It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets All refuse to turn the clocks back. Are you with us?????

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I wear my watch on my foot! That's how against the system I am

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I'm in, you have 11 flags, so this means we need 19,999,989 more people to join us. lol. If we can get enough people, I'm all for it.

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I've never understood the point to it (as most don't it seems). We don't have Daylight Savings Time here in South Africa and as far as I know, we do alright. I don't see how D.S.T. would be a hassle for farmers, except for markets and stores opening or closing at different times. As it's been mentioned, farmers MORE than likely wake up with the seasons anyway - with no changing of clocks being influencial on their habits.
what do farmers have to say about it, I wonder?

So, I'm with you...

FOREVER SUMMER, MAN!

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
S&F... To give support for your idea.. Am already in area where time stays same year round .. On a side note but related studies in japan showed its more energy efficient to stay on the same time year round rather than reset clocks in winter and spring..

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tasty Canadian
Saskatchewan here as well. It's a well-known fact that we never change anything except our minds and our underwear and the latter is often questionable.
John Gormley, one of our local radio personalities, says that we have a group in Saskatchewan called "Citizens Against Everything". This is an all-inclusive committee composed of the many people here who are opposed to change of any kind; a sort of anti-progress group. Although I am not a member , I say : if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

I'm with you, Tasty Canadian re: if it ain't broke...
Also on the
for johnjohn.

Altho I have to say the sound of his rush-sounding putrid voice makes me wanna

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join