It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girlfriend can't accept shes pregnant... some help would be nice

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

Originally posted by questcequecest
reply to post by highlyoriginal

get a ticket and escape over seas theres no reason if u dont want the baby that u shud be dragged thru the mud and made to have a baby with this girl...

naaaaaaahhhhh
u get pissed and root someone u cop it mate !!!!

It takes TWO to make a baby!! REMEMBER that.

True, but in this day and age when women have rights and men only have responsibility, it only leads to the enslavement or possible enslavement of men. Any condition which leads to defacto slavery cannot be consented to. So if you can't give legitimate consent to a situation then you bare no moral responsibility for the outcome of that situation.
For all intensive purposes it might as well be "takes 1 to tango". It sucks, but that is what happens when the rights to responsibility ratio is out of whack.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
It would be AWESOME if the OP could give us an update!

We care about you brother and we want to know how things went!

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by DroppinSuga

Sorry about not responding, I was away for a few days.

Anyway, as for for an update, she's stopped bleeding, but is still acting difference than usual mentally/emotionally/physically so I have no idea what is going on yet. She has made a doctor appointment, I have offered to go but she seems like she wants to go alone (and trust me I have spent a decent amount of time making sure of this).

I do believe she is holding back from telling me some things that she is feeling/going through but I really have no idea what to think since I haven't been in this situation personally before. I'm hoping that once she see's the doctor she will be more open to what has been going on with her.

If she is pregnant, I'll be there for her 100 percent. I will update once she goes to the doctor and I figure out what is going on for myself.

Thanks for the replies

posted on Mar, 19 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: highlyoriginal

I am waaay late, but just stumbled upon this and curious how it worked out.

You get married? I hope so. Also just now thinking that I hope this isn't upsetting or insensitive if not!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join