It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doctors ordered to stop giving flu jabs to children

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Doctors ordered to stop giving flu jabs to children

www.telegraph.co.uk

He said that the programme was sensible, because “stopping just one child from needing intensive care treatment more than pays for vaccinating the whole school”.

The decision, taken at a meeting of the PCT on January 5, had been backed by local doctors.

The PCT now says it changed its stance last week “based on further advice received from the SHA”.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
H1N1 vaccine linked to 700% increase in miscarriages
Ten Things You're Not Supposed to Know about the Swine Flu Vaccine
Doctors speak out about H1N1 Vaccine Dangers
Avian and swine flu vaccines cause sterility and death

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Finally some seeming sanity. These mercury based vaccines being forced on the populous have repeatedly been shown to be dangerous.

Sadly they probably pulled it because they found they were in some danger of being sued.

Thread after thread here on ATS has shown this. Yet the MSM totally ignores it. Our media has become worse than the propaganda in the old USSR. At least there they did not pretend it was controlled media...

Remember even Bill Gates admitted vaccines help lower world population

www.telegraph.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Long time coming. They'll still demand the vaccines for the children. Moronic twit mothers will run to have their babies poisoned, and stupid pregnant women will get vaccinated and miscarry. But at least a few more people know about it.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze
Finally some seeming sanity. These mercury based vaccines being forced on the populous have repeatedly been shown to be dangerous.

Repeatedly? I have yet to see any evidence of the vaccine killing one person, let alone many. Yopu do realise that you are probably alive today solely because of vaccinations?

Mercury based? If it wasn't for the additives then the vaccines would either not work or actually be lethal.

Sadly they probably pulled it because they found they were in some danger of being sued.

No, it is most likely ebcause it is a total waste of money immunising children against a very harmless disease. Only 60 odd people in the UK have died from Flu this year, which is only a fraction of the population infected. But it is being blown out of all proportion by the media as if it is the next Bubonic Plague.

Thread after thread here on ATS has shown this.

Thread after thread on ATS is hardly proof of anything matey. I can find multiple threads claiming the Queen is a retilian shapeshifter, but that doesn't make it so.

Yet the MSM totally ignores it. Our media has become worse than the propaganda in the old USSR. At least there they did not pretend it was controlled media...

No, they don't. For one, you're quoting an MSM source (doh!) and secondly they have been banging on about Flu and Flu vaccines to pump up the fear about Flu. Secondly, you obviously missed the furore surrounding the ludicrous claims that MMR caused autism. They reported the crap out of that and it turned out to be total hogwash.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by stumason

Sorry, but history has shown you wrong.

The evidence was incontrovertible from the 70's - here is but one article:

SAN DIEGO -- In the 1970's, a Swine Flu vaccine was blamed for causing more problems than the disease.
The vaccine was associated with a condition called Guillain-Barré syndrome. It’s a paralyzing neuromuscular disorder.

10News reporter, Charisse Yu, spoke to one San Diegan who shared how he got sick during the big Swine Flu scare of the 70's. The last time a form of the virus showed up in the U.S., Yu reported, it triggered a public backlash against flu vaccinations.

In response to a public service announcement, Scott Bittl got a vaccination. But, he said, it backfired. “Up until that point in my life, I was never that sick. Unbelievable,” Bittl said.

It was all part of a $137 million plan to immunize every man, woman and child. The plan was to prevent a pandemic like the Spanish Flu that killed half a million people in the U.S. and as many as 50 million worldwide.

But some said the vaccine had side effects. “Obviously, I got sick. I didn't die. I did get feverish. I went through all the motions of having probably the Swine Flu. At the time the feelings were intense,” Bittl recalled.

According to the Centers for Disease Control, shortly after the campaign started, three people died after receiving the vaccine. But, the CDC said, they found no evidence that the vaccine caused it.

According to the Los Angeles Times, the vaccine was linked to Guillain-Barré syndrome and more than 500 people developed the disorder. 25 people died.

Source

These vaccines are dangerous. If you choose to ignore that, it is your prerogative.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

A CORONER has ruled that a flu vaccine linked to convulsions in almost 100 children may have contributed to the death of a toddler.

The finding by Queensland Coroner John Lock sparked calls for improved testing procedures before the release of mass vaccinations. Mr Lock yesterday finalised his investigation into the death in April of two-year-old Brisbane toddler Ashley Jade Epapara - less than 24 hours after she received the seasonal flu vaccine.

Nine hours after Ashley and her twin sister, Jaime, were given Fluvax, Jaime started vomiting in her cot. As parents David and Nicole attended to Jaime, Ashley slept, seemingly unaffected. But at some point during the night, Ashley died.

. . . . .
A fortnight after Ashley's death, amid reports of an unusually high number of young children suffering fevers and convulsions in Western Australia, Australian health authorities suspended the use the seasonal flu jab for children under five.

My granddaughter was crying and feverish 4 hours after her first vaccination, which had been deferred unil she was 3 because of the mother's concerns about vaccination. She started convulsing that night, was rushed to hospital and was there for a week. The hospital's attitude was that there was no reason to connect this to vaccination, despite the fact that they found no illness apart from the fever and convulsions and subsequent breathing difficulties, and the doctor, (a particularly careful, intelligent one,) had examined her at her mother's insistance before vaccinating, and found her perfectly healthy.

The doctor admitted later that, if the little girl had been vaccinated at the normal age, a reaction like this would have killed her, and recommended she receive no more vaccinations.

However this was never reported, never acknowledged as a vaccine reaction. So I wonder how many childrens' reactions and deaths are being quietly swept under th carpet like this.

We all know immunisation is big business, and companies these days happily sell their souls, figuratively speaking, to maximise profits and keep their share-holders happy.

In 1974 I was one of a ward full of young women who were all, and I mean absolutely everyone, having valium forced on us as for manufactured excuses. I don't know what the hospital was getting out of this, but I do know all of these girls ended up addicted, and were then prescribed more and told the addiction symptoms were really just signs they needed to take even more valium.

There are good doctors out there, but we cannot afford to entirely trust the medical system as a whole. It has thrown away integrity and been compromised too often in the past to believe everything we are told by it now.

edit on 18/1/11 by Kailassa because: formatting

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

Ah yes, a whole furore over something that was never proven, only affected a small amount of people and has never been linked to any other vaccination since. Bad batch? Possibly, but hardly proof against vaccination.

EDIT: I stand by my stance that vaccination has saved far more lives than can be spuriosly claimed it has taken. If it wasn't for vaccines, we'd have small pox epidemics killing millions every year, measles wiping out children and causing crippling disabilites and so on.

It is pure paranoia that they are harmful. I've got 3 kids, all have been vaccinated against a wide variety of diseases and the only time I ever saw any "bad" reaction was my latest one, who is 6 months old, have a slight fever which is to be expected as the vaccine is supposed to trigger an immune response. He was grumpy for a day and was fine.
edit on 18/1/11 by stumason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Are you for real??

EUROPE and the US have banned an Australian-made flu vaccine for young children, after a surge in febrile fits in Australian children.
The US Advisory Committee on Immunisation Practices has taken stronger action than Australia's Health Department, by recommending that children younger than nine not be vaccinated with CSL's seasonal flu vaccine.

www.theaustralian.com.au...

My only question is, if it's dangerous for kids then it's probably not good for adults either, they are just bigger and probably don't show the effects as dramatically, but they still reccomended adults take it.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Without knowing why the fits were caused, it is pretty daft to jump to conclusions. Just think, out of the millions and millions and millions of people who get vaccinated every year for a wide variety of diseases, just what is the proportion of bad reactions? What about people having bad reactions with cough medicine, or Aspirin, or Ibuprofen? You can find cases of people dying from anything if you look hard enough and have a large enough sample. You have to look at the big picture and see what the rate of incidence is.

I have a feeling I am talking to people who have already made up their minds, however.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
reply to post by pianopraze

Ah yes, a whole furore over something that was never proven, only affected a small amount of people and has never been linked to any other vaccination since. Bad batch? Possibly, but hardly proof against vaccination.

EDIT: I stand by my stance that vaccination has saved far more lives than can be spuriosly claimed it has taken. If it wasn't for vaccines, we'd have small pox epidemics killing millions every year, measles wiping out children and causing crippling disabilites and so on.

It is pure paranoia that they are harmful. I've got 3 kids, all have been vaccinated against a wide variety of diseases and the only time I ever saw any "bad" reaction was my latest one, who is 6 months old, have a slight fever which is to be expected as the vaccine is supposed to trigger an immune response. He was grumpy for a day and was fine.
edit on 18/1/11 by stumason because: (no reason given)

Until it's ONE or more of YOUR kids that becomes disabled or dies soon after a vaccine shot.

Small pox; Measles; that's not the flu!

Those that are completely unaffected always scream wildly about "crezee anti-vaccine advocates". Until their loved one disappears. Of course, MSM can't blame the vaccine. That would scare the crap out of everyone.

I'll say it over and over and over to everyone that I know UNTIL THEY GET IT. If just one person is adversely affected by a vaccine, then it is unsafe. Acceptable losses aren't acceptable! Especially a loss of life. And even moreso if it's your loved one... If it's you, of course, then it won't matter to you anymore.

No, I don't have a close relative affected by vaccine; only extended family long ago...

Most of my family will never vaccinate. We have two doctors in the family too. They agree, No Vaccines.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
reply to post by backinblack

Without knowing why the fits were caused, it is pretty daft to jump to conclusions. Just think, out of the millions and millions and millions of people who get vaccinated every year for a wide variety of diseases, just what is the proportion of bad reactions? What about people having bad reactions with cough medicine, or Aspirin, or Ibuprofen? You can find cases of people dying from anything if you look hard enough and have a large enough sample. You have to look at the big picture and see what the rate of incidence is.

I have a feeling I am talking to people who have already made up their minds, however.

I wouldn't call it daft to stop giving kids the jab when it turns out more were sick and DIED from the cure than the disease..

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

They flat out admit (or slip and say) that they are using vaccines for depopulation (see op video and threads).

They are linked to a 700% increase in miscarrages!

So eat your GMO food which sterilizes in three generation.
Get your flu shots which abort your babies and kills your children.
Vote for the CFR/Bilderberg/Trilateral stooges.
And keep your mouth shut when they hall you off your land to implement Agenda 21.

If your level of denial is so high, no amount of words on my part will change your mind.
edit on 18-1-2011 by pianopraze because: formatting

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I know several people who work at a doctor's surgery in various roles and they're always surprised and humoured by the amount of idiots who come in demanding to have the flu vaccine just because it got on the news the night before.

Vaccines run low because panic stricken people who don't really need the vaccine demand they and their families get the shot and then people who legit need them to prevent serious illness (pregnant women, people with diabetes etc) end up in hospital after catching flu because they were too weak to fight it off themselves and they were unable to get vaccinated because of those healthy people who get the jab anyway. That's why stocks of it have been low recently, because the healthy are having jabs and stockpiling the treatment and then when they can't get the vaccine because a doctor refuses unless they're in a high risk category these people hurl abuse about it.

Then again, these are patients who call for a doctor to visit them just because they have a bit of a headache and can't be bothered to go to the doctor themselves (as if they need one for a headache anyway unless it's a serious condition of which they'd know to go to a doctor about anyway) when they know doctors are only supposed to go on visits to those who can't make it to surgery such as the elderly or physically incapable who live in special accommodation.

The big issue here isn't what's inside the vaccine, it's the morons who see someone with an underlying illness has died on the flu because some people who don't need it took all the flu jabs and treatments which then leads to more idiots rushing out in a panic as if they're dying of it too.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
That's right the Government loves you and wants you to be healthy..They put flouride in the water because they care about your teeth...They are spraying chemtrails to keep the nasty sun from getting too hot and causing global warming...YES...The loving government really does care about us!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrMattMaddix
I'll say it over and over and over to everyone that I know UNTIL THEY GET IT. If just one person is adversely affected by a vaccine, then it is unsafe
I suspect some people ARE adversely affected by vaccines. About 1% of kids are exempted from getting them for medical reasons (and about 2% for non-medical reasons) as there are certain conditions known to make getting the vaccinations less safe according to this interesting article:

How Safe Are Vaccines?
So I agree with you no vaccine is completely safe.

However, which is less safe? Getting the vaccine? Or not getting the vaccine? Have you considered that? For example:

When diseases like polio ran free in the early 1900s, the clamor was less about why we needed vaccines than about why there weren't more of them. Once you've seen your neighbor's toddler become paralyzed, you're a lot more likely to worry that the same thing will happen to yours. "The fact is," says Offit, "young mothers today never grew up with the disease."

What worries him and others is that young mothers of tomorrow will—and that could be disastrous. CDC officials estimate that fully vaccinating all U.S. children born in a given year from birth to adolescence saves 33,000 lives, prevents 14 million infections and saves $10 billion in medical costs. Part of the reason is that the vaccinations protect not only the kids who receive the shots but also those who can't receive them—such as newborns and cancer patients with suppressed immune systems. These vulnerable folks depend on riding the so-called herd-immunity effect. The higher the immunization rate in any population, the less likely that a pathogen will penetrate the group and find a susceptible person inside. As immunization rates drop, that protection grows thinner. That's what happened in the current measles outbreaks in the western U.S., and that's what happened in Nigeria in 2001, when religious and political leaders convinced parents that polio vaccines were dangerous and their kids should not receive them. Over the next six years, not only did Nigerian infection rates increase 30-fold, but the disease also broke free and ranged out to 10 other countries, many of which had previously been polio-free.
Polio should really be a thing of the past but why do we see an outbreak of polio? Because of not getting vaccinated against polio.

And cherry-picking vaccines can be a scary proposition too:

Some parents have taken to cherry-picking vaccines, leaving out only the shots they believe their children don't need—such as those for chicken pox and hepatitis B—and keeping up with what they see as the life-or-death ones. But that can be a high-stakes game, as Kelly Lacek, a Pennsylvania mother of three, learned. She stopped vaccinating her 2-month-old son Matthew when her chiropractor raised questions about mercury in the shots. Three years later, she came home to find the little boy feverish and gasping for breath. Emergency-room doctors couldn't find the cause—until one experienced physician finally asked the right question. "He took one look at Matthew and asked me if he was fully vaccinated," says Lacek. "I said no." It turned out Matthew had been infected with Hib, bacteria that causes meningitis, swelling of the airway and, in severe cases, swelling of the brain tissue. After relying on a breathing tube for several days, Matthew recovered without any neurological effects, and a grateful Lacek immediately got him and his siblings up to date on their immunizations. "I am angry that people are promoting not getting vaccinated and messing with people's lives like that," she now says.
So yes some people are aware of the risks of getting vaccines and choose to not get them for their kids, like Kelly Lacek.

Unfortunately, while people were hyping up the risks of getting the vaccines, nobody told her about the risks of not getting the vaccines. Her child almost died because she didn't understand those risks.

Also mentioned in that article is a follow-up on the mercury based thimerosol additive which was omitted from vaccines, but no change in the incidence of autism was observed in the recipients of the thimerosol-free vaccines to demonstrate that any harm was being caused by the thimerosol.

thimerosal-free formulations of the five inoculations that included it—hepatitis B, diphtheria, tetanus and pertussis and some versions of Haemophilus influenzae type b (Hib)—had replaced the older versions. The result was a drop in mercury exposure in fully immunized 6-month-old babies from 187.5 micrograms to just trace amounts still found in some flu vaccines. Yet there's been no effect on autism rates. In the seven years since the cleaned-up vaccines were introduced, new cases of autism continue to climb, reaching a rate of 1 in every 150 8-year-olds today. That trend suggests that other factors, including heightened awareness of the condition and possible genetic anomalies or environmental exposures, are behind the climbing rates.
So something may have been causing autism, but it apparently wasn't thimerosol.

I think the risks of getting or not getting vaccines need to be carefully weighed, and if the child isn't completely healthy then getting the child a medical exemption from the vaccination requirement may be the most prudent course of action in those cases. But people need to be aware of the risks of NOT getting vaccines in addition to the risks of getting them, and that story apparently didn't get told to Kelly Lacek and many others, unfortunately.

If you research this, look at both sides, the risks of getting vaccinations, as well as the risks of NOT getting them, not just one side or the other. Please!

The evidence was incontrovertible from the 70's - here is but one article:
If I apply that standard of evidence, I can say I got my car tuned up and 2 days later I was in a car accident, therefore the tune-up obviously caused the accident. Maybe it did, maybe it didn't. If the mechanic doing the tune-up forgot to put a screw back in the right place and that was the cause of the accident then yes the tune-up was the cause. But without finding that link, it's just as reasonable to conclude, maybe even more reasonable to say that the accident wasn't caused by the tuneup, that there was just a coincidence of timing. I think some illnesses occurring after vaccinations may be similarly misinterpreted. Because sometimes kids get sick, even when they haven't been vaccinated, right? Just like sometimes people get in car accidents even when they haven't just had their car tuned up.

However, that's not to say all vaccinations are completely safe. I think some children should get medical exemptions from vaccinations when there are known risks associated with the child's condition. That article discusses some examples but your doctor should make that call.
edit on 18-1-2011 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by peponastick

Hmmm.....brushing aside the sarcasm there I do have the same idea of government decreasing the population in some way but honestly, having seen first hand how stupid and quick to scare people can be over what is basically the flu (something that a majority of people can become cured of after a week of rest and keeping warm) then I'd say the issue is more with the public this time than government.

I'd even risk saying that some of these people SHOULD be "depopulated" for being so lazy and stupid as to harass doctors, nurses and receptionists when they're perfectly healthy in the first place over something that's in the media and causing a panic amongst the sheep for no good reason.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

I have looked deeper and I find different answers. How the polio vaccine caused a lot of harm, how the MSM bashing of the autism ignores and twists the study. But it is fruitless to devolve into this because it comes down to a base set of outlooks and core beliefs about government and the pharmaceutical industry which are drastically different.

And I should not have made that jibe at stumason. I apologize.

There is a fundamental wholeness to life, and nature. We pretend we can distill the essence of something, package it with a label and fix the world. That is not how it was meant to be. We take life and nature out of context. We need the wholeness that comes from nature. Instead of vitamins and pills we need organic fruits and vegetables. There are those who have become rich on the distilled that which they create only to "manage" not to cure. And more often than not the side effects of the pill causes other problems... for which they of course have a pill.

The whole complex of modern medicine was pushed on us through the Rockerfellers who funded the schools who of course taught what they wanted. Then they wrote the laws that mandated that the only thing that is legal to treat is the pills they create. Now with Codex and GMO's they are attempting to take away even more so we will get sicker and sicker.

If we continue to accept this paradigm it will end in the destruction of mankind, or drastic reduction. Which is what they want. "But who will buy there goods!" people cry. THEY DON"T CARE. They have more money than was ever dreamed humanly possible.

So I will not argue, I will reason.

Show me your examples, I will show you what they are really doing.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Yes, there is a big difference between standard childhood vaccinations and flu vaccinations. People will die from the flu virus every year, and nobody pays any attention. Then along comes swine flu etc and there is this huge panic with everyone wanting a flu jab, even though the chances of the virus killing them are minimal, only those with weakened immune systems, the elderly etc being at any real risk of complications. The panicking masses demand that healthcare providers provide a "cure" or in the case of a vaccination, a prevention. The healthcare providers produce a vaccination and the panicking masses flock to be immunised against an illness that they may not even get, and if they do will make them unwell for a week, followed by a complete recovery, and of course, if you have a virus, there's not a lot healthcare providers can do, there is no wonder drug to cure it, but still the panicking masses demand that they do something! I believe the main reason for this is the exceptionally high standard of living we have in the West, and the fact that most people are glued to their TV's watching Xfactor etc - all common sense has gone out of the window...

Childhood vaccinations on the other hand have ensured that millions of children are safe from a multitude of serious illnesses that were very common and took many lives and left many others permanently disabled. Whilst there is some controversy about certain vaccines, i.e. the MMR, there are so few cases of reactions to the vaccines in terms of the number of children immunised that it is neglible compared to the risk on non-vaccination.

I would never have a flu jab and I also did not give consent for my daughter to have the HPV vaccine, which I believe is untested and unecessary, consider it is designed to prevent a very common virus, which normally does no harm at all, but researchers linked to a miniscule risk of contracting a very, very rare form of cervical cancer, which affects a tiny percentage of women, and of course there are still other cervical cancers that HPV does not cause, but overall a women's chance of developing any cervical cancer is something like 0.09%

I did however have my daughter immunised against all of the standard childhood illnesses as did everyone I know and I have not come across one real life case where a child has had problems from a standard childhood vaccination.

People should just chill out about the whole flu thing, there was even a forum on here dedicated to the alleged swine flu epidemic - load of rubbish. but to be honest it's not the PTB that are at fault here, it is the sheeple who demand protection from a common, usually harmless illness and will take any risk to avoid it.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   

But it is fruitless to devolve into this because it comes down to a base set of outlooks and core beliefs about government and the pharmaceutical industry which are drastically different.
As my signature says, I don't want to believe, I want to know, and in this case that means the truth, whichever side it's on. There are some valid arguments on both sides and that's why I'm not "picking a side" of core beliefs. I want to see the facts on each individual case.

Since this thread is about the flu shots for children, I tend to think in that example that the risks of getting the shot may outweigh the risks of not getting the shot. So I think they did the right thing in this case.

But I think it would be wrong to make this conclusion for all vaccinations. Maybe there are some risks with the polio vaccine, but polio ain't no picnic. So I have to ask, which is the greater risk? Polio, or the polio vaccine? For the people who chose to not get vaccinated and ended up with polio, it seems maybe polio was the greater risk?
edit on 18-1-2011 by Arbitrageur because: fix typo

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Vaccines are claimed to have eradicated polio and small pox etc. The interesting thing is during that period those diseases were declining before the advent of vaccines and declined in non vaccinated countries at the same or greater rates then vaccinated countries. Data going back to the beginning of vaccination indicates there is no evidence that vaccines work period but in fact vaccines were often the cause of the disease they claimed to protect against.

Vaccines are the pop culture of modern medicine they have been accepted as valid with no scientific evidence to back them up.

A few links to consider.

www.heilkunst.com...

www.vernoncoleman.com...

www.naturalnews.com...

We vaccinated our children when we didn’t know any better but I would never recommend vaccines to anyone and in fact I would try to talk them out of it,. It is poison and the drug companies make billions peddling it with the vaccine protection myth and politicians have been threatening to make vaccines mandatory as the evidence becomes more available that they are not only worthless but dangerous. That’s what politicians do they ensure markets for the politically connected for otherwise worthless and dangerous products that few would buy without being forced or deceived into believing they were good for them or thier children.

edit on 18-1-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join