It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brazil: 100 tons of dead fish wash up on shore

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Brazil: 100 tons of dead fish wash up on shore

www.google.co.kr

Fishermen have found at least 100 tonnes, mainly sardines.
A survey conducted by the Federation of Fishermen's Colony of Paraná, Paranaguá on the coast of the state, indicates that at least 100 tons of fish
(sardine, croaker and catfish) have turned up dead since last Thursday off the coast of Parana.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
translate.google.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Hundreds of dead blackbirds found near New Roads

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
As we know, tons of incidents like this have been happening in the US. Another place has been hit hard in Brazil which undermines the idea that this is just on a small scale. The fact that this is indeed so large and not even in US territory might also throw some of the previous "conspiracy" theories out of the water related to the strictly US matters.

The best thing to do now is to try to seek reasonable answers, although the more odd theories are occasionally acceptable given the content of this site.

www.google.co.kr
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 4-1-2011 by bananasam because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-1-2011 by bananasam because: formatting

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Thats pretty far of my state here in Brazil,Still,its probably better to keep an eye out,my states also produces alot of sardine. thanks for the info,
Havent heard about it.
edit on 4/1/2011 by jpsdasnake because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/1/2011 by jpsdasnake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Linking all the events together is not very logical. They all very well could be unrelated. Sure, you can contemplate the idea they are linked, but don't jump to conclusions.

In fact, that is how most conspiracies are created, especially incorrect conspiracies. Conspiracy theorists often link events together which create the illusion of something bigger than it is. They find coincidences and link them only in their mind but not with evidence. For example, just because two similar events happen in the same state, it doesn't make them related. Or if similar events happen on the same day, or in the same month, it doesn't make them related. There has to be more evidence before you relate them to the other events.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

Nobody explicitly linked anything together. Moreover, I am surprised you wrote a paragraph to explain that when I didn't suggest one crackpot idea, except that something important is happening. This is something worth discussing, so here are the cards on the table. These are all merely possibilities.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by bananasam
Nobody explicitly linked anything together. Moreover, I am surprised you wrote a paragraph to explain that when I didn't suggest one crackpot idea, except that something important is happening. This is something worth discussing, so here are the cards on the table. These are all merely possibilities.

Forgive me for seeing the future of this topic, and planning ahead for people that will link them together.

With the crazy weather that has been going around lately, I wouldn't doubt the fish died from extreme temperatures and hypothermia.

By the way, you said this:

Another place has been hit hard in Brazil which undermines the idea that this is just on a small scale.

So you were linking them together.
edit on 4-1-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Ok.....

At this point a W........T.........F.......... is DEFINATELY in order!!!

So now we have: Arkansas, Louisiana, Kentucky, Florida, Maryland, Canada, and now this

Wtf

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

yes exactly. It means the issue is bigger than the United States alone. The issue X is not only happening in A, but also in B, so we should be aware of that. I did not say say A and B happened for the exact same reason X. You have extended my logic to something else- I can see where you are going, but I do think that calling me out for it based on your own assumption s ridiculous when there are a million threads that openly call for conspiracies.

Actually, I apologize for not being clearer. *Not in a sarcastic way either. Let's go back and talk about the issue.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Between the Corexit, oil from the Gulf Leak, and alllllll the chemical weapons we dumped at sea in the Atlantic Ocean which have just rusted thru their munitions/canisters:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=wW76ha24QhA

Eating things from the ocean wouldn't be advised at this time.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

And yet people blame everything on God? hahahahahah Meanwhile, man is making biological weapons to kill each other with, then burying the extra waste, deep under the water? Question: do these people have a brain or are we the brainless ones?

"They" go around, destroying the planet with all their drilling and unearthing of things...and act like it's no big deal when the serious damage to our planet is done.

I would loooooove to take a look at the REAL historical records of our species. Maybe, man was responsible for the 1st ice age, the great flood, and probably blew itself up, causing the extinction of the dinosaurs. I refuse to believe that our current technology was just pulled out of the thin air. "They" got this stuff from somewhere...simply because the B.I.B.L.E. says...."nothing new is under the sun"

The craziest part of it all is this: "They" don't care if they destroy our planet, or us...as long as they get what 'they' want...cuz these bastards are GREEDY!!!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I was just looking at the breaking news on Fortean Times & saw this story about how the locals saw a UFO above a mangrove & then the fish floated up to the surface of the water. Sounds strange, but if this really killed these fish, could it explain some of the other fish/bird deaths of recent?

new topics

top topics

join