It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO: Greatest Story Ever Denied

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Footage and soundtrack from NASA's Houston Control Room:
'Houston, this is Discovery...we still have the Alien
Spacecraft under observance."

===

This film contains tons of original footage from the 1940s and 1950s, detailing the early history of the UFO cover-up, starting officially with the "Battle of Los Angeles" on February 26, 1942, featuring a stunning photograph of Klieg lights trained on UFOs in the skies above LA and a radio broadcast describing the 1,500 rounds that were shot at the unidentified craft -- without striking the target once!

Includes memorable recorded quotes such as the following:

"The nations of this world will have to unite, for the next war will be an interplanetary war. The nations of the Earth must some day make a common front against attack by people from other planets." -- General Douglas MacArthur October 8, 1955

There's much more to this story and Jose Escamilla does his part in wrestling away what he can from the National Securityestablishment.

Video:

www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com...

Sceptics, have fun.
Enjoy.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Mythkiller

I am a UFO agnostic... I am sure things are there including craft. WHAT they are is the point of mystery to me.

Unfortunately Jose Escamilla has become a laughing stock of the UFO community and no one wants to touch him with a 10' pole. His work has been shredded. I enjoyed some of his works. It's a shame really.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Hmm... I don't need a story like this to be justified in my opinion.

UFO evidence is blatant throughout historical texts, up until youtube and the present.

There are joint ET/black military installations all over the world(and off).

Case and point.

edit on 15-1-2011 by Mayura because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by pianopraze

I am a UFO agnostic... I am sure things are there including craft. WHAT they are is the point of mystery to me.

Unfortunately Jose Escamilla has become a laughing stock of the UFO community and no one wants to touch him with a 10' pole. His work has been shredded. I enjoyed some of his works. It's a shame really.

Thats all well and good but if we can move past the messenger and listen to the message (or the footage in this case) we can start to get a better picture of what we are truly dealing with...IMO

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

There's much more to this story and Jose Escamilla does his part in wrestling away what he can from the National Securityestablishment.

Jose is a complete and utter turd. The only thing he is good for is enforcing and encouraging the very ignorance that makes us all look like complete and total fools. Those that are too ignorant, or blinded by their desire to believe, will never understand what I am saying and get all bent out of shape.....much in the same way a religious nuts gets all up in arms when you deny his/her chosen invisible man.

There is zero evidence that the "quote" being discussed about having and "alien" spacecraft in view even came a reliable source (which it didn't, by the way). But don't let common sense, reason and logic get in your way of believing in the most absurd, and least probable conclusion first.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

Amen to that, Escamilla is a scum bag, use to be enthralled with his films until I got to know him. He is the orchestrator of the rods hoax, he supports many other hoaxes KNOWINGLY !

Me and Jose have a history, lets just say we are enemies in the biblical sense.

And im on the good side

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

We should have moved past both messege and messenger, and learned to investigate these things properly. We need people who can get on the ground to situations and incidents either at the same time as or faster than the government. We need funding, and a dedicated scientific investigations corps in order to go further than we already do. We in short need feild agents who are at least as well trained and equiped as the government, in order to find any real truth out there , should there be anything to find.
We however, merely examine what we are told, rather than being out there, taking samples, and getting in before the government have a look in. We need sky observeratories and mobile tracking units, and good people to man them. Those will yeild results which may shed light on the subject. All the twaddle you hear from the talking heads is just that. Twaddle. The only proof or evidence or suggestive features that we will find as a species from now on, will be those which have been tested by independant, and moraly solid scientific methods, by people who cannot be bought or killed by the government. That is the only way forward, wether we like it or not.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Sadly as said, the need to believe in some overwrites the need to look and use logic and common sense.

Instant belief simply says "stupid".

Verify the sources, look at all the possibilities, STUDY the image or AUDIO, study both, do they make sense or even match.

Believing and believing EVERYTHING are two very different things..

join