It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am hunted by a Breather

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ilovecatbinlady
Do you live under overhead power cables or maybe one of these cables runs next to your bedroom. Exposure to high electric and magnetic fields cause several sensations including fasciculation (mini muscular spasm), tinnitus and the sensation of a presence or someone standing behind you.

You could also have faulty electricity in your house hold. You might want to get a certified electrician to give your house a health check and look around the property.

sorry, no power cables. in fact, the most dramatic early encounters with the breather occured in remote natural settings.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
ok.. I don't understand any of this promises to the jackal stuff but the growls I heard recently were embedded into the background... they were subliminal I mean to say- whether they were real or they were pure imagination... because of that, I don't hear it immediately... it's more like it comes into range inside my head so again, could be complete imagination as could anything but it persists. It's vivid, I can feel it but it's not like sitting on a rock that vibrates it's more like having someone make noises right by my head. It's less like a growl and more like a vocalized vibration. It's kinda cute... kinda like et but different.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
it's not normal to wake up soaked in a sweat. that's not a good sign. how often has that happened?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Where is the:

"[with anomalous photo evidence]"

Or did I miss the pictures?

I mean everything with lungs (and that is alive) breathes. Heck, my overweight aunt breaths like this moster does. (Especially when going up stairs!)

Anyway, this is just a cool story (to me) until I have some photos to go over. I thought you would have posted them by now. (Again, I may have missed the link I will re-check the thread. Though I have been semi following it since its creation.)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
i told the shaman about the dreams, nightmares...whatever, and about my first encounter with the breather. the shaman was chill, a normal dood, but by the time i finished my story, his attitude had changed. he was dead serious. he told me to offer some tobacco out in nature, and come back in four days and didnt say another word to me, although i sat with him for another 20 minutes. finally, i just got up and left.

when i returned at an agreed upon time, he was a different man. no smiles, constantly smoking his pipe and buring sage and sweatgrass for purification. he told me he had seen an "emissary" of the breather in his dreams and meditations. he said that his power would not let him interact directly with the breather. he explained it would be like a butterfly communicating a spider, and it couldnt be done because "those things dont mix". he said his "power" had travelled to the underworld, and talked with an intermediary of the breather. he said the breather's emissary was a "jackle", of course, i was like, WTF??? he said the jackle IS the breather, in the same way lets say, our dreams are part of ourselves. he said the breather dreams a jackle, and that the jackle smelled me at night, and brought the breather to me. he told me i was being hunted by a creature of the underworld, and that its preference was to eat my soul, as food, but as a game. he said, "it prefers the hunt" as if it might have passed me up if i had been pre-wrapped like hamburger meat in a supermarket. i was like, "ok, this is nuts", but i knew the dreams were real, so i listened.

he said i must approach the jackle in the underworld, and the jackle would explain the "game", because the breather cannot communicate directly with me, because it "shatters". thus, the jackle would do its talking for it. yes, he said it was my only chance. i was like, "my only chance for what". his response was to give me a very specific set of instructions, that included fasting for four days and nights alone on a wilderness mountaintop. he then said he has done all he can, and he looked me directly in the eyes for the very first time, and asked me to never speak to him again. and once again, the conversation was over, even though it took me 10 minutes to gather myself and leave.

i had the dreams for approximately 6 more months before i was finally broken down and desperate enough to follow bobby's (the shaman) instructions and try fasting on a mountain in order to meet the jackle.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by urmenimu2

YET you have had time to respond to all the comments..

EDIT: I can see you have posted the story...where is this picture

Find a new way to launch your writing career

IMO I think it could make a good indie film !

edit on 2-1-2011 by q_ball because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
You went to a mountain top to do what some dude told you to do? I wouldn't have done that unless I wanted to hang out with whatever was following me. What makes you think it's still there? maybe it went away. Maybe there is no jackal and your story just freaked this guy out.

I would be wondering why I woke up in a sweat. Whatever it is, you speak very negatively about it so I would suspect it is something bad for you. I wouldn't be going to mountain tops.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by adigregorio
Where is the:

"[with anomalous photo evidence]"

Or did I miss the pictures?

I mean everything with lungs (and that is alive) breathes. Heck, my overweight aunt breaths like this moster does. (Especially when going up stairs!)

Anyway, this is just a cool story (to me) until I have some photos to go over. I thought you would have posted them by now. (Again, I may have missed the link I will re-check the thread. Though I have been semi following it since its creation.)

i hope it helps me to tell it, as the jackle has promised it will. but the jackle cannot be trusted. i will post the pics at the end of the story, and they are not the pics of the breather, which cannot be photographed to the best of my knowlege, but are pics of a "pixie", or nature spirit, which is with the breather, or is the breather when its form is closest to physical, not blackness. anyway, u see why this needs a lil preamble. it does not unfold in a rational manner, and is a fairly complex event that underlies a terribly disturbing and deeply ugly truth about our personal reality, and our place within reality.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by q_ball

YET you have had time to respond to all the comments..

EDIT: I can see you have posted the story...where is this picture

Find a new way to launch your writing career

IMO I think it could make a good indie film !

i respond to peeps when their comments are relevant, and i am writing this # down right now, as i have promised and am obligated to do. your nonsense is just that, nonsense. it lacks power. believe me when i say, this is deadly serious.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   

All I see is an attempt at something I do not agree with, and will not participate in.

Have fun.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Kinda funny. You tell a guy about something that sounds has if it is gasping for air and he tells you to go give it tobacco.

Yeah, I'd scrap the whole jackal idea. I think that guy was talking out of his ass. Somebody is. if you really saw this then go with what you saw because if you believe what this other guy says then you must be making the whole thing up.
edit on 2-1-2011 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
i am kinda sick of writing this # and being accused of trying to be a writer or something. this is an act i am obligated to fulfill, and i am doing so [partly against my will], but i will dispense with the narrative and get down to facts:

i finally did it: 4 days and nights on a mountain (more like a rock), fasting alone. but nothing happened. just normal dreams. but afterward, the nightmares just stopped, cold turkey.

it was almost 7 years later, when i had moved to a new location, that i decided to go on a little camping trip by myself to explore the isolated logging lands behind my new house, meditate, lose a lil stress, a vaxation in solitude if you will. i had forgotten about the breather almost entirely. i took 2 weeks food and cut cross country through thickly regrown logging land, no trails, no tourists. i hiked to a small creek that was a destination i had picked from a topo map. i found an area where all the brush was inexplicably dead, and it made a nice clearing. i made a full camp, hung my food from bears, and settled into my tent to read. thats when the dripping started. drip. drip. drip. from inside, i could see the drops hitting the tent and rolling down the outside, just one at a time. i assumed it was starting to rain, and popped my head outside and saw only stars, not a single cloud. there was no raindrops on th eoutside of the tent either. as soon as i laid back down again inside the tent, the dripping started again. drip. drip. drip. one drop at a time. ok, so it must be humididty condensing on a tree branch and dripping on the tent. i pop my head outside.. no branches above the tent, a windless night...no drops outside the tent.

i laid back down again inside, and the dripping started again. suddenly i felt the most powerful chills i'd ever felt going up and down my spine repeadly, and something was pushing in on my mind, like it was trying to push me out. i loaded a gun i had brought and laid back trying to clear my head of the feeling of something ugly pushing in. giant drips started hitting the tent. i realized i was at some kind of mental breaking point, and thought, "u know wat? im just gonna fire a couple gunshots around the tent because if a deer walks into camp and breaks a stick, im gonna have a nervous breakdown". so i crawled out of the tent one last time and fired a few gunshots into the bushes directly in front of the tent, hoping to scare away any animals. 3 seconds later i was inside the tent, about to lay down, when coming from the bushes directly in front of the tent, perhaps 5 feet away, was the loudest, ugliest, most evil laughing sound i ever heard. the shreiking sounded both human and animal at the same time, and lasted a good 5 seconds. the only thing i could describe it as, is a laughing hyena.

i didnt hesitate, i got out of the tent and emptied my gun into the bushes. nothing moved. not a sound. only the breathing. very very loud, very study breathing.

[im tired and this is giving me a headache, ill try to finish tomorrow. peace]

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by adigregorio

All I see is an attempt at something I do not agree with, and will not participate in.

Have fun.

i have no idea what u agree with or dont agree with unless u are more specific, thus it is entirely irrelevant. but i can assure u what i am here predesposed to disclose, is inherantly and entirely ugly, if that is what u mean.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
If you weren't making this up you'd be ready to accept that you are not obligated to do #, but you are sticking to that whole story that another person suggested and keep going to places that are unpleasant for you. Why would anybody do that based on what some guy says?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Mate stop avoiding the topic, where is this picture you have promised? You have avoided this question twice

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician

why would i make this up. is there anyone here reading this besides annoying shadows? my actions are very specific for a reason. nature is not unpleasant to me, and i got away from it all to unwind. as a college student i worked as a wilderness patrol ranger seasonally, backpack patrolling wilderness areas. i was quite at home in nature. i am "making the story short" because of critics. the fast on the mountain was to face what i believed to be a demon of my inner psyche so i could sleep without the dreams. i believe my prayers to Creator protected me for 7 years. i am leaving most of the story out so as to not write a book, then i am accused of doing just that. the concept of "power" in the native-american sense is important here. people without "power" in that sense, re shadows, and as such, their words are empty. i have been obligated to share a specific set of facts. i am HATING this. but a deal is a deal. i dont particularly like most of the responses i am receiving, and i could give a # about receiving further comments. i made a warrior's promise to a jackal to disclose a certain set of information. i tried to keep it real, but even after two apirin and twpo hours, i am burnt on it. i will skip the rest of the story and background, and simply report the information set i was obligated to report. power is invisible to shadows because it is best for their own survival.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Having a deep interest and many experiences in paranormal iam waiting to hear the rest of your ordeal.
I always keep an open mind with these things,please go on.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Ok point 1 .....Never fire a gun at bushes or anything unless you are 100% certain what you are firing at. What if it was a child crawling in the bushes ...? Going the Tacklebury approach is a big NO NO.. point 2... This guy or thing hasn't got the guts to approach you ,just stands around breathing like a complete tool. Wow what a tough guy !! My advice is to go back to where you seen him and bring a Mega wattage spotlight with you. And blind him with it. Then start threatening him and see if he will bight.. Take a camera and several tough friends armed with baseball bats etc as back up

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
took two aspirin, laid down for two hours, and realized i gotta get this overwith, finis this #. im going to skip the rest of the story, who wants to tell my story to nasty peeps insulting me for it anyway. the jackal said i am to disclose the following information-set in an appropriate forum. i was to introduce the breather on news year. i did so. i was never obligated to tell "my" story, or show the jackal's camera tricks. i just wanted to provide background and information. there is no gratification in doing so, and its not particularly fun, so i will skip the rest of the story. i came o ats to disclose this information, and i will leave when i a, done, with my reward.

here then are the ugly facts as best as i can explain. the breather is a non-organic, non-physical entity, of a common type. these entities exist in "another" dimension or expression of energy [sorry, i have no physics backgroud], in such a way that they are not compatible with what we know as physical reality. they do however, intersect with a layer of non-physical reality that our own psyche expresses itself within. they are creatures that break down um...units of our personal consciousness that exists non-physically so that, for example, our dreams change and have fluidity rather than lets say, having only a small set of similar dreams everynight.

thats doesnt explain it.. um.. lessee.. ok, there is a region of our pschye that is closest to the breather, its our dream reality or greater subconscious, BUT NOT, because its something in our energy patterns below the dream state or our unconscious, but close to where our personal consciousness streams, a non-physical place. as it was shown to me by the jackal, we are like lights, with streams of light streaming out of our core, and some of those streams of light penetrate a dimensional area next to where the breather lives. breathers feed upon, break down these rays of light, as a natural food source. when the breathers have sucked at the light emenations of a human psyche for long enough, the light beams begin to fade, and eventually the human dies. its a matter of how you dance with the breathers, in this lifetime, that will determine not only your health, but yr lifepath.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join