It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the strangest unexplainable possibly paranormal event that you have experienced first hand?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by soldier_ant
I've been lurking for about a year, but this thread motivated me to come out of the shadows and as such this is my first post! (apart from the obligatory introductory thread of course)

I'll share the two most notable experiences for me. The first was when I was about 5 or 6, and staying with some family friends as my parents were out of town. I woke up one night only to see at the foot of my bed a young girl (well older than me at the time, but still young - maybe 12 to 15) standing there. She wasn't looking at me, but rather was combing her long golden hair and looking down and to her right. She had pale white skin and was dressed in a long white dress. I don't think she was radiating light as such, but her whole appearance was of pure brightness. I sat up on my elbows dumbfounded! I was sharing a bed with one of the older children, a teenage girl, and I looked across to see if she had seen it but she was still asleep. Maybe it was because I was at that age when you are more accepting of mysterious things, but I didn't at all feel scared or threatened, more curious. The girl looked very peaceful and I considered getting up and walking over to her to see what was going on. For some reason I didn't, and don't remember anything after that so I must have fallen back asleep. To this day I regret not getting out of bed to investigate this girl!

The next time time 'visitor' was much less pleasant. It was many years later, when I was about 23, and one night I woke up to see playing cards flying at me. I propped up on me elbow and looked up, and squatting on my desk a couple of metres away was this woman. She had a disturbing, unnaturally large grin on her face and was holding a deck of cards and flicking them at me. I can't remember what she was wearing but it was nothing particularly memorable, just long pants and a shirt I think. She had medium length dark hair. I tried to catch one of the cards, and when I did it faded from view, as did the others and the woman itself. I was more confused than scared, and lay back down and went to sleep.

Later in the night however, I woke up again, and saw the same woman, this time on the floor crawling towards me on her hands and knees. She had the same unsettling toothy smile on her face. This did creep me out this time, and I blinked and shook my head and she was gone. I got up and had a little look around but of course there was nothing there. I was pretty freaked, but prayed a lot and got back to sleep!

I am into lucid dreaming, and so am well aware of what the mind is able to create, as well as how it can produce hallucinations when in that half-awake, half-asleep stage, and it's not uncommon for me to wake up in the night and see curious things before they fade away. But usually it's like a chair that isn't there, or little floaty things, but never a full, moving human figure. So I'm at a loss as to whether these were just projections of my brain, or real supernatural visitors. They are mysterious to me nonetheless! It is interesting how many of people's accounts here have happened whilst in bed during the night. There really must be something about this time of day. Anyways, great thread, S&F, it's been fascinating reading!

Weird, if I did not know better, sounds like something I heard stories of from my great grandmother. Night Hag.

Though we're cherokee and I don't think they have those witches in their mythos...She did tell us about em.

Weird as hell, man.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Woodhouse

Yeah those Night Hag stories are downright scary. I get the shudders just hearing them!

They usually seemed to be accompanied by sleep paralysis though, but I never had it at any of these times, so I don't know what's going on there. Also for me the creepy woman wasn't an old hag, but probably in her 20 or 30s and apart from the oversized creepy grin, wasn't hag-like in appearance. Are they sometimes known to be younger?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
There was also this one time, before I had a car, when my best friend and I were riding the bus. I was next to the window, she next to me. I was really relaxed, and just watching the city go by when I saw a series of images in my mind of her (my best friend) sister with her children. I remember knowing that they were her thoughts, that she was worried and what she was worried about. I turned to her and asked if she was thinking of her sister and the children ("sister with kids sitting around her in living room. The father", etc.), and worried about them. She kind of looked at me funny and said yes. It was cool at the time. Until that moment I thought that if it were ever possible to read others thoughts that it would be in the form of words. Instead this was devoid of words. It was images, understanding, and knowing. It only happened that once, and I never thought to even try.

I think of it now, and it frightens me. We are not ready for that. All things in time, at their proper time.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Here goes:

When I was about 2 (yes, I have broken memories of my youth), I was in my bedroom on the floor. I remember it was night, but not too late (obviously, because I was up).

Do you know how whenever you look at a light and squint and/or make your eyes blurry, the light seems almost 3d - like it's coming out towards you?

Well, hehe, I saw something along the lines of this effect when I was looking at the ceiling light, and it came out and bit me. I felt it. Weird.

But that's nothing. There was this thing that used to plaque me from when I was about 5 to about 7.

When I would be sleeping, this thing would wake me up about once a week: It felt like a balled fist rotating in my side. I used to call it the hand.

To this day I have never seen or felt anything that wasn't there, but "The Hand" was real - I could swear it.

It's also strange how I get intense attacks of sleep paralysis often these days - which dwarfs "The Hand" experience. Sleep paralysis is nuts...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by matthewgraybeal

One night, just over 10 years ago, I was going through some real tought times feeling depressed because of some family issues so I decided to go for a walk up to a friends house for someone to talk to, but he wasn't home so I started to walk back and on the way I had to walk down a main road with lamp-posts every few metres apart, but as I approched each lamp-post, the lights went out all the way for about a mile until I reached the end and to the river, as I walked along the river bank, the depression I had been feeling bagan to intensify to the point where it was so unbearable I was in total panic and could barely breath I had this almost uncontrollable urge to throw myself in, I made my way to the edge of the river bank and after a few seconds I suddenly heard a mans voice out of nowhere that said "don't do it" loud and clear, then I unexpectedly had this sudden sense comfort and relaxation and what supprised me even more was the fact that the voice didn't frieghten me one little bit, I began to think how selfish it would be to my family if I actually jumped in and drowned, as I walked further upstream I started thinking how silly I was being and about what my Dad had recently told me that "no matter how bad things seem at the time, things always get better" then I heard that voice again for the second and last time and it said "that's the way you want to be thinking son" I just thought oh my god! I was so amazed by the experiance that I made my way home feeling soo happy I just couldn't explain it, it was such a great feeling knowing that 'something' was watching over me, It was all great for a bit, but then the strangeness continued and it got very disturbing, when I got home I switched on the kithchen light to pour myself a drink and the bulb blew instantly, so I opened the fridge door for some light and got myself a glass out of the cupboard, but then just as I went to pour my drink into the glass, the glass literally exploded everywhere into tiny peices all on its own before I even had chance to pour any drink in and all that was left was the bottom of the glass still sat on the counter.

The next day my Mum turned up looking really distraught and gave me the sad news that my Dad had got drunk and commited suicide the night before, I just couldn't believe it, could the voice have been my Dad? I wasn't sure if it sounded like him or not. I just hope that he is OK wherever he is.

The strange happenings still continued quite fiercely for months after that until I literally begged for it to stop and it did sort of, just not completely... The most recent thing was about two weeks ago.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Auxili

That is a full-on story. I'm sorry to hear about your dad.

Were the other happenings of a similar nature (i.e quite destructive)? What were they? You don't have to say if it's too hard to talk about, I am just curious

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by impaired

yeah i was just telling my girlfriend that sometimes I see like a brilliant ball of light that has rays coming off of it that are just as brilliant as the ball. I think its angels. I've had sleep paralysis too. But the alien that came into my room looked so real. My girlfriend saw and described the same alien, so I don't know if it was merely a hallucination. But if it was, it was the damndest hallucination I've ever had.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by impaired
Here goes:

When I was about 2 (yes, I have broken memories of my youth), I was in my bedroom on the floor. I remember it was night, but not too late (obviously, because I was up).

Do you know how whenever you look at a light and squint and/or make your eyes blurry, the light seems almost 3d - like it's coming out towards you?

Well, hehe, I saw something along the lines of this effect when I was looking at the ceiling light, and it came out and bit me. I felt it. Weird.

But that's nothing. There was this thing that used to plaque me from when I was about 5 to about 7.

When I would be sleeping, this thing would wake me up about once a week: It felt like a balled fist rotating in my side. I used to call it the hand.

To this day I have never seen or felt anything that wasn't there, but "The Hand" was real - I could swear it.

It's also strange how I get intense attacks of sleep paralysis often these days - which dwarfs "The Hand" experience. Sleep paralysis is nuts...

Could you also interpret this "hand" thing as a shocking sensation? Sort of on your side but more towards your back under your lowest rib? That's what I felt in a few of my alien dreams when I would resist. They would poke me with some kind of prod in that spot and I would feel a shocking sensation.

Don't mean to derail the thread into a dream discussion, just curious. =)
edit on 6-1-2011 by an0maly33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by soldier_ant
reply to post by Auxili

That is a full-on story. I'm sorry to hear about your dad.

Were the other happenings of a similar nature (i.e quite destructive)? What were they? You don't have to say if it's too hard to talk about, I am just curious

It's OK things are a lot better since then, although a couple of weeks ago I went to my Mums and her kitchen window was open and she was stood there cooking, so I thought it would be funny to play a little prank so I reached my arm in quietly and grabbed a knife out of the set she keeps by the window and threw it on the floor
all I saw was her arms flapping and her screaming hysterically, then I popped my head in quick and said it's OK Mum it's only me. haha bless her.

Later that night I was at home on the internet when I heard a strange noise comming from the kitchen, I intantly thought oh it must be the cat so I got up to have a look and guess what? A knife came flying accross the kitchen and landed right by my feet, all the doors and windows where locked and there was nobody there not even the cat. The funny thing was that my knife set is similar to my Mums and it was the same knife the smallest out of the set. HOW F'''''ING WEIRD IS THAT!!!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I've had tons of paranormal experiences, and I'll share one of those with pleasure.

Last February I was sitting with a couple friends at their house. I happened to be looking off to the side, at the floor when a fairly large black shadow whipped by at high speed. The other two didn't see it, as they had not been looking in that direction, but they acted pretty weird about it. Later, when I got home I was sitting in the living room with the same black shadow appeared over the coffee table and flew towards the fireplace, seeming to disappear in the process. At this point I was pretty intrigued, and wondered what was going to happen next.
When I went to bed an hour later I felt as though something was in the room with me. Like I was being watched. I told it to leave, that I was trying to sleep, and it was making me uncomfortable. When I got up to smoke a cigarette(I had been laying there about an hour trying to sleep) I found that the cat in my room had urinated on a my jacket, which was in the floor. There was a puddle of it, right there in the middle of my jacket(it didn't soak in due to the material the jacket was made of). I went upstairs to get cleaning supplies, and when I returned 3-4 minutes later the puddle had simply vanished! There was not even any sign of moisture on the jacket. After that I felt like it had left, and I was able to get to sleep.

That certainly was not the last encounter with that entity, but that's a story for another time.

edit on 6-1-2011 by zyrna539 because: fixing a typo

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I would give any validity to this story as I can only remeber it as a "dream"..

Anyways when I was younger around 10-12, I got interested in space and aliens out of the blue. Nothing ever gave me reason to consider such a topic at that age as I never watched aliens movies, or tv shows or whatever and when I did they were not "greys" they were made up alien characters in video games.

So, at 10-12 I would always having a feeling when I would be outside (I was out at night alot as a kid) to look up at the stars. I would get this "alone" sensation or a "little" feeling you know... like I was tiny compared to the big scheme of things. Anyways I started getting interested in planets and stars and all that astronomy stuff. I would also think of other beings that lived "out there" somewhere. At 10-12 years old I became a beliver of aliens over pure philosophy that the Universe is huge and there are billions of stars and planets, therfore millions of diffrernt "people". My friends thought I was silly for beliveing such a "theory", and my family would sarcasticlly laugh at me...

After my I adapted to the belief of other peeople "out there", I started getting these (ill call them dreams as they seemed SO real) dreams of little "grey" aliens and green ones dancing and moving around the foot of my bed... it scared the Sh!T out of me all the time! I would get nightmares of these aliens, big eyes, weird fleshy colored guys moving at my feet and looking at me with those big, dark eyes.

Now the werid part is that I would hide under my blanket after getting so terrified but I dont remember actually being touched or anything through these beings. Thats the reason I called it a "dream". So I cant recall them actually being there but as Im typing this I can see the foot of my bed and those 2 green/greys moving at my feet looking at me..it was SO vivid when I was getting these "dreams" Keep in mind I have a great photographic memory so Im replaying this in my head..

Come to think about.. about a month ago for a few days maybe 2 weeks when I would try to sleep and dream, the face of a "grey" kept popping up in my mind. And instead of dreaming, all I could see is a "Kilidoscope" of this greys head in my mind... creeping me out right now actually...

Sorry for the long pointless post Ats, the "grey"/green bodies... they are so vivid in my mind and they are always there but I have NEVER actually witnessed an alien, or even encountered one...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Auxili
It's OK things are a lot better since then, although a couple of weeks ago I went to my Mums and her kitchen window was open and she was stood there cooking, so I thought it would be funny to play a little prank so I reached my arm in quietly and grabbed a knife out of the set she keeps by the window and threw it on the floor
all I saw was her arms flapping and her screaming hysterically, then I popped my head in quick and said it's OK Mum it's only me. haha bless her.

Later that night I was at home on the internet when I heard a strange noise comming from the kitchen, I intantly thought oh it must be the cat so I got up to have a look and guess what? A knife came flying accross the kitchen and landed right by my feet, all the doors and windows where locked and there was nobody there not even the cat. The funny thing was that my knife set is similar to my Mums and it was the same knife the smallest out of the set. HOW F'''''ING WEIRD IS THAT!!!

That is freakin' weird man! I guess you got what you deserved for the prank haha
(my Mum would kill me if I tried to pull something like that
) Whatever it is, it seems to be able to observe and follow from one place to another. Same with zyrna539 above. Actually some of the other stories in this thread have this occurring too. Seems that some paranormal happenings are more 'personal' whilst others are 'hauntings' specific to one location, irrespective of who it is to. I haven't looked into the paranormal too much, so this is probably a very elementary observation!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
When my son was around 4 years old, sometimes in the morning hours he would wake up and run down to the end of the hall way to play his video games. Our master bedroom was next to his and we would hear him run down the hallways in the morning and laugh saying "there he goes". One morning, both my wife and I heard him running down past our bedroom again. I got up out of bed and looked down the hallway, my son wasn't there. I looked in his bedroom and he was sound asleep. I went back to our bedroom and told my wife we must have been hearing things because our son was sound asleep. We both shrugged it off and thought it was kind of weird. About 5 minutes later we heard the same sound of little feet running down the hallway. My wife said go see if that's him. I immediately got up out of bed and checked the hallway...nobody was there, and again checked on my son and he was sound asleep. I yelled out to my wife and she came out into the hallway and she was also perplexed. I know my son couldn't of ran back to his room and jump back into bed that quick. So my wife and I woke him up (we could tell he was in a deep sleep the way he woke up) and asked him if he just ran down the hallway. He groggily said no and fell back to sleep.

An incident related to this happened happened one night 3 months later when my wife was lying in bed upstairs reading a magazine under the covers. My son and I were both downstairs and all of a sudden I hear her screaming for me to come up stairs. I ran up the stairs into our bedroom and she had this terrified look on her face. I asked her "what's the matter?" She said she was reading a magazine when all of a sudden she felt a little hand pulling the covers and gently pulling at her night gown. She thought it was our son wanting to cuddle with her in bed. So she said "you want to come into bed with mommy" and as she turned around she realized nobody was there. We never had another incident like that since.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by soldier_ant

There is indeed an element to my experiences that lead me to the belief that this particular entity follows me around. There was this one time, where I was alone in the kitchen of that house (where this entity first appeared to me) and heard footsteps coming down a short flight of stairs right behind me. They stopped at the bottom of the stairs, and when I turned to look, there was nobody there.

There was also another time when I was alone in that house waiting upstairs for one of the aforementioned friends to come home. I heard a distinctly female voice downstairs in the living room. I beleived that he had returned with this chick he was going to go get, but when I got downstairs, there was nobody down there!

Similar things happen in my house, though they are usually of a visual nature consisting mostly of shadowy forms. I have also encountered a shadow person in the hallways outside my bedroom. I estimated the height of this shadow person to be around 5 foot 4 inches. By the way, I get a non-threatening vibe from this being.

Sometimes I hear strange sounds, for instance last week there was a loud banging sound coming from under the stairs leading up from the downstairs portion of the house. It was pretty loud, and the dogs started barking like like crazy. My mother also heard it, though she has never had any paranormal encounters in the house, and doesn't believe in that sort of thing.
edit on 6-1-2011 by zyrna539 because: to fix typos and clarify something

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I'll share another. I actually think this one is kind of cool.

When my youngest daughter was 3, we moved back onto the land that I grew up on. The land has been in my family for nearly 100 years. There was the house we lived in, at the time and my grandmother's house, across the field from my house. As soon as we moved back, my daughter naturally started spending quite a bit of her time at my grandmother's house. She came home one day and told me that "Thomas" had followed her home, but she could only see him when she looked in the mirror. She went straight to the bathroom and stood there and talked to "Thomas" for the longest time. I remember wondering how she came up with that name for her imaginary friend because she had never been around a Thomas and didn't watch any shows with a Thomas. (No, she was never a Thomas the tank or train or whatever it's called, fan) Other than that, I didn't think much about it... kids and their imaginations, ya know. When we would leave and go somewhere not on the family land, my daughter said Thomas had to stay and couldn't come with us. After months went by and after listening to my daughter talk about him daily, I finally started asking her about him. I asked her how old Thomas was and she said "he's 3, just like me, mommy!" I asked her what she talked about with Thomas and she basically told me that they talked about all kinds of stuff. I asked her what he looked like and she described him.

Now, I had always known that a child... a little boy, had died on the land, not too long after my family bought it, 90 something years ago. It was the little brother of my grandfather. The little boy had fallen into a tub of boiling water and died. I really didn't connect the two at all until I visited the family cemetery one day and found the little boy's grave. The first thing that popped out at me was that his name was, you guessed it, Thomas. And he was 3 years old when he died.

Coincidence? I think not.

Now she's 8 and doesn't "see" Thomas anymore. I kind of miss it, really. I think he's still here... probably just waiting on someone that can see him again and be his friend.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by soldier_ant

Something a bit strange just happened now, a few days ago in the bedroom trying to decide what to wear, when I heard what I thought sounded like a coin or a screw of some sort hit the wall and land on the floor on the other side of the room, I didn't see anything so weren't sure what it was until now, I just found a fifty pence piece under my pillow, I've no idea how it got there and I'm pretty sure it wasn't there last night. Infact I know it wasn't there when I made my bed this morning and the house has been locked all day whilst I've been at work. I think I might sleep on the sofa with the TV on. ha

P.s I havn't lost any teeth recently

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Auxili
Something a bit strange just happened now, a few days ago in the bedroom trying to decide what to wear, when I heard what I thought sounded like a coin or a screw of some sort hit the wall and land on the floor on the other side of the room, I didn't see anything so weren't sure what it was until now, I just found a fifty pence piece under my pillow, I've no idea how it got there and I'm pretty sure it wasn't there last night. Infact I know it wasn't there when I made my bed this morning and the house has been locked all day whilst I've been at work. I think I might sleep on the sofa with the TV on. ha

P.s I havn't lost any teeth recently

The Tooth Fairy is REAL!

(Maybe it had been going over old records and discovered it had forgotten to deliver for a childhood tooth and is now making up for it - I see inflation hasn't been taken into account though hehe)
edit on 6/1/2011 by soldier_ant because: reasoning

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
About 12 years ago when I first met my girlfriend I was sat on my mums sofa next to the gf watching tv (no one else was in the house). Something caught the corner of my eye at the living room door and as I turned my head I seen a shadowy figure enter my mums room.

What happens next was me leaping off the sofa ignoring the girlfriend and making a b-line to the front door (tripping over and ripping a telephone cable from the wall)

I know I saw something go in to that room and I know there was only 2 people in that house, sure I looked like a tool but the girlfriend is still around.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I was asleep 1 night when my missus woke me up saying the light had just turned itself on. I didnt think much of it until I turned it off and the same thing happened about 2 minutes later. Whether the switch was faulty or not I dont know, but it was the only time it ever happened.

Another was when we were taking photos of our daughter at christmas time. We took one of her by the Christmas tree followed by another straight after and in the 2nd photo there was an orb above her head. Still dont know how that could of happened.

And one more, I was having a dream when I was a teenager. I was getting choked in the dream and awoke choking. Its not paranormal I guess, but it did frighten the crap out of me.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
The weirdest paranormal experience I've had was not even experienced the way I would suppose it should occur to me personally. This happened about one month ago.
It was approximately 12:40 or 1 in the morning, and I'd made plans to sneak out that night with one of my neighbors to hang out at his place. (I'd been waiting with the window open for three and a half damn hours and I was shivering violently every now and then because of the rain breezes.) The only way I could get away with that was to leave out the window of my sister's bedroom because the roof slope is rather flat there. As a bonus, she was a very heavy sleeper and I had to rely on that fact to get me in and out of the house without trouble.
Except... there was trouble.
I could see my buddy waiting for me on the street, so I called him over, because I realized I wouldn't be able to get away with wet socks in the morning. (It was drizzling, on the verge of becoming heavier precipitation.)
I changed my mind then and decided to wing it, and that he should come inside instead, but when I tried to hoist him inside, my sister WOKE UP!!
(Note that she is such a heavy sleeper, I would test her some nights by playing a Metallica song on my guitar right next to her ear for the hell of it, but something was off at this time...)
She was dazed, as people are when they've been shaken awake or something. She was almost as nearsighted as me, but she didn't have her glasses on, so she could only make us out through the street light coming from the outside.
I thought her eyes would bug upon seeing this guy and me, stock still, waiting for her to react, but she just asked, "Who's that?" with her eyes becoming even more unfocused for some reason. I had to say something, and I was panicking, so I just tried to calm her down and insisted, "It's just me, dude. Go back to sleep. I'm talking to Jerry on the... phone. It's just a dream." I just spouted stuff, and eventually she fell back on her pillows and closed her eyes.
I was shocked that she would ever deviate from her natural sleep cycle. I'd been scanning the room the entire time, and nothing was out of the ordinary. My neighbor coaxed me to return to the roof, so I did, for an as yet undetermined amount of time, and then I saw him off back to his place and scrambled back inside the way I'd exited, fearful and paranoid as ever.

I woke up the next morning and she mentioned nothing of my nocturnal activity to anyone, because she is the nicest sister in the family. But then at breakfast, she talked about how she had seen me "leaning out the window on the phone"(bless her, she bought that. xD). My sister then proceeded to ask me who the other girl in the room was.

At that, of course, I faltered! There had been NOBODY in the room at all and no other conscious females on the block that I'd seen. It was only me and my awesome neighbor, the room was empty, all was quiet.
But she got a funny look on her face and said that there was a girl that came out of the closet and she looked like my other little sister(who would certainly sell me out) according to her fuzzy vision.
The girl, she said, had her hair in a ponytail and was dressed in the local middle school's uniform. She planted herself directly behind me and just stood there, staring either at me or past me while I was leaning on the windowsill with my neighbor... well, I can't say what here.
But yeah, that could have explained something else I was feeling at the time that I attributed to the frigid temps.

If this apparition-ghost-girl-thing has been here long, it would also explain the last botched sneak I attempted when that room was empty.
The window was still closed and it had been warmer then, so I had no reason to start shivering extremely violently a couple seconds upon entering the then empty room. But I was on the landline with the same neighbor and he could hear my teeth clattering, and I was forced to tell him I couldn't go out that night. It was the same hour as this sneak.

I did not see this girl myself at all and I hope I never have to. That closet has been the source of a great many black things that come out, dance around for a bit, and then return to it. I believe there are several sources for this creepy crap happening to me. My mom's been seeing stuff ever since she was a little girl in Mexico. Her entire side has had weird stuff happen to them both over there and in the house we live in.
A guy got shot on my roof, and the bloodstain is still there, and I may have touched it when I wasn't too careful.
:L
But all of these things have made me even more afraid of the dark than before, as well as added to that other phobia of being alone.
edit on 1/8/2011 by Elaethyr because: Porque se me olvido la fecha cuando esto paso y me senti culpable. xDD

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join