It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DoD Document and Media Spying (Cryptome)(DOMEX) DoDD 3300.03, January 11, 2011.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Here, some contents I separated from the file. Disturbingly, the DoD plans spying us if they already does not do this for some time now. Freedom of speech is Indeed something of the past. I wonder how dangerous is to demonstrate thoughts against some actions of the government in those days.

Echelon? I thought it was just fiction. It seems that the enemies of the state, today, are us.

DoD Document and Media Exploitation (DOMEX)

PURPOSE. This Directive:

a. Establishes policy, assigns responsibilities, and provides direction for DoD DOMEX in accordance with DoD Directive (DoDD) 5105.21 and Intelligence Community (IC) Directive Number 302 (References (a) and (b)).

b. Implements the DoD responsibilities in Reference (b) for national intelligence DOMEX, including the responsibility to support the IC DOMEX Committee (DOMEXCOM).

c. Establishes the Defense DOMEX Council (DDC) to coordinate DoD DOMEX matters that fall outside the purview of the DOMEXCOM. (See Enclosure 2.)

POLICY. It is DoD policy that:

a. DoD DOMEX capabilities shall be maintained at all times. While emphasizing support for current military, intelligence, DoD law enforcement, and security operations, the Department of Defense shall expand and deploy DOMEX capabilities to support its future needs as an independent DOMEX provider and as a community leader in DOMEX activities involving other Federal departments and agencies, and State or local government operations.

b. The processes for collection, analysis, and dissemination of DoD DOMEX-derived information shall:
(1) Be integrated into military operational planning and execution at all levels, to include:
(a) Training U.S. combatants on the collection and handling of DOMEX materials.
(b) Providing the means for identifying, exploiting, and producing reports on documents and electronic media of immediate tactical value at the lowest appropriate operational echelon.
(2) Be based upon standardized methods of collecting and processing documents and media captured or otherwise acquired during DoD operations, with a focus on rapid and broad dissemination of both raw data and finished exploitation products to tactical, operational, strategic, and national customers.
(3) Be in accordance with national DOMEX activities in Reference (b) by:
(a) Using the National Media Exploitation Center (NMEC) as the central DoD clearinghouse for processing DoD-collected documents and media.
(b) Maintaining technical interoperability and adhering to data and other standards of the national DOMEX system architecture, as developed by the IC DOMEXCOM.
(4) Comply with DoDD 5240.01 and DoD 5240.1-R (References (c) and (d)) in executing intelligence activities, with DoDD 5525.5 (Reference (e)) in support of law enforcement officials and activities, and with DoDD 5400.11, DoD 5400.11-R, and section 803 of Public Law 100-53 (References (f), (g), and (h)) with respect to privacy and civil liberties.
(5) Support all OSD Principal Staff Assistants in fulfilling their responsibilities, including responsibilities related to counterterrorism, law enforcement, intelligence, and homeland defense, to leverage the use of DOMEX capabilities to support the widest range of DoD needs.
c. Standards and procedures for maintenance, collection, use, or dissemination of DOMEX products shall seek to balance the goal of maximizing the availability of DOMEX materials and products with the need to identify and protect materials that require protection under law or policy.
(1) Documents and media that are or have been involved in DoD DOMEX processing shall be withheld from any dissemination system that may reveal sources or methods that would endanger any DoD, law enforcement, intelligence, or homeland security operation.
(2) Information derived from DOMEX shall be processed in a manner that maximizes release to U.S. Federal, State, local, and tribal authorities, as well as foreign partners, while protecting sources and methods; complying with all applicable laws, regulations, and policies concerning U.S. persons; and in accordance with the provisions of Reference (d).
d. Information derived from DOMEX shall be made available for use in military operations as rapidly as feasible.
e. The collection, use, and release of personally identifiable information derived from DOMEX shall comply with the requirements of References (f) and (g).

The file was "leaked" by the site Cryptome. It is in a PDF format. You can read the full document online or download it. I tested the file with Norton AV and its ok.

Cryptome file pdf

(b) Providing the means for identifying, exploiting, and producing reports on documents and electronic media of immediate tactical value at the lowest appropriate operational echelon.

Echelon? Spying all medias? I think this supposed to include our community as well.

If our words are a problem to the government, that means we have some reason and truth in the work we are doing here. We should not bow to censorship and tyranny. We should stand. Long live to ATS.

edit on 15-1-2011 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Nice find, If found to be legit, then this helps support what I believe. That the gov't will do anything to stay in power. Lie, cheat, spy, and kill if needed. They will not give up the power and they need to stay one step ahead of the population. Thus monitoring(spying) on everyone to see if people are happy in general, or are they about to rebel. The number one fear of gov't officials is not terrorism, it is individuals taking the country back for themselves. I love reading these documents, worded almost in code.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

I think this document is legit. Cryptome have a name to keep. I don't know how they get those documents, but I suspect that is the same way that Wikileaks does.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

Cryptome always have some good reading.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
The Federal highways were built for DOD....

So was the internet.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

I think it's legit. No matter who has the power to see what we do, the way TPTB and others are implementing RFID tags in everything, combined with smart appliances, refrigerators that can call your cell phone and let you know you are low on milk, printers that record everything you print out, constant cell cal monitoring, ELF towers all over the land..... pretty soon now there will be no privacy at all, no place to hide to get off camera, and a TV that watches every move in your home, and a cashless money system so you cannot buy any weapons of drugs. Nice, huh, what they have planed for us?

join