It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US gov. secret supoeana for Assange, Wikileaks AND supporters....!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Actual supoeana
US gov secret supoeana

This is total tyranny!
Im so heated right now....i feel so violated.
I knew the gov already watches, but now they will know EVERY intimate detail of us supporters lives.....
this is so wrong and unconstitutional!

At first I was so sure wikileaks was legit, than after a while I have come to feel iffy with them, now i definantly know it was all a settup to invade the truthers privacy!
BIGGEST SCAM EVER!
From Wikileaks on twitter: "Note that we can assume Google & Facebook also have secret US government subpeonas. They make no comment. Did they fold?"

Anyone else feel this way?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Im sorry if it is too soon for me to post, i believe the rules said 50....but i couldnt find the thread again

I am in such shock....i cant even explain, i feel sick to my stomach and have been crying....i dont wanna go to camp FEMA, lol or be on a 'terrorist' 'potential threat' list...i like my privacy.
Another article

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by kyeleigh

If true, it doesn't mean wikileaks is not legit .. it just means the US Govt is VERY interested in finding out more about the supporters and viewers of the information Wikileaks provides..

While they surely know that it will be a huge number of people ( and probably beyond capacity to investigate ) .. they will most likely be interested in looking for bigger names/countries supporting Wikileaks ... say as a hypothetical ... many donations come from russian nationals ( or any other country, I picked Russia out of a hat ) .. or that they get a lot of traffic from a specific foreign govt. office.. that information would be useful in a case against Assange .. by saying foreign governments supported him and obtained critical intelligence through him..

Just my two cents... but the fact is Wikileaks is widely known, had many supporters and a ton of traffic... the government just wouldn't have the resources to pull off a detailed investigation of everyone on that list ( Ie. you, or anyone else ) .. it also doesn't mean in any way shape or form that Wikileaks will comply, especially given that they aren't an American organization... even if they get Assange into an American court, they won't be able to get those records from Wikileaks themselves.. though you can rest assured they probably have paypal, visa, mastercard and the rest ... those companies seemed to bend over backwards at government request.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Heaps of different government agency's get access to information records. I expect most of them are trying to make sense of it and have other investigations they are working on, privacy is in short supply in cyber space. Just stay true to yourself and call it how you see it. Hopefully you can help persuade those behind the scenes trying to sort out what just is going on if push does come to shove. If not, I would rather go down fighting against the crime, corruption and perversion anyway.

new topics

top topics

join