It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ultimately

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Everything posted here including this comes out of frustration and conformity.

Everything here is shallow and pointless.

Any knowledge you gain from here is further detrimental to your mental health, to your mental well being, and to your mental awareness/spiritual awareness.

99% of posts here are plain ordinary, meant for people.

Thousands of threads can contain information such you've never heard of, but what's the use, these never do anything.

As long as you, and I remain in this very same consciousness, it doesn't matter what we learn here, and in fact, posting here is a big mistake as all we do is destroy ourselves even more.

Posting crap here doesn't do much. The only way to gain anything you want is will. Ultimately want and will to the extreme is key.

Besides that, once again, the threads here are pointless.

How many of you are going to come here and preach ONENESS, when y'all are probably the most separated of all?

I know most of you are frustrated, scared, and some of you here sadly are completely unaware that you know nothing, and you are a fool.

All these threads do is make everyone even more hopeless, lost.

I believe that any thread to be posted here must have at least 5 years of research and thought put into it, and I am not joking. A thread perhaps 300 post lengths or more is minimum, maybe then, if written correctly, will induce a state of consciousness in those desired.

Everyone here, except maybe the watchers, are frustrated and scared, perhaps unknowingly.

I know that each of you, even though you all post useless crap here, has the will, the true and inner knowledge, that you are all looking for.

Even with this thread, I fail to have you bring it out, to be honest, I dont even know how to bring it out myself, lets forget having you all bring it out, but then again, maybe I do know, and I have been programmed to pretend I don't. Maybe I just hate work, maybe I am saying all of this as an excuse not to do it, and then again, maybe that's just another excuse, and another, and another.

But please, stop posting and reading threads here all together. Make this last thread you will read or post in.

I am serious. No one here is going anywhere.

F this, I'm out.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by NaturalKnowledge

What makes you think ATS is about forcing some kind of change? It's a WEBSITE. It's here for a community to share information with one another. It isn't here to incite anything other than learning and the denying of ignorance.

If you are upset the fault lies less with ATS, and it's membership, and more with your expectation set.

~Heff

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

What makes you think ATS is about forcing some kind of change? It's a WEBSITE. It's here for a community to share information with one another. It isn't here to incite anything other than learning and the denying of ignorance.

If you are upset the fault lies less with ATS, and it's membership, and more with your expectation set.

~Heff

ATS is just a place, but what you all post here is trash, and once again, your reply here is another conformist one. Not that you would know, and not that I expected a change. Ha, thats laughable.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

~Heff

ATS is just a place, but what you all post here is trash, and once again, your reply here is another conformist one. Not that you would know, and not that I expected a change. Ha, thats laughable.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Ah, I see, your definition of "conformist" is actually anyone who doesn't buy into your crap at face value and has the capacity to reason and question for themselves. Well, relax, there are plenty of other sites where people will let you do their thinking for them. So hang in there!

~Heff

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

dont take it all so serious mate. you cant so it wont amount to something, if a musician had that mentality they wouldnt be any music in the world.
and if youre going to have this feeling towards this place, what does it leave you to feel about the rest of the planet?
youre finished if this is the case.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
"I know most of you are frustrated, scared, and some of you here sadly are completely unaware that you know nothing, and you are a fool."

I have been a fool since I gained what little maturity I have. Not an insult to me

edit on 17-1-2011 by Iamschist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

I'm happy in the fact that I know nothing . It's our desire to learn and to grow that make us unique . You may feel disillusioned right now , but as long as you have a desire to learn, grow and change , then it will happen , but first you have to GROW UP

Peace

edit on 17-1-2011 by gandalphthegrey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Every time OP mentions the word "conformist" allI can think of is the emo kids off of southpark.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why does he keep doing it?

You should be happy if we keep posting. It will keep all the ignorant people away from wherever you are planning on going.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe
If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why does he keep doing it?

You should be happy if we keep posting. It will keep all the ignorant people away from wherever you are planning on going.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I can't believe that somebody gave the OP a star !

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by gandalphthegrey

It was from his parents. Nepotism and all that...

Kidding! I suppose one person agreed with him.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I just signed up here! You mean I have to leave now because nothing is true and all is junk?? Let me tell you something. Thats you own opinion and you just acted like an A## in front of the people that you wanted to show you respect. If you had any from people here I believe you have just lost it. Sad day for you!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnieG
I just signed up here! You mean I have to leave now because nothing is true and all is junk?? Let me tell you something. Thats you own opinion and you just acted like an A## in front of the people that you wanted to show you respect. If you had any from people here I believe you have just lost it. Sad day for you!

Yeah, see ya later.
Now you have to go to 4chan for all of your breaking news and original thoughts and opinions. SOrry.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Do you think you're the only one here who has to read through tons of bs before finding a half-dozen threads that actually mean something? That's what scholarship is, looking for kernals or glimpses of truth amongst all the trash. You have every right to complain, and I don't have a problem with that. Just maybe consider the possibility that by trashing everyone, every thread, and every post, that maybe you think that you alone are right, and everybody else is wrong? You might reconsider that one, my friend.

join