It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pre-911 world trade center ufo video

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Sorry, at the time I found it I was sure it was real.
Now, I'm sure it isn't.
Here's an article I found confirming the fact.
www.rense.com...

It sure fooled me. But I kinda enjoyed it.

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 04:21 PM
link   
This one was well done. There are a lot of them out there that people spent a lot of time one. Are there any real ones out there though???

Nightwalker

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightwalker
This one was well done. There are a lot of them out there that people spent a lot of time one. Are there any real ones out there though???

Nightwalker

Unless they come out and publicly admit it, it's hard to say.

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by tealc
SCI FI MADE the movie they say so on the website check your sources before you post dumb crap

Be careful what you say. This was an old post I brought back up.Keep in mind peoples opinions change in time.

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by theshadowknows

Originally posted by tealc
SCI FI MADE the movie they say so on the website check your sources before you post dumb crap

Be careful what you say. This was an old post I brought back up.Keep in mind peoples opinions change in time.

Stupidity is timeless.

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 04:47 PM
link   
kiss my furry butt!

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 05:01 PM
link   
that was realy cool,

alot of ufos have been see but dont hear the sonic boom

but it came so close that the air it would have been pushing would have slammed into the hele

and the camraman keepen up with it??

lmao

+ the smoke ahahaha

posted on Dec, 30 2003 @ 02:24 AM
link   
You can tell they're acting. It's fake, but still pretty cool, IMO.

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   
It is very interesting to me, that everyone claims, that it is a fake. The real question though is, how did the authors know, where to "put" that UFO, to pinpoint the impact points of those planes? Millions saw this footage way before the terrorist attacks occured, and it is highly unlikely to be a simple coincidence. And why do I see exactly the same UFO passing by the tower at the same speed during the impact? It is probably a fake too, recorded by several cameras, including the CNN? Furthermore, there are too many unexplained questions concerning the entire WTC events, and I think that the Pre911 video is part of it.

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   
When they make a video and somthing just happened to happen right before it did... cant remember what it was but it was around 1970ish and about 3 days later the people freaked out and then a big thing happened and the guy even said... "I didnt know it was going to happen so shut off those cameras!"

Just my Creasent penny...

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Oh, yeah! And the same UFO that they "created" is actually involved in the world's most emotional event.... you know, what I think? That UFO Pre911 is actually real, and now they are trying to make it look fake, to hide things. And the best thing is, to pay those who were involved, to report a made up story. Of course, everybody will say, it's fake after all.

In both cases (pre911 and 911) people worked out the UFO's exact speed, and it was just the same (25000 km/h). Now, after all, too many things match to say that the fake ufo just becomes real on 911.

Anyway, why should it be fake? Because some high officials said so? They just can!t lie... :-D:-D

d1k

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 05:44 PM
link   
fake fake fake fake fake. I'm sick of hearing this in every single thread about UFO's and other paranormal stuff on these forums. None of you know its fake, none of you can prove its fake. One day I believe ET's will show themselves to the worlds public, what will you guys say then?

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Isn't it so easy to say, that it's fake? :-) Can you prove that it's fake? Anyway, nobody "believes" in UFOs anymore, they do exist, and we will see even more of them. ET is fake, isn't he? :-D

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I am skeptical of the skepticism regarding the authenticity of the pre 911 wtc ufo for many reasons.

I wanted to point out one reason that I have not seen addressed.

At the begining of the available clip the woman (Barbara) says "are you getting all of this?". Getting all of what? It is apparent at this point that she has not yet seen the pre 911 wtc ufo as it passes in background view between the 2 towers. She is watching, and her company is filming, white streaks descending from right to left above the towers. You can see 3 clearly during the clip. I believe that they were witnessing (and would be apparent in the earlier unavailable portion of the video) these white streaks in rapid succession of one another when she says "what is that?". That was when they noticed the pre 911 wtc ufo for the first time at the same location of the 2nd tower strike that occured later on 911.

This is real and it has been swept under the rug fairly successfully.

Here is the clip for your viewing pleasure:
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 27-3-2007 by imrippinit]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join