It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Government Weapon Will Temporarily Blind Crowds

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
blinding a whole crowed of people seems to be really problematic in the sense that theyed be moving around blind, and would get hurt and stuff.. at least thats how i see it..

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

I think the most disturbing thing is how the Government seems obsessed with "anti-crowd" weapons. The fact that such weapons will mostly be useful against unarmed crowds, and unarmed crowds tend to be peaceful crowds.......

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I guess this will further technofascism.

Let's watch as nearly the entire world has a revolution, just like in the late 80's~everywhere but here~while we take it up the butt because the message was clear:

Shouldn't you people be storing water, or something, before it's all poisoned?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Elvis7
blinding a whole crowed of people seems to be really problematic in the sense that theyed be moving around blind, and would get hurt and stuff.. at least thats how i see it..

Are you sure? I know what I'd do. Stop, and listen for the announcements coming from the portable guard towers. Then, obey as handcuffs are distributed, and hope your fema camp has nice winters because they can detain you as along as they want. This is the patriot act which the 'conservatives' and 'liberals' are working hand in and with, right?

Only vote against incumbents, and pray that they get sick from their wireless devices asap.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Could never be used.
It would cause too many deaths as panicked crowds would rush blindly and trample each other.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
They used this during the Gulf war it was mounted on tanks. Last a short time but took the army out fast. Yes a friend of mine worked on it's devolopment in Detroit of all places

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join