that looks to become repetitive over possibly the next 24 hour period.

I am still thinking satellite but I am open to other options as well.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

I think exact times are probably not that likely, unfortunately. Unless someone witnessed the actual deaths vs. them discovering the carcasses at a later time, which is more likely. The exact day would be the more probable bet but even that wouldn't be possible for all the incidents because some can occur over a few day or week span.

Maybe there is another way to test your theory?

It would be interesting to see a chart of what, when, where, why on a worldwide scope. I wonder if anyone has the time for that? I know I don't and truthfully I would not be sure where to begin on a project like that.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join