It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cannot create Avatar or background image.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Hello all. I've viewed the video here on making an avatar, but it does not relate to the current website layout.

I cannot log into my media upload area using my username and password. I never created a media account under the 'old' layout and I cannot create one now as it says that signups have been disabled. So this leaves me with the obvious problem that I cannot upload an avatar or a background image. I've posted in offsite urls for both sections but when I view my posts on here I don't see either an avatar or a background image.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Manolete

This post might help

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I understand the rules but I can not even log onto the media centre to add any material.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Perhaps this video might help you

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Had the same problem, Have you choose your own password or you still got the ATS password they give you?

Try checking your email for the password from ATs and try that one.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by tristar

That video is useless as it refers to an older version of the site and assumes you can waltz straight into the media upload area, which you cannot as I can neither log in using my regular details nor create an account for this area.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manolete
reply to post by tristar

That video is useless as it refers to an older version of the site and assumes you can waltz straight into the media upload area, which you cannot as I can neither log in using my regular details nor create an account for this area.

Well i tried to log into media center. I was able to log in, but cannot uplaod anything, so i guess a mod will need to reply.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Manolete

send me a link to the image you want to use and I'll host it in my media and give you the link. Same for the background.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Had the same problem but just gave up in the end

top topics

join