It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The TRUE story behind "The Hoax Heard 'Round the World." (Exclusive e-book for ATS visitors)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Nitromaria

WELL.............Dr Judy Faltskog .............is now.......Judith Helena Faeltskog !!!!

And like Wayne it appears she also does her OWN reviews !!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep on trucking Nitromaria

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

Hi,
Wayne's quote:

"I HAD A VISION THE NET WOULD BE OUR BATTLEFIELD ...GOOD VRS EVIL LIGHT
WARRIOR ACTIVISTS CONQUER - USE FACE BOOK TO EXPOSE ELITE "

shows that his world is made of a movie-style 'we-will-not-go quietly-in-the-night' -type of
perception and he plays on individuals who yearn to be the hero of the movie... a nobody
becoming a somebody.
I believe he'll always have an audience, but it will be limited in inteligence.

Edt: can you provide a link to the new name?
edit on 20-1-2011 by A boy in a dress because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Is that the radio she picked up the UV siganl on?!!!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

My hyper-sensitivity hears brush rattling here and there, and pebbles falling, but I've not yet seen any elbows through the thick vegetation. Still on guard, though, and likely will remain so for the forseeable future. Lately I've been actively scouting, but not much sign yet. Other scouts out there have uncovered a bit more.

Yeah, it' coming I think. Best to just stand shoulder-blades to shoulder-blades, and keep an eye open.

All of the best bar-room brawls start out that way!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia

Well imo Judy Faltskog has gone to ground, licking her wounds and planning a new identity

to rise again from the ashes as she has done three times in the past. One name that has

been identified with her picture is Patricia Long so i doubt that will be any longer in the running.

Yeah, Patty Long probably is no more, or is being held in reserve for a last-ditch effort. When setting up a new identity, it's best to set it up LONG ahead of time, and let it build up a "presence" and a"paper trail" before actively assuming it, so that there is some history and background to build upon, rather than just suddenly "appearing". People who suddenly appear out of nowhere, without a history, are automatic tip-offs.

Wayne Herschel is still thrashing about his facebook in desperation hanging on to his "sheeple"

it seems like after his failures of (Blossom Goodchild ) 2008 (Judy Faltskog) 2010 he is now

pinning all his hopes on 2012 !!!!!!!!!!

These are a few snippets from his face book showing this..........."some SHOCKING material

safely in hiding is about to release if the 2012 date is accurate

I thought Wayne was all about the free dissemination of "Hidden Records"? Why keep his new "information" "safely in hiding" until 2012? Oh, right, it might have something to do with what he learned during the burning he got in the LAST two disastrously failed attempts! Sort of jumped the gun on them, hitched his wagon to them before any clouds actually gathered on the horizon.

Probably wants to wait to see if a comet really IS going to graunch us in 2012 before he releases that info, and by then of course it would be too late.

((and heres his Martin Luther

King moment)) I had a dream/vision if we continue our movement to expose the elite........the

star visitors will join in and help expose all the elite by name and provide proof why thy need to

stand down (( PROOF now that will be a first for Wayne !! all this whilst links are being librally

posted to his Oneism and Hidden Records sites ))

Yes, proof WOULD be a first for Wayne! It's unfamiliar territory for him, and we should be gentle as he tries to navigate the pitfalls across that landscape... Now, the part about the "star visitors" joining in to "help expose all the elite by name", and "provide proof why the need to stand down" - who do you suppose these "elite" are that he's gong to "expose by name"? Who have they tried to "expose by name" so far? Us. They've also tried to identify us as "disinfo agents", and tried to identify us with the "elite" already. Looks like more of the same on the horizon.

Stand down? Not a chance. It's impossible. The facts are already out there, on way to many fronts to EVER be erased now. Not even another human wave assault by his legion (where have I heard that phrase, "for we are Legion" before? Something about a Gadarene...) of "Light Warriors" can git 'er done at this point. Too many fronts to fight on, too few "Light Warriors" to accomplish it. It'll spread them too thin. Divide and conquer. I'm willing to bet dollars to donuts that they've not even FOUND all the outlets for the book at this point, much less have a plan of attack. In a couple of cases, I know for fact that they'll never get it taken down.

Just keep throwing yourselves against the walls, Light Brigade. Bring your "star visitors" with you. They'll probably make a nice contrast, plastered against that wall with the lot of you.

Another one all in capitals:-

"I HAD A VISION THE NET WOULD BE OUR BATTLEFIELD ...GOOD VRS EVIL LIGHT

WARRIOR ACTIVISTS CONQUER - USE FACE BOOK TO EXPOSE ELITE "

So it looks to me like Wayne is desperately looking for something to hitch his wagon to

in 2012 !!

ONEISM = onehanded !!! click share .........ONE BUTTON !!! also from Waynes fb.

Yeah. All CAPS must make it "TRUE" and "IMPORTANT", right? We've got spider-holes already dug all across that "BATTLEFIELD" he' talking about.

Watch where you step, oh mighty Light Warriors, lest the ground give way beneath thee... or just catapult you right up there to see the "Star Visitors" right there on their own Mother Ship!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nitromaria
Go to this link to see someone that just cant stop lying:

www.amazon.de...=cm_cr_pr_pdp/278-8320296-6902428

A couple of weeks ago IT didnt even have a picture in there
Now ITs even an owner of something...

I guess thats the business IT wanted my ex-husband to get in with her which he didnt... so I guess IT will have to find someone who is dumber than he was at the time!

The same stock picture from Facebook...

Remember, "Spacecomm Systems" was examined in the thread as Judy's possible employer, and was found to be a sattelite linkage provider. Now, it seems, Judy is OWNER and CEO of it, and the company's capabilities have been expanded to include "radio telescopes" and "earth station setup", among other things...

Nice work, if you can get it!

Or make it up....

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
So wait... Dr. Judy isn't dead/hasn't dissapeared? Hmmm... I saw Wayne post a link on facebook talking about 100 scientists gone missing because of the elite. I guess he wasn't refering to Dr. Judy after all.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

reply to post by Nitromaria

WELL.............Dr Judy Faltskog .............is now.......Judith Helena Faeltskog !!!!

And like Wayne it appears she also does her OWN reviews !!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep on trucking Nitromaria

"Faeltskog" is a phonetic way of spelling "Faltskog" with the two dots over the "a" that I don't know how to make on this keyboard. The "ae" is the sound made by the "a" - sort of sounds like someone trying to swallow their tongue, a sound made towards the back of the throat.

It's also a neat way to try to circumvent Google searches on "Faltskog", with or without the dots.

Of more interest to me at the moment, though, is that we now have a full name for the good "Dr." - JUDITH HELENA Faltskog! I direct your attention to page 138 of the "The Hoax Herd 'Round the World", which is James Van Greunen's passport AFTER he became Judy Van Greunen. JUDITH HELENA Van Greunen.

Judith Helena Faeltskogs Profil
"Spacecomm Systems (Owner & CEO)"

More:

In eigenen Worten:
Spacecomm Systems is a Satellite Uplink and Downlink Hub for all Satellite Media Formats. Concept, Installation and Maintenance of Earth Stations, Radio Telescopes and related Hardware & Software Globally

Interessen
Astrophysics, Theoretical Physics

Just another knot in the cinch.

Strangely, I though "Bjorn" was the CEO, rather than little wifey Judy? Maybe she staged a coup! Still interested in Astrophysics and Theoretical Astrophysics, I see. Perhaps s/he'll decide to finally get an education in them...

The internet radio gizmo was a kick! I wonder if she caught the ATS live program where this hoax was under discussion on it? If she did, we're even now - I've heard her in an interview, and she's heard me in one. Like I said in the book, fair is fair!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dress

Edt: can you provide a link to the new name?

The new name was exposed on page 18 of the book, and is at her Ning "contactee" website remember "spacepumpkin"? that's her. name was changed, pic remained:

Link here

Save it while it's hot! I have a feeling it might "disappear" soon...

Edit to add: She didn't cover her tracks on the name change very well. This is the very first comment in the comment bar on that page:

RoRClubSAVE

7/20/2008 7:36 PM UTC

Nice to meet you Dr Judy
Hank Dunckel Google Me LoL

Note the date - it's from before this hoax broke, before most of us had even heard of her, much less started investigating. It's also from before she tried to change the name there...

edit on 2011/1/20 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Portugoal
So wait... Dr. Judy isn't dead/hasn't dissapeared? Hmmm... I saw Wayne post a link on facebook talking about 100 scientists gone missing because of the elite. I guess he wasn't refering to Dr. Judy after all.

Nope. Some of us shadow folk have actually been in telephone contact with her - long after her "death". Now, I've heard stories of "ghost phone calls", but am unfamiliar with any other instance where the caller called the ghost, instead of the other way around!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

I had an idea that the elusive businessman millionaire Bjorn may have bought her the

company as consolation for her being stripped of her Doctorate and in lieu of the many

dishes he obviously DIDN'T buy her !! (remember her sock puppets claim of him buying

her not one, but a FEW dishes?)

And PORTUGOAL a star for your last post i nearly choked on my glass of wine reading it

:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

She certainly gives it a first class review

But then as the old saying goes................Self praise is no recomendation !

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

RoRClubSAVE

7/20/2008 7:36 PM UTC

Nice to meet you Dr Judy
Hank Dunckel Google Me LoL

Note the date - it's from before this hoax broke, before most of us had even heard of her, much less started investigating. It's also from before she tried to change the name there...

edit on 2011/1/20 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

WHAT A JOKE!!! :LOL: AHAHAHAHA! Wow. That's actually too funny. Evidently changing her name to Patricia and her country to Jamaica (not Houston, USA, not Sweden, not South Africa) didn't fool anyone even before this all broke out.

Does any one know exactly how long James has been Dr.Judy? I don't mean the since the whole sex change bit but since she's been pretending to be a Doctor of Theoretical BS (
). People obviously knew about "Dr.Judy" and the fact that she went by different names before the Army of Darkness trounced her schemes of light.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Portugoal

First mention I recall of her claiming to be DR Judy was in the 2006 news article about the lesbian kiss. That article claimed that the event transpired in 1993, but I have to question what would have been so newsworthy about a single kiss and a 200R fine that the article would be written 13 years AFTER the fact, so I'm increasingly coming to believe that the article was a "plant" to try to establish her "credentials".

Oddly, 1993 was ALSO the year she claimed she got her PhD from UC Berkeley!, and it was right around then that he was in the process of becoming a she.

Busy year, huh?

edit on 2011/1/21 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Portugoal

I'm Just waiti ng for her to becomu JUDGE JUDY !

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Wayne says...........as usual all capitals

PLEASE DO YOUR BIT TO HELP OUR WORLD SHARE THESE ATROCITIES AND

FRIENDS TELL FRIENDS THE INTERNET IS OUR BATTLEFIELD ........AND OUR CHOICE

OF WEAPONS .............WORDS.

Friends feel free to copy and paste any elite exposure story on my pages as your own face

book story.......copy and paste my text and the links............it's your world too..........it's

your fight too. It's also safer for me if my name in activism is less obvious.....and each carries

an independant story.......saying........."I just found it on the net"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well i guess the age of chivalry is dead. Would you call that cowardice? (Its also safer for me

if my name in activism is less obvious) or self preservation?

What ever happened to the days when a leader led into battle or the captain went down with

his ship? I guess Wayne is more from the rats leaving a sinking ship brigade!!!

I think I've said it before that 'self praise is no recomendation' Wayne is the only person i know

who clicks the like button on his own posts. That i think says it all !!!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Well, LEADERS LEAD - from the front, not push from behind. I think it says a lot that General Wayne wants to stay safely ensconced in his easy chair - probably behind barriers - while his "Light Warrior" minions do all the trooper work.

Cowardice? I dunno. Sounds a LOT like regular politicians - beat the war drums, then find elsewhere to be whilst underlings do all the heavy lifting. There's likely also another motive when he says to "copy-paste" his rants (typical light warrior sort of tactic - they've got no originality, apparently), then adds ".......saying.........'I just found it on the net' ", as if it were a happenstance, rather than a coordinated attack. The intent is to create an illusion of widespread independent concurrence, BUT it fails miserably, for reasons I'll not divulge just yet. I will say that I saw it at Wordpress, and it was sickeningly transparent to anyone capable of thought above the level of a piece of sandstone. WHY it's so transparent is the clincher that I'll not divulge. Let 'em have at it!

I wonder what I could "just find on the 'net"?

One thing that can be "just found on the 'net" is a copy of this book that has gotten dropped in a corner of the net. It's not particularly outstanding or "out there" in an advertised sort of way, so imagine my surprise upon learning a few minutes ago that it has been read EIGHTY-FOUR times, just at that one off the beaten path place! That makes me wonder how many hits the other instances around the net have garnered.

Word is spreading, and the tactics of dispersion are working as well on the net as in any physical guerrilla campaign.

Folks, looks like we got ourselves a con-voy!

[

edit on 2011/1/21 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Bet that puts Waynes book sales to shame

I have to say that i am bumping into the "Book" with the title "The Truth About the Hoax

Heard Around the World" in many unexpected places so distribution must also be going

better than Waynes

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Bet that puts Waynes book sales to shame

I have to say that i am bumping into the "Book" with the title "The Truth About the Hoax

Heard Around the World" in many unexpected places so distribution must also be going

better than Waynes

The strategy was to avoid stockpiling 3 tons of the book into one American warehouse. The "eggs" are spread out, rather than in a single basket, and there 's really nothing for the "Light Warriors" to lock down and hamper distribution of.

Guerrilla Warfare 101: pop up over here, chuck a few rocks, then disappear when they concentrate on that position, only to pop up somewhere else and continue while they're distracted with the first position. In the real world, 6 or 8 guys can completely decimate at least a platoon, possibly an entire company, by such "pull apart" tactics. "Divide and conquer" on a micro-scale.

So then, if they concentrate force on a single point, all the other points have a field day, and run riot. If they disperse, and try to get ALL the separate points, they are divided, and more easily conquered.

In order to win, they have to erase the information from the internet. We, on the other hand, have only to survive and keep kicking it out as the occasion warrants, and allows. Dispersion has reached the point now that there is no way they can erase it, so it's a losing battle for them from the git go.

Don't blame me for the militaristic analogies - it was Wayne's idea to call it a "war", and treat it as such. I'm just following that lead - and backing that with a wee bit of strategic know-how.

Another factor is that there is no "physical inventory" to be locked up in a warehouse, and nothing that can be "destroyed" that can't be recreated in a few keystrokes from any single one of a hundred separate places around the globe. That's an integral part of the strategy. It's so far out there now that even I can't recall or destroy it, no matter what they do.

Bring on your "Cyber War 2011", Wayne. You can't win. You are ALREADY defeated, and just seem to fail to notice that if you're still blathering on about your "cyber war".

Take it from an old guerrilla. You're better off just going fishing at this point.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Oh and a couple of things you didn't mention Nenothtu. No distorted illustrations to fit the

hypothesis!! And at no COST to the curious so eager for information that they can be sold

anything by the unscrupulous!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join