It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dating Guide

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by inchworm

rod can go to hell as far as im concerned... if the trailers rocking than dont come a knocking!!!

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

Well, ya see, Rod and I have a special kinda friendship (its sorta hard to explain on here).

And look, I'm almost 63-- my luck with the ladies ain't really all that hot

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
reply to post by Tayesin

you start by making some good points... bu then you go into a rant about daddys princess... had our fingers burnt have we??
sorry to tell you but not all girls are like that... and the one that are.. aint worth a wa.. you know what i mean...

Fingers burnt? No.. well sort of, but the loss of a house, other material posessions and money in bank accounts didn't phase me as I got our child to raise on my own.. so I got the best end of the deal really.

While it is true that there are some women who do not have the Princess mentality, you will find that most do.. the vast majority do to some degree because of the child rearing practices we have that raise boys and girls differently.

If I was out there seeking a partner I would fail epicly because I'm not a materialist and so don't have financial security.. one of the expected bonuses of a relationship for most women today apparently... part of the Princess mentality.

But I much prefer to maintain the 14 year long phase of Celibacy because I am happy with my own company and do not seek wholeness in others when I can find it in myself already. Plus I am not hard-up as we say in Oz and so am not feeling like half a person.

One day I will meet a women who does not care for all the LIfestyle of western culture, who does not expect me to buy her a house and Blingy-things and who is as honest as I am.. something which is always missing in every person I meet these past few years.

Thanks for responding to me.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

mate... really... some girls are that way, but there are a hell of alot that are not.. trust me on that...
ive spent alot of time in oz, mostly backpacking and in hostels and 95% of girls doing that do not care for material things... i actually met my partner in a hostel in freemantle. perth.. .
unfortunatly its the experiences you have had with woman that make you feel a little bitter.. try and meet woman of your own mentality.. join a club or group who have similar interests... life is always better when shared with someone who is like minded...
peace to you my brother..
i hope it all works out..

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

Herein lay the problem MrL.. finding like minded people is a near-on impossibility because I am not a product of the Mould.. I think for myself outside the Box and so live outside that box, I choose to be totally honest and show no interest in what the rest of society does.. and I like it that way. Nothing worse than unknowingly or knowingly being a sheeple.

Besides mate, I'm getting on in years now and simply can't be bothered with all the crapola most people want to go through with you these days. All good, I am happy enough and need nothing other than my teen daughter to pull her head in a bit

Thanks for your well wishes

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

I think you might have a suitor of your own there Worm, .....

and he's from fancy pants London.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Real funny, wise guy

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
And dont' forget to take yourself a bath before your date night-- this happened to me once and it was NOT a pretty picture.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
haha wtf...

what a topic....

Now the man is the one who always asks the gal out-- not the other way around.

HARDLY TRUE!!!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Exactly the facebook crowd want to infiltrate our board with meaningless......

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
reply to post by Akragon

Exactly the facebook crowd want to infiltrate our board with meaningless......

Bud, Im' no facebook crowd.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

All to there own. Mainly the facebook people would be shallow and come here to ridicule anyway.

People do what they want and believe what they want, and that includes you.

I agree i would never go and join and use facebook.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Facebook is for bozos and shrimps.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

..... when trying to get a lady

I also find a bottle of chloroform to be handy

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
all i can say to this thread after reading it is...............................................................................................................................wow lmao

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   

1. Left
  2. Down
  3. rotate sixty-two degrees
  4. engage rotor

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   

inchworm,
might I suggest you tip the scales a bit more in your favor by enhancing the whole package .

wurd.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
The only thing i have to say about this thread, is females should be taught at school that not all males want anything to do with your gender.

Amazing how people cannot understand that others do not want what they are interested in, i.e facebook people types, and trolls that come onto these boards saying get a life or what ever.

What makes me laugh is the people who will be running this world would be priest types of people, while they get all you masses to think males should be like on tv, lol.

See how conditioning works and is wrong.

The way i see it is if a female does not like the type of male i am, so what go elsewhere there is plenty of males that want your female archetypes, but not me, and i assume i am not the only one.

You see male archetypes are what the tv tells you it should be, while people running our world are something else. Get it.

This is why maybe people on facebook should not advertise our board over there for them to come here, why bother.
edit on 1/7/2011 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Guy, this thread is about how TO DATE right, not about how to be like this guy not doing this or somebuddy else tryin to be like him or her, understand?

Peoples can learn a lot of things from this posts and from the "HOW TO BE A MAN' thread to
Ya gotta learn about these things so when the right lady comes ya got all the answers ya see.

Trust me and ya cant' go wrong, friend

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

I am just putting forward another perspective that there is males who do not want to know period.

Females should of been taught this simple thing at school.

I have never wanted to be a male like what is shown on tv ever, plus i want nothing to do with females, but because i am male(just by being born with male genitals), people all over always assume and they assume about all males, that they want females.

People should be happy with who they are and i am but i have in my personal life endless rubbish about how i want what i do not want.

I am sure other males too out there feel as i do, and i am glad i consider myself anti male stereotype.
edit on 1/7/2011 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join