It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1000+ birds dropped dead from the sky.

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I don't know where everyone is from,but here is alittle thing i just notice,where are all the birds? I am from texas,it seems strange,i see no birds in the sky flying around,no birds chirping,no birds on the ground feeding off insects.If fact i have not seen one bird this morning,strange they are usually flitting all over the place

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Trauma from the outside causes internal damage. Someone is in a car accident. The steering wheel is pushed so hard into their chest that the rib cage punctures a vein and they hemorrage to death. They had internal trauma/ damage. Did they eat the steering wheel? No of course not. Did an outside force cause the hemorrage? Yes it did. External trauma= internal damage.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by blaise098

You're funny. I knew someone named Blaise once. Not a very common name. I better mention the birds or this post will be deleted for being off topic.
Birds fly into planes all the time. There was heavy weather throughout the region that whole night. My vote is for some tragic but natural occurrance.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I think the authorities are hiding something already known. it is not usual for them to pick up "ALL" of the dead bords as the news said they did, and they made a lame excuse for wearing bio hazard gear while doing it.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Another 500 in Lousiana Today.
www.aolnews.com...
most of them say its "cold front "etc and there was a post another thread here stating all the mass deaths of animals recently, mostly chalked up to cold weather...
so... is this not itself an issue?
i mean if all of a sudden thousands of birds are dieing day after day due to cold weather, wouldn't THAT be an issue? I know the 5000+ were due to blunt force trauma to their ORGANS .. but the rest are due to weather.. maybe the weather is the factor?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Well, I wouldnt like to be breathing the same air in which these animals were found. Neither drinking the same water.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I saw Maryland on the list - has this been confirmed as to date that it happened if it did?. Seems the media is stating most of the birds in the US dead because of weather. Birds know what to do in bad weather - they don't fly and then all drop to the ground dead,.they don't want a panic for some reason. I've read the sources on the Arkansas incidents, Louisiana and Kentucky - I am sure those are confirmed - not sure about the others, I too would like to know.

I thank all of you for your dedicated work!
edit on 4-1-2011 by crazydaisy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

yeah... thats what i said... you dont have to call me out... Because its my opinion. it just may have not been. (Man made) however. ive seen alot of evidence supporting otherwise. and i know we are all the human race. although, still, there is genetic makeup that makes up breeds of people. (you know like dogs are a race... theres breeds). i was just saying. and im sure your going to be offended at any term I use anyway.... anyhow... look it up for yourself that the h1n1 "most likely effects races" you dont have to be specific. and just to ease your mind in german indian jewish and black. (incase your that offended) off topic... back to post...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by alchemist2012
Is there anyone with the time to verify this list

South Wales (UK)
QTY>~ 100's
Type: Various Carp/Bream/Other
Suspected Cause Cold Weather
Actual Cause Unknown
Links:
[link to www.bymnews.com]

Whether is of any help , I'm no fisherman but I have friends who go out regularly fishing anything from small lakes to weekend trips to the south & west coast's of Wales.
The earliest I can remember someone commenting on cold water fish dying off in what then was considered a strange way was I think way back in 2007 or maybe 2006.

I didn't take much notice of what at the time sounded like over exaggerations in a subject that I wasn't interested in, but there was something that made them question the "strange" deaths of cold water fish back then.
I've not heard of anything like that recently though.

edit:
I made a quick phone call to a close friend (one of those who fishes regularly) & lives about five miles from this incident.
He said there was something that happened there, the story is very true & accurate.
However he mentioned there has been (construction?) work being done just upstream & no evidence of pollution has been found.

Since I'm from the area as well I looked at our local newspaper & they reported on this plus saying there's been a 30cm drop in water levels if anyone knows if that would be a factor?
South Wales Dead Fish

edit on 4-1-2011 by JustCurious1 because: added link

second edit:
After a bit of digging this particular one appears to be natural.
Taken from a fishing site

Its happened on quite a few stretches on the mon and brecon canal , in my opinion its where the canal has frozen solid and the fish have had no where to go and have literally frozen to death , i rode my bike up the canal just before christmas and people were just looking in the canal and assuming it was pollution but it was just the ice , remember the canal is only 18" s deep in places and no flowing water to keep the canal moving unlike a river , it is sad because there are a lot of specimen fish in our canals

edit on 4-1-2011 by JustCurious1 because: updates

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Twitter is blowing up about the story.
Alot of people are turning to End of Times prophecy on this one...

You can use Google to watch the twitter stream -

Twitter Real Time updates

Crazy times people!

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by shikori

Sorry to disagree but the allowable amount of leakage of any nuclear power plant is ZERO. No amount, not even a tiny smidgen is acceptable. So no a small amount that will kill off animals but not people and wont be detected is impossible. Now I am not saying that leaks are not possible. We all know about Three Mile Island and Chernoble and accidents happen. But we'd know about it if there was a problem at the power plant.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Ok step back for a minute everyone and think.......1.what could be causing all die offs around the world???.some of the things that are going on does not add up. 2. If there is something going on that is really going to be bad we will not be advised of it. 3.Something is going on. that should have the best thinkers on ATS doing some major researck i mean where are all the usual debunkers they have not even peaked in to let us know we are just doom and gloomers.....thats what has me saying hmmmmmm

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by alchemist2012

there all eagerly waiting for the tv to tell them what to think... they'll be around... :-)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by bestof83

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

The girl's internal wireless card on her laptop has been fried. From what she says, the desktop, directly connected to the router lost a signal for a bit, then rebooted after a while, but she cannot get her wifi to work. Her hardware got damaged. I don't know what would cause that kind of damage. She took it to a repair shop and they told her it was her hardware. Apparently, others in that area had a blip of an outage also. I'll see what I can find out. I know when I was with Charter's internet service, one small problem could cause the whole east coast to go out.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by zeeon

Crazy times people!

Can you post a few for the less 'twit savvy' (and because your link goes nowhere (for me, at least))

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Maybe we should ask the Young Aussie genius whipping NASA in Moon Hoax Debate

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
More Dead animals, this time in New Zealand.

Dead Snappers

Whats going on here people?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz

Originally posted by zeeon

Crazy times people!

Can you post a few for the less 'twit savvy' (and because your link goes nowhere (for me, at least))

That sucks its not working. Try opening the link in a new page and reloading it? It works for me when I click on it from the link I posted ;( Alternatively, you can just go to google.com type in "dead birds sky" without the quotation marks ("") and hit search. On the right side of the page, you should see some options ... your looking for 'Latest' - click on 'Latest' and it should start streaming !

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join