It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[WOW]Bird and Fish Death Theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Greeting Fellow ATS Members,

I will now share my theory, I remember watching a video before about lay lines. and a map of were they cross etc. Now Is it possible that thiers some sort of energy disruption that is causing magnetic pulsing of some kind on the lay lines caused by maybe increased solar activity or something else.

Now obviously i cant connect the cases by location to the lay lines as of yet, Because thier hasnt been enough reported cases. To make a case for that.

Anyway what do you guys think.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Need an expert to look into this with me. As i am not sure of Lay-line anomolies etc.

Thankyou

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Sorry I can't go along with this look at the link below and see whats happening in the ocean and the 6 mile high methane being pumped into the air from a carpet of oil that is still flowing freely along with the break up of the Earths Magnetic Field and you see why the fish/birds/animals are dying.

uncensored.co.nz...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I think ley lines have been mentioned on every ats bird thread to date.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Have they really.

Wow never read any just my opinion lol

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by True-seer

Well, if you have several hours to spare reading through pages and pages and pages and pages........of speculative discourse, then feel free to glean more bird death info than you could ever hope to read about.

If not, then just take my word for it.

(I would just take my word for it...)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Yeh that might be a good idea, but if i came up with it without reading it somewere else. Then maybe thier is truth to it.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Stupid girl...so true...Ley lines have been mentioned.

True-seer...unfortunately, I'm not sure which thread to direct you to...but there are even some posts that show where the ley lines and tectonic plates are located. No problem with your theory...there are a lot of us that feel it may be ley line connected. Like Stupid girl said...lots of reading but it is in there...

edit on 9-1-2011 by Holly N.R.A. because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I'm not sure if it has been said, but the dispersant they put into the gulf to break up contains mercury and cyanide and other deadly chemicals. and then the gulf stream goes all the way to Europe and back. That to me explains the death of the fish, if the dispersant is that toxic. I'm not sure about the birds though. maybe chem-trails?
edit on 10-1-2011 by Dissent because: (no reason given)

top topics

join