It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IMPORTANT - Doctors Words On Human Immunity To Swine Flu

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Hi Everyone,

I have a personal experience to share with ATS'ers regarding the Swine Flu outbreak at present. I have a personal testimony from a Doctor here in Scotland over very recent research regarding certain human immunity to H1N1, however, i have no links to sources i only have a Doctors words to share...i will look for sources to back up my claim.

Firstly let me explain to you my personal journey over the past few weeks.

My brother and i, who dont live together, both contracted the Flu, we were unsure what strain it was but i had my suspicions. It started on 23rd during the evening, with symptoms peaking on Christmas Day Night and all but gone by the 27th. We both had the same timescale and the same symtoms.

The symptoms were as listed below

Severe Chills
Sore Head
Disorientation
Fever of 40oC
Slight Diarreah
Nausea
Difficulty taking deep breath
Sore chest with every cough, coughs had to be gentle (if that makes sense)
Extremely sensitive skin to touch
Extreme Fatigue
No Appetite
Sore Lungs, with Phlegm

Once the symptoms started on the 23rd evening, the symptoms became very bad very quickly. My Christmas Day was a blur. I went to bed at 11pm on Christmas Day Night and slept straight for 24 hours. On the 27th i had an extreme craving for eggs, i ended up eating 4 in a row and wanted nothing else, no water, no tea...nothing. At the same time my brother was having an extreme craving for Milk, he drank 2 lites in an hour, he wanted nothng to eat or drink other than Milk. By the 28th, all symptoms had gone, so we were both over it within about 3-4 days.

Since we have had this Flu, we have passed it onto the following people

My Son (18months)
My Mum
My Brother In Law
My Sister
My Neice (6 months)
My Best Friend
My Father In Law

These people have all had the same or similar Flu symptoms and only those directly related to me through blood have got over it within 3-4 days, my Father In Law and Borther In Law and Best Friend had it for a week.

When my neice contracted it, my sister called the Dr. He wanted to see her as she was so young. My sister took here to the Dr's and they did tests to check for H1N1. The results came back today. The result was Positive for H1N1. Now that kind of confirmed my suspicion, and thankfully my son got over it pretty well. Whats strange though is what the Dr said after my sister explained what has happened over the past few days with our family contractng the virus.

The Dr said, and i quote...

"There is some very recent research that is surprising researchers about certain peoples immunity to H1N1 and the resuting effects of catching the virus. Those that are getting over it within a few days are showing a huge increase in immunity to other Flu strains. I cant believe how quickly you and your family have got over H1N1. Certain people are showing a natural immunity to H1N1 that is more effective than the current vaccine and they may hold the key in their blood to why. Would you mind if we took blood from your daughter and your family members to send away?"

My sister hasnt agreed at present as she didnt want to decide on the phone but she will most likely agree to the tests.

The strangest thing about the whole lot is that all my blood family have experienced the same symptoms and the same after effects, where as my other family who are not blood related have had the H1N1 longer and different symptoms. The words from the Dr were this morning, so this information, wherever he obtained it is very recent.

What do you ATS'ers think about this and can any of you testify to your situation if you have contracted H1N1, has anone else noticed what the Dr's and researchers have? Have any of you been approached like this for tests?

Like i said i will try and find links to back up this story.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
on a side note.... ever wonder how the government managed to fudge up H1N1 to being weaker then the common cold? last time they combined animal virus with human(cow+human) we got AIDS.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

It may be that your ancestor's survived the Spanish Flu in 1914 and as a later generation you are carrying those antibodies, thus the enhanced reation.

There was an episode of "Secrets Of The Dead" (one of the best shows in recent times IMO) that showed a similar situation with AIDS.

A US man, who had buried partners and friends due to AIDS, had to FORCE the researchers to examine his blood to find out why he hadn't caught the disease. What they eventually found was that his ancestor's had been survivors of the plague in Europe during the dark ages.

It turns out that the plague and AIDS share characteristics that are similar enough to one another that, as a decendant of a survivor, his immune system could 'see' the virus for what it was and act accordingly.

ETA...

Secrets Of The Dead: Mysteries of the Black Death (1/4)

Part 4 contains the HIV/AIDS information, this man's story begins around the 3 minute mark.
edit on 14-1-2011 by [davinci] because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

I hope this little thread helps to answer your question....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Only a few days old but, none the less, relevant.

I've had some real bad cold/flu symptons over the years yet never any vaccines against them.. and wont be getting vaccinated soon either

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I actually had all the symptoms you mentioned about a month ago. It lasted a week and then I was better. I rarely ever get sick, so I was surprised that I was sick for a whole week. I thought it might have been my cigarette smoking mixed with cold weather that made me sick, but now that I've read this, it's definitely likely that I have experienced the same situation as you. I live with my mother and brother. Like myself, they both have very strong immune systems and rarely get sick. When they contracted my illness, it took them less than a week to get better. So with all that said, you are not alone my friend. Survival of the fittest, eh?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Immunity to strains of influenza is given to a child by having a woman immune to that strain breastfeeding the child.

That's just one of the benefits of breastfeeding.

As far as I know, no research has been done to see if the immunity could be passed on to succeeding generations after the second, so that possibility is still open.

Ideally, women who recover from infectious disease should suckle all the infants around.

In a tribal setting it's likely each child would be suckled by several women, thus increasing the chances of this happening.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by [davinci]

It may be that your ancestor's survived the Spanish Flu in 1914 and as a later generation you are carrying those antibodies, thus the enhanced reation.

There was an episode of "Secrets Of The Dead" (one of the best shows in recent times IMO) that showed a similar situation with AIDS.

A US man, who had buried partners and friends due to AIDS, had to FORCE the researchers to examine his blood to find out why he hadn't caught the disease. What they eventually found was that his ancestor's had been survivors of the plague in Europe during the dark ages.

It turns out that the plague and AIDS share characteristics that are similar enough to one another that, as a decendant of a survivor, his immune system could 'see' the virus for what it was and act accordingly.

ETA...

Secrets Of The Dead: Mysteries of the Black Death (1/4)

Part 4 contains the HIV/AIDS information, this man's story begins around the 3 minute mark.
edit on 14-1-2011 by [davinci] because: (no reason given)

Thanks for the link, was the Spanish Flu animal related? i.e. pigs

Interesting about the plague and AIDS, never knew that.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Extralien

I hope this little thread helps to answer your question....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Only a few days old but, none the less, relevant.

I've had some real bad cold/flu symptons over the years yet never any vaccines against them.. and wont be getting vaccinated soon either

Indeed, this is pretty much exactly what the Dr told my sister. he told her that people who got over the H1N1 strain pretty quickly are showing a far stronger immunity to other Flu strains. I wonder if TPTB thought about this in their plan???

On the other part of your thread, i noticed about mud. I have always been of the opinion to let children out to play, in all weather types, in the garden and the park etc, so long as they are supervised. There are far too many children these days who sit indoors all day long doing nothing but plany on PS3 or Xbox. They live in perfectly clean homes and eat junk food. Its no wonder there is little immunity to these bugs these days and why Asthma has increased.

As a personal measure, i take a few different supplements for 3 months at a time then stop for 3 months then repeat, the ones i take are

Vitamin D (in winter)
Vitamin B Complex
Garlic
Co Enzyme Q10
Cod Liver Oil

I also try to eat plenty of green vegetables, especially Avocado. I'm about to venure onto seeds but i've never been partial to the taste of seeds so i need to find a way around the taste.

Thank you very much fo rthe link to the other thread...

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by loagun
on a side note.... ever wonder how the government managed to fudge up H1N1 to being weaker then the common cold? last time they combined animal virus with human(cow+human) we got AIDS.

Let's see a source for that cow-human-aids connection. I have never heard anyone connect that to bovine before.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by SamTGonzalez

Indeed, i also thought that it was a combination of the cold here in the UK at the time and my smoking but it wasnt. I have now decided that the smoking needs to stop. Glad to hear you and your family are well though! Its a pity all those who have been affected worse than others werent able to be helped.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kailassa
Immunity to strains of influenza is given to a child by having a woman immune to that strain breastfeeding the child.

That's just one of the benefits of breastfeeding.

As far as I know, no research has been done to see if the immunity could be passed on to succeeding generations after the second, so that possibility is still open.

Ideally, women who recover from infectious disease should suckle all the infants around.

In a tribal setting it's likely each child would be suckled by several women, thus increasing the chances of this happening.

I too agree but the society we live in wouldnt allow that to happen, most likely because people would think it was disgusting or inappropriate. There are so many avenues with breast feeding etc that need to be explored.

I heard on the news today that the UK government is been pushed into releasing guidelines on how long a child should be breastfed because some government research group have supposedly found that it may be bad for your child after a certain period of time...surely natures food isnt bad for you? especially that which you need?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

I agree. I am also quitting smoking. Its taking a toll on my lungs and I'm only 19.
By the way, did you know that Baxter Corporation patented the H1N1 vaccine almost a year before the first reported Swine Flu case in Mexico?

Baxter Applies for H1N1 Vaccine Patent 1 Year Before Outbreak

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod
I too agree but the society we live in wouldnt allow that to happen, most likely because people would think it was disgusting or inappropriate. There are so many avenues with breast feeding etc that need to be explored.

When I first became a mother (1974) I was single, had no-one to turn to, and there was no government support. As I had many friends in Manly, where I was living, who were also single mothers, and creches there in those days were terrible places which did not let the mothers inside to see them, I became a creche. As my friends kept forgetting to supply food or pay me, I breastfed all the children in my care and fed them fruit and edible weeds to supplement what little baby-food the mothers sent along. They were the healthiest kids around. Back in those hippie days breastfeeding other kids was quite acceptable.

Even before I came out of hospital with my new baby the hospital was collecting my excess milk to feed the babies who had been left there to wait for adoption.

But it was different in 1980 when I was fostering a neglected three month old baby who had been suffering from failure to thrive before I got hold of her and, naturally, breastfed her. I nearly had a court case on my hands because the social worker, after I'd been feeding Theresa for 5 months and she had caught up in both growth and development, said breastfeeding another person's child was filthy and disgusting, and women who breastfed were no better than animals. She accused me of being a cow, so I told her I'd rather be a cow than a bitch. Naturally the department took little Theresa, who I'd come to love very much, and put her with a foster-mum who would bottle-feed.

I heard on the news today that the UK government is been pushed into releasing guidelines on how long a child should be breastfed because some government research group have supposedly found that it may be bad for your child after a certain period of time...surely natures food isnt bad for you? especially that which you need?

I found an analysis of the study this is based on.

The study didn't find anything to suggest extended breast-feeding is not good.
What it found was that babies could benefit from having breast-feeding supplemented with a little solid food from 4 months instead of six months.

I've always believed it's natural for babies to have other foods to nibble, particularly organic bananas, from the time they could hold them.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Yes, I've seen the same in some papers I've been reading. H1N1 seems to be confering a broader immunity to some people.

Labs have been playing with H1N1 and H5N1 to try and achieve this effect for sometime now. Using H1N1 to see if they can confer a partial immunity to the more lethal H5N1 (Avian Flu.)

So, are you going to donate your blood for analysis?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aeons
Yes, I've seen the same in some papers I've been reading. H1N1 seems to be confering a broader immunity to some people.

Labs have been playing with H1N1 and H5N1 to try and achieve this effect for sometime now. Using H1N1 to see if they can confer a partial immunity to the more lethal H5N1 (Avian Flu.)

So, are you going to donate your blood for analysis?

My sister is i think. I dont think i will, i dont like the idea of having my blood analysed for any possible vaccine or whatever...

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Thanks for posting. My family had a round of this too, I believe, about two months ago. Let me begin by saying not one of us has ever had a flu vaccination shot, ever. We had to take our little boy the emergency room, he fell and hurt his leg and it was bleeding and needed a stitch or two. We were in there for about an hour, I can remember there was a lady close by who was coughing a lot. I have emphysema and cough too, so I didn't think much about it at the time. The next day the little one was sick. Diarrhea, nausea, throwing up everything put on the stomach, A feeling of being cold, slight chills, and a general weakness of the body. This went on for three days, no fever at all. I got it next, then my adult son, then my wife. Our other little boy didn't get it at all, he passed it somehow. It was a miserable three days for all of us, especially me, I couldn't hold anything down, including my medicine, and I was in a world of pain until it was over. We told our doctor about this, and she prescribed a round of Keflex for all of us. All said and done, it wasn't too bad. My neighbor got a flu shot, against by advice, and she was deathly sick for a week, and is sick right now. Fever, headaches, nausea, diarrhea, and a general sick feeling. I told her not to do it.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Glad your family is better. I have never had a Flu shot either, neither has my son or partner. We have had our local GP surgery on the phone asking us why we refused to give the H1N1 jab to our son who is 18months old. My simple answer was that i would advise anyone to get a jab that only had 3 months of testing and there was no way at all to tell the long term effects of it. Especially when it contains Mercury and Lead...no thanks.

It was a rough few days for me too...i honestly thought i was going to die it was that bad. Then it just went as quick as it came!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by daryllyn

WHAT? you havent seen the only early aids documentary that uses real facts, data, and science to connect the aids virus or bovine? i don't remember the exact title, but its on youtube and one of the most famour aids documentaries out there. google it, i am sure you will find it. it was never, and no way ever ever from a monkey.

new topics

top topics

join