It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Technology transfers to china: a sign something is about to happen?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Disclaimer: These are my opinions and i am in no way an expert in the subject at hand.

Today i was reading about GE sharing technology with china in order for a chinese company to build the C919 plane.

G.E. to Share Jet Technology With China in New Joint Venture

The article goes on to list several companies that won bidding contracts to supply parts for this plane and one of the condition is “willing to share technology and know-how.”

This seems to be the theme of every deal western companies make with the chinese.

China is expected to issue regulations on Saturday requiring technology companies to disclose proprietary information like data-encryption keys and underlying software code to sell a range of security-related digital technology products to government agencies.

China Technology: Making Western Companies Reveal Trade Secrets - or Just SOP in High-Tech Global Arms Trade?

So here goes my theory, say you know some big catastrophe will hit the earth. You run millions of simulations to find out which parts of the world will be hit the worst. It turns out that china will escape most if not all the damage. What do you do? you transfer all the technology know how there so after the worst passes you can rebuild things much faster by just buying it all back from the chinese, instead of having to build all new assembly lines for our infrastructure we can get things going quickly.

We can order some trains, some planes, some spare parts for things that have been broken. we would be able to rebuild much faster than if we were to do it on our own.

anyway its just a theory, T0X

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by T0XiK

If your theory were true I doubt you'd be reading about it in MSM..
The data could just as easily be stored in the US embassy in China until it's needed..

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by T0XiK

I find your theory very interesting. This would explain why our government in the US have sold us out to China all these years and also why they are spending like there is no tomorrow.

The actions of the US government is really what makes me believe something huge is going to happen because all of their band-aide "solutions" are looking like they are just biding time.... knowing.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

But the thing is, we dont read about it in the MSM, all news sources tell us that china is bullying companies to give up the technology, and the companies just do. they say its the price to "play" in china. personally i dont buy that.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Technology transfers, are as old as technology itself. Why?

History has been nothing but one continual global labor problem. The reason for this is the reality that “history” is the history of disruptive sciences and technologies (“industrial revolutions”) and their expected effect on the global cost of labor. Popular history is revised to make it seem different than this. The only real reason foreign labor is cheaper is because the infrastructure required to support the foreign labor-pool is built, bought and paid for by the homeland labor-force through military economics, taxation, book-cooking, securities fraud, jury-rigging, well-timed legislative, accounting and banking shenanigans and various other forms of enterprise corruption. The combination of foreign nation-building and globalization create generations of financial slaves which is precisely what they are designed and intended to do. The “powers that be” cannot afford to teach history honestly and accurately so popular (approved) history is not so much what actually happened but what the leaders of the nations of the world want it’s citizens to believe happened. History that doesn’t include globalization, revolutions in industry, wage inflation, technology transfers, foreign labor relocation (colonization), international development and international development banking (big money).. is revised (incomplete at best) history. Absent in revised history is sound, practical, pragmatic, supply and demand, business-based reason and reasoning. Reinhardt’s History Notes follow the repetition of history and the repetition of historical behavior on the part of past leaders and statesmen. Reinhardt’s Journal follows enterprise corruption and white-collar crime in real-time. Actual history is jammed full of treason and sedition on the part of a nation’s leaders throughout the entire globe. The reason an ordinary person is not supposed to know actual history is because of the possibility that an ordinary person may come to recognize the pattern of a nation’s leaders with respect to their responsibilities to themselves in contrast to a nation’s leader’s stated responsibilities to their citizens. History is revised to avoid charges of economic treason that every nation’s leaders have planned and participated in since the invention of writing.. and probably longer. “Ordinary” folk generally do not comprehend globalism, foreign nation upgrading nor their effect on labor because: They are kept secret (behind closed doors) Within them exists a great measure of sedition and treason

This is the website I got that from, he wants money for some of the content, but there's enough free stuff that its definitely worth checking out.
www.enterprisecorruption.com...

new topics

top topics

join