It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two "birds" with one stone?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
The Chinese leaked photos of their new stealth fighter, it seems the normally secretive country is pretty proud of their new toy. Link: online.wsj.com...
Scientists conducting post mortems on the massive bird deaths have stated they died from internal injuries caused by massive blunt force trauma. I know I'm going wwwaaaaayyyyy out on a limb here as I have no evidence but perhaps the birds collided with this plane. This might also explain the mysterious missile launch off the coast of Texas.
Any thoughts?

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Birds die all the time, and I would agree that this leak is intended. It has been leaked quite a bit as disinfo or other purposes that China is in the middle of a massive military buildup.

The thing you must understand is that we will remain in a perpetual state of war due to the desires of the large banking cartels until they can implement the plans foretold in such think tanks as Iron Mountain. Their plan is to replace war as the major social control, and though peace sounds great they opt to replace war with Global Warming, Alien Invasion, impossible to implement Space Programs and asymmetrical enemies. Sound familiar?

new topics

join