It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great Nightvision Capture of 1 Huge Object or 3 in Formation (filmed "1-17-11) very clear

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by AtruthGuy
reply to post by onehuman

So the guy just happened to be randomly taping the sky for what ever reason.
And he just happened to have nightvision.

right............................

First let me thank Human Alien for giving one good answer for this. Although I have to say the real answer to it has all ready been mentioned through the thread, and that is the guys had gone out dear hunting that night, so that explains why they had the night vision. Also, just for the record, he also stated they were listening to a NPR radio that switches to British broadcasting at night.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Well I have a cam with night-vision to, a Sony handy-cam, and i actually put it out on a chair on night and filmed the sky for a few hours, no real reason. Just thinking, you never now!
Well, did not find anything of-course ;-) But the point is, some people just do things with no real logic, stupid coincidence do exist.

This does not make everything true, but it seems to get forgotten to easily as well.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by FireMoon
Why is the News in the background a British News channel/show, if this was taken in America?

He was probably listening to Coast to Coast with guest, Nick Pope (or Graham Hancock, David Icke, Bill Ryan, oh....you get the point) ! Good 'ear' there FireMoon!

I just started a thread on this but was redirected here so.......S&F for OP

Thank you Human A., I am flattered you thought this video was worthy of posting it yourself. I know how deeply you feel about this subject. To me that means it has merit as you aren't easily taken!

Now as I mentioned before, I am in contact with the OP of the video and he seems pretty good about answering questions, so if anyone has a question besides some mundane dribble such as his choice of verbiage or radio shows, and might actually pertain to the video, I'll be glad to ask him and maybe we can rule some things out.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
wowo another great UFO video this time showing a night vision view....it is amazing how frequrent sightings are now becoming...

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
All I can definitely say is that it is not one solid object. Stars are visible as the objects pass beneath them and the lights move in relation to each other.
Other than that I dunno. The flashing light is probably a plane but the others are unknown to me.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
From what I can see, in my opinion it's probably military. Seeing as stars are visible between the objects and that they don't appear to be staying in a fixed position, as you would assume a solid object would have, I'd have to go with military choppers... Some attack helicopters and such do fly training missions "blacked out" no flight lights on and pilots are using night vision/IR etc, additionally they can be very quiet more so then you'd think for a large flying object... chances are this is what we are seeing. The trailing vehicle is probably for safety/ emergency or to observe the flight path, pilots being trained, or maneuvers, etc. Good video though, and the guy recording is hilarious

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
HAHAHAHAH

"come on down here and land"

oh my goodness! that got me.

If i saw that in the sky i would most likely be very confused and think it to be an ET!

It seems that all lights are moving as if it's 1 craft, BUT you can see stars between the lights..But most likely Et craft have the capability of doing that...(becoming invisible)

I'm not sure what this could be though...now i'ma look back through everyones replies and hopefully gain more knowledge on what this could be!
Thank you OP!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by defcon5
IMHO…
That’s a fighter plane following a tanker, doing a nighttime refueling operation.

Again, there's only one anti-collision light blinking so it can't be more than one plane. And whatever it is it's big so why can't you hear any noise? Even a blimp would have at least two engines. They're noisy especially at night.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by doubleplusungood
All I can definitely say is that it is not one solid object. Stars are visible as the objects pass beneath them and the lights move in relation to each other.
Other than that I dunno. The flashing light is probably a plane but the others are unknown to me.

I saw that too. Seeing the star shining between the lights is why I believe a lot of people are saying it's multiple aircraft in formation. But I didn't hear any noise from the tape. One aircraft would be noisy enough especially at night. Multiple jet aircraft flying in formation? Don't you think there would be a terrific amount of engine noise? Or was the audio on the tape missing?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by VladMan

Originally posted by doubleplusungood

I saw that too. Seeing the star shining between the lights is why I believe a lot of people are saying it's multiple aircraft in formation. But I didn't hear any noise from the tape. One aircraft would be noisy enough especially at night. Multiple jet aircraft flying in formation? Don't you think there would be a terrific amount of engine noise? Or was the audio on the tape missing?

I dont think any of the audio is missing as we clearly hear him talking and can also hear the radio playing. The OP of the video did say when I wrote to him though:

Hi, between 1:10 and 1:20 on the video there is a jet sound but it sounds artificial to me - it is a sound that a jet would make once it passes over but they were not at that point yet in the sky for the pass over sound - very strange. Besides that they were very slow moving and quite

If you watch the video on full screen, you will see a small object fly through or under them going in the opposite direction around the 2:38 mark. I have wondered if that may have been what he heard, but it seems to tiny compared to all the rest.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
With the manner the video starts, it gives me the feeling the guy who filmed it was expecting something to be coming...as in, something he'd seen outside before that looked like a UFO but wasn't.

I don't believe this one.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

The other night (15th) when I was out for my evening constitutional (about 10:20 PM), Along the Sarasota, Florida waterfront I saw three orange lights. They were flying SW and then turned west away from Sarasota (my residence) and flew into a bank of clouds. They were about three to four miles away and past the barrier island off the coast (my guess) and initially were under the cloud cover and easily visible. They were distinct and bright. They appeared to be separate and only connected through proximity.
I saw no other lights associated with them. If they were planes, they were perhaps standing on their afterburners.
My question is, are afterburners orange? I always thought they were bluish.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join