It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy Black & White photos......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I really have no reason to post this except to see if anyone else is as freaked-out by some of these as i was...
Also, in the one of the German soldier on the motorcycle- what is that thing in the sidecar?

www.sadanduseless.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Skippy1138

I don't know what's in the sidecar - but it looks obscured enough to register a creepy factor. I would say if I had seen a good portion of these in a dream, i would NOT want to sleep anymore. Some of them are kinda cool though. Nice find.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Skippy1138

WOW... I definately give thumbs up for those. Some of them sent chills down my spine. Especially the dude drawing on the wall. It felt like he was going to jump thru the screen and strangle me...

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I wonder why rabbits/bunnies seem to be a common subject?
Yeah....they are pretty creepy! I think B&W Photography has such power....I watched "Night of the Living Dead" this past Halloween, and I realized, what MAKES that movie so creepy is the B&W film! If it were in color, it would loose the creepy effect completely!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Thanks for the link- really cool pictures!

Love the quirk-factor in some of those, I honestly look at them and think ' wow. People are strange.'
Aren't we strange?

Wag

new topics

top topics

join