It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

still think chemtrails are not real?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
reply to post by weedwhacker

Hmmm well sorry but I don't recall seeing any commerical airplanes with horizon to horizon chemtrails.

You act as if you are soooo smart, when really you are just a cocky SoB!
And again this is SO BASIC..... there is a Military connection you doof. Show me a single video with Delta, United, Southwest...etc leaving a horizon to horizon (what you call contrail) chemtrail. Ohhh and cool.... you were hangin with some grunts from the marines ... WOW... you are so special and must have all the know.

There are plenty of photos and videos that chemtrail believer put up that have airlines. Even that chemtrail poster that is put up often shows a United 757 and that was from Carnicoms site. That video "What in the world are they spraying" has numerous airline shots in it, including a Delta MD-80 in one of the very first scenes.

This one shows an American Airlines 767 at 1:17
www.youtube.com...

Lots more airline shots.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

reply to post by firepilot

Dude, stop acting like you are the god of aviation. You obviously don't know sh*t when it comes to common sense. Really, you don't need to be an expert in aviation to see a god damn chemtrail.
Open your closed ass mind and practice what you preach by actually viewing and going over other evidence besides the evidence of contrails which actually have nothing to do with Chemtrails.
You are really a deluded individual if you really know as much as you claim to know about aviation and can't see that Chemtrails exist.
....Christ.....get it through your thick skull

And, if I have no common sense, then why is it that none of you chemtrailer can even point out anything specifically that I am wrong about, while I have consistently found many things that you and stewie especially have made.

And one does not have to be an god of aviation, to know this is all bunk. Actually just a little bit of knowledge, would be enough, but unfortunately, just a little bit of knowledge about aviation and weather is more than chemtrailers have, based on all the silly statements they make.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Good God! Still hanging around the thread Mr. absolute authority on all things "aviation sector"?

I have to admire your commitment, if nothing else...and I mean that!
Life is precious, Firepilot. you should learn to live it. But, unless you have clean air to breathe, your brain cannot function properly, laden with aluminum, barium and God knows what else, you may find yourself stuck in a routine. Like hanging out on a chemtrail thread, and many do...they suffer too!
Clean air is therapy, clean air is the cure.
Let's ALL WORK TOGETHER to bring clean air to the masses, the fools that don't look at the skies. What do you say?
Are you on our side?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
HEY GUYS!!!

Here's the inside of a chemtrail plane... Can you say whistleblower?

i47.photobucket.com...

Pretty amazing isn't it.

All counter arguments are now laid to rest.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Mayura

You nailed it.
The debunkers have been laid to waste. As Alice Cooper so eloquently put it, they are all "wasted". It must be the chemtrails that "cloud" people's minds.
Good link, thanks.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mayura
HEY GUYS!!!

Here's the inside of a chemtrail plane... Can you say whistleblower?

i47.photobucket.com...

Pretty amazing isn't it.

All counter arguments are now laid to rest.

"The 242-foot-long 777-300ER is filled with rows of computer workstations and printers, racks of data storage and 45 60-gallon water barrels. During flights an engineer moves water among the barrels, shifting the weight between the front and rear of the airplane, which changes the airplane's center of gravity."

Link

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Mayura

Aahhhhh...Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!!!!

Really??

Ummm.....Ha Ha Ha Ha.....Ha!!!

Sorry but.....jeeze......THAT is the WORST prank ever pulled on you "chemtrailers"!!!!

And, believe me, I've seen most of them.....THAT ONE (oh, and I guess you haven't seen the photo of the INSIDE OF THE AIRBUS A-380 during ITS flight testing, and certifications?? I'll see if I can find it for you....one "dood" in THAT pic is wearing a "Qantas" yellow safety vest.....because QANTAS was one of the LAUNCH CUSTOMERS for the A-380, and were hand-in-glove along with the certifcation flight testing!!!!

Here....check out this link: www.airliners.net...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arrrrggghhh! Bad link. Try this, for starters (just a general look at the interior, NOT yet the water barrels for the CG changing:

HERE< the interior WITH the water barrels:

AND another:

AND another:

AND story to accompany:

www.airplanemart.com...
edit on 14 January 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Of course they test planes using weight and what not. That doesn't mean there couldn't be multiple uses for something "like" that.

And firepilot you FAILED at showing a VIDEO of a commercial airline leaving a horizon to horizon Chemtrail. A STILL image will NOT do. I can photoshop any still image and paste some commercial airline on it. It's not my fault that some of the people who also know about chemtrails don't understand them like everyone else so they might put things in videos that really are not chemtrail related.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

Ummmmmmm.....

Of course they test planes using weight and what not. That doesn't mean there couldn't be multiple uses for something "like" that.

Next time you fly on an airliner....be sure to TAKE SOME PICTURES of all those water barrels....I mean, based on your post (and "opinion") they will BE IN THE CABIN WITH YOU, as you go to your seat on the airplane????

While on this topic....DO YOU UNDERSTAND EVEN THE MOST BASIC ASPECTS of flight???

Weight.

Balance.

Very, very basic precepts taught to ALL student pilots, from the very beginning...this is very, very basic aeronautical knowledge and MUST be understood for those who endeavor to learn to fly.

I can help ou learn these basics....do you wish to continue to learn?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Riiiiiighhhttttttt ................... I was agreeing that they test with that kind of stuff.

Why would I see that when I get on a plane????

No one has a picture of barrels that say "for chemtrail use only." So you can stop saying it's not proof. You are right, that alone is not proof.
I know the basics of flight and I sure as fu** wouldn't want to learn from you. Just as you accuse everyone else of ignoring questions and not being able to provide answers I have seen you do the exact same thing.
Face it man, you don't know everything and you never will. You will never know everything about aviation and what the military or other entities do in the air. End of story.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by dplum517

Please continue to bask in your fantasy of delusion.....DESPITE all of the tools kindly offered to you (Have you even TRIED to access them yet???).

Oh, I didn't tell you yet?? Was having breakfast the other day in the hotel....AND several MARINE officers were sitting nearby......eavesdropping (slightly) on their conversation....(Hey! Right next table, like I could NOT hear them!!).....made me think of you "chemtrailers".

BECAUSE.....THEY were talking about many of the very same things that I point out....namely, the LACK of pilots, right now!!! Given that they (as I TRY TO EXPLAIN) are subjected to the same rules as EVERY OTHER PILOT, in terms of duty times and rest requirements, ETC, ETC, ETC......

YOUR FANTASY is just that....a fantasy....sorry.

OH...and still waiting (was that you?) for the "reveal" of the many people you "know" who will "verify" these "chemtrails"....

Was, or was NOT that you who posted this "connection" with people "in the know"??

Up to you....either it was you, or was someone else. IF NOT "YOU" (dplum), then the person who DID claim such.....please come forward with the "proof".....

....because, so far....THERE IS NO PROOF!!!!

edit on 14 January 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

And firepilot you FAILED at showing a VIDEO of a commercial airline leaving a horizon to horizon Chemtrail. A STILL image will NOT do. I can photoshop any still image and paste some commercial airline on it. It's not my fault that some of the people who also know about chemtrails don't understand them like everyone else so they might put things in videos that really are not chemtrail related.

Guess what? I am not a chemmie, I do not film contrails.

However, your other chemtrail compatriots do, and they claim airliners are in on it, and they are the one making those videos and photos showing airliners in it. Actually far more of those videos show passenger airliners and cargo airliners.

Maybe someday a chemmie will explain why contrails can not last and must be the same every time

So who is right? Is it you saying its military, or is it them saying its the airliners? Maybe both sides are wrong and its the reptilians with the spaceships and invisible airplanes.

But, even if I did personally see a horizon to horizon contrail, matched it up to flightaware with a specific airline flight, it would still be meaningless to you.

And where did you get this idea that contrails must only be skinny and short lived? Oh yeah from a chemtrail site, and you totally fell for that. No one that actually know anything about weather and aviation has ever made such a statement. Contrails have long been seen to be able to persist and make cirrus clouds.

I know this means absolutely zero to the chemmies, but there is a cloud type for cirrus formed by airplane, and its the same thing as natural cirrus.

www.co2offsetresearch.org...

edit on 15-1-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
Forgive me but.......ALL have been explained.

You may want that to be so, but please show where you have debunked any of those threads. I mean you have the right to say that, but the truth is you havent debunked anything.

My own personal chemtrail experience has been thoughouly described in the threads I linked above.

I have mentioned in every Chemtrail thread that I authored that I am a pilot. This just goes to show that you arent taking the time to read and absorb anything that goes against your beliefs.

In every case you try to put a lid on this chemtrail thing I offer an explanation about how it could done despite your best efforts.

The lack of PROOF, doesnt mean we should stop searching for the truth and the proof. When proof exists, I assure you those responsible will be in court.

This so called proof you seek works both ways and the truth is... you can NEVER prove chemtrails dont exist. Because it would be impossible to eliminate all possibilities that a program like this exists.

The only way you could prove such a thing would be if you were omnipotent...a god... is that what you are weedy? A god?

You see chemtrails can be proven.... proving that they dont exist cannot.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

The lack of PROOF, doesnt mean we should stop searching for the truth and the proof. When proof exists, I assure you those responsible will be in court.

This so called proof you seek works both ways and the truth is... you can NEVER prove chemtrails dont exist. Because it would be impossible to eliminate all possibilities that a program like this exists.

The only way you could prove such a thing would be if you were omnipotent...a god... is that what you are weedy? A god?

You see chemtrails can be proven.... proving that they dont exist cannot.

Fair point, but what have chemtrailers done to prove anything, besides post to each other on conspiracy message boards, speculate to each other, and then use that same speculation as proof. Oh well and photograph contrails and put water bowls out on the porch.

No actual research into kinds of aircraft, no learning about cloud and weather, no attempts to really learn anything at all. For as bad as a conspiracy as this is to them, you would think they would get away from the computer and start protesting, or organizing boycotts.

And 12 years later, there has been nothing proven at all, which seems a bit odd for something that is supposedly so obvious.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

You clearly have not read my threads. Not just the opening posts mind you, you must read my other posts in those threads where I address all those issues you mentioned. I have the weather and aircraft part covered. I have motive covered. I have personal experience.

You say we know nothing, yet take no time to read what I have said?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot

And 12 years later, there has been nothing proven at all, which seems a bit odd for something that is supposedly so obvious.

So what?
That is a foolish statement. I need only mentioned other conspiracies like JFK, UFO, the moon landing etc etc etc... they are more then 12 years old. The quest for truth sometimes takes a lifetime.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
When Weed can't prove something with his prepubescent rhetoric he simply calls it a prank or a hoax
Can't get weaker than that folks!

HEAVY METALS FROM CHEMTRAILS

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllSeeingI

You clearly have not read my threads. Not just the opening posts mind you, you must read my other posts in those threads where I address all those issues you mentioned. I have the weather and aircraft part covered. I have motive covered. I have personal experience.

You say we know nothing, yet take no time to read what I have said?

Yes he definitely suffers from fact blindness.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Funny, because none of you chemtrailers can actually find with specific statement that us government paid agents and disinfo maker have, at least we are paid well for it.. Its the chemmies who are immune to fact, because chemtrails is not about facts, its about ignorance combined with speculation, that has yielded an ever numerous about of chemtrail varieties.

If there are so many facts, then how every chemtrailer has their own personal idea of it, and it ranges from general aviation planes to space alien orbs, and everything in between.

If it was all about facts, then why are the same discredited photos shown over and over, the same silly claims made time and time again. Thats why chemtrails is a religion, you all have faith it is going on, but you do not know who is doing it, what they are flying, where the planes are coming from, and there are no attempts made to actually learn any of this.

"Chemtrail research" consists of just talking to each other, and using each others agreement as evidence that you are all correct. And then just believing anything at all, like Tanker Enemy claiming old WW2 photos have been altered, and then they blatantly lying to you all about supposed spray nozzles. Think any chemmie will call them out on it for "disinfo". Of course not.

Well, maybe someday the Reptilians making chemtrails and the Magical slyphs eating the chemtrails will go at each other, and then all go into their invisible airplanes and orb UFOs, out to the as yet undiscovered chemtrail bases.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Jan 13th

Jet Tankers Busted! -- Spraying Chemtrails with Faulty Nozzles

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join