It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Head Radio Engineer for Canadian Govt Admits UFO reality!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Star & Flag!

I just wanted to add..... I found a book written by Wilbert B. Smith, published by Murl Smith. Copyright is 1964.
Title: The New Science

It is on scribd.com, I just downloaded it.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
S&F this is a real good find of a compilation. I listened to the philosophy of the saucer people and was quite intrigued by it. It still shocks me on how much data was compiled by the early 50's on UFO research. Does not seem like much for some people, but if you think about how much we had then, and then think about how much we've gained since. Like I always say, "I'ts a scary world we live in." Can't wait to listen to the rest of these.
Thanks for the thread

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
S + F
So much to listen to.
Starting now.
Thanks for sharing.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Please afail yourselves of the link to the book the new science....
This is THE most important piece of writing in the last and maybe this century.
I know many of us will shake our heads in wondwer but have difficulty twisting our brains around the precepts he teaches.....But some ogf us are gonna be able to use this new science to advance the cause of mankind.
I truely believe that this man had solid contact with at least one alien being....that beings name is AFFA.
Ther new science is the result of WB and AFFA having had a long and friendly relationship,WB was in telapathic communication direcly with this being.
Initially the link was established with mechanical(that is to say radio)help.
But once established, the amplification is unnessessary.Communication can take place regardless of distance.
WB was taught the twelve basic principals of the universe by AFFA.This science begins with nothing at all.
From that point it then blossoms into a model of the universe which is both simple and elegant.And the math, from what WD says is equally simple, aand far more elegant than our incoherent and chaotic at times model
conception of physics.
Its my hope that this quadrature version of science will lead some of us to a new and fruitful understanding of how things really work.
please, if you have a grasp of physics which incluses the math, do check it out and tell us what you think of this.....
Link is back up thread a couple of posts or so....And i thank the contibutor for bringing to us most heartily.
Somebody will get this i just know it.
The Wilbert Smith story is not complete as yet......I hope that someone here can help write the ending......
or actually the beginning....
S
edit on 30-12-2010 by stirling because: heres the link....www.rexresearch.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Thank you very much stirling.

Just listened to the "Philosophy of the Saucer People" from 1958. Am stunned. Thinking about an experience I had years ago that I just ....dismissed. Rethinking.

Very important stuff. Thank you again.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Did anyone have an issue while listening to the new science portion.

It sounded to me that as he was discussing the interaction of gravity it became wildly garbled.
That was a very good find OP off to find the book the thread is suggesting.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Sad to think men like this gentleman dont exist anymore, men like this saw such a beutiful world in the future and actualy thought by keeping secrets like these would help the whole human race, that knowledge has died with them and has been kept secret from us slaves,also has technology actualy helped us realy

think about the T.V you watch right now,imagine it was used to educate rather than entertain or sell more useless stuff to us,we would be so much smarter, makes you think why we are not alowed to be educated.

What do you people think happened when discoveries like this where happening and new mind blowing technologies were invented ,its safe to say that a few used secracy and national security to build a barrier round them selfs and monopolised it for themselves, nothing anyone can say or do when things dont exist

i feel sad to think other beings helped this world and are powerless to stop us being taken for mugs by our own goverments/tptb/elites

any thoughts on this

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
very very interesting. thanks for posting this.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

The very reason why his awesome project got sunk has to do with the very nature of these UFOs... and that the governments have a good reason to make us believe they are from outerspace.

To alien believers here, you are being mislead or deluded, as there is no single proof that these flying objects are spaceships or are being operated by non-humans. These are more likely to be different forms of humans, from the future or another dimension (or both, since we have a very abstract notion of time), which in these cases the governments would have VERY good reasons to keep it quiet.

So please stop polluting threads with Alien UFOs propaganda before having proofs of your claims.

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Great Find! I've listended to a couple of these now and it is quite chilling to hear him describe things we would not hear of until Cooper/Lazar et al - 30 or so years later! He seems like a very earnest person, and reminds me of the disclosure whistleblowers of present. This is so early, he probably did not conceive of the level of secrecy that would be installed to cover up these discoveries.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Thanks for linking this information. I can't believe this is not more popular or atleast talked about more, being that the recordings have been around so long.

Do you think that your thread isn't getting a ton of responses because there is no way to debunk what this guy is saying or because it is so far out it is hard to believe?

I like to think it is because there is no way to debunk it 100%, but I am surely wrong as the skeptics have proven time and time again that they can take the shine off the most promising developements. Although, it is usually the threads on topics they can't debunk which get buried in the pages here - because there are hardly enough posts to keep them fresh and on the first page.

Thanks again and I hope you have a wonderful new year

Esteay

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I had not heard these before thank you for posting these it will keep me busy while im at work nice to hear what people had to say back then,,thanks again

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
The Multiverse is infinitely vast in all directions.
It is teemong with life.
There are plenty of extradimensional, and ultra timeular human trans mutagenics.But there is an abundance of life everywhere life can exist.
If it is possible to combine any elemenst etc into some form of life, then somewhere in the multiverse a form of life just like this probably exists or will exist or did exist.
and may spring intoi being again at any time.
The idea we are alone is laughable.
Phil Corso, talks about the robotic qualities of the Greys that he examined.
Others speak of the humalike visitors that could walk amog us uundetected.
In my reality they all populate a thriving multiverse which we humans are currently locked out of.
Not forever, but definatley for now.....

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Thank you posting this OT, I too have never heard of W.B. Smith. He is by far the most compelling person I have come across in a long time. He does seem to state most all that I have concluded in my own research and beliefs.

The second broadcast has hit home the most. His view that man has been and is ancient. That he has populated the Earth numerous times with different religions. That prior to birth we are sent with instructions we agree to perform but have no memory once born.

I will save these for my own collection...sadly I have no one to share my excitement with here, my family are hard nose skeptics.

Thank again!

Rhain

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
i can only say again: digg depper people. Listen to that Bashar stuff!

I still dont understand why so many people believe in so many stuff that u can not even really research because it is "second hand" but don´t believe in a good channeling (Jane Roberts, Daryl Anka) ....where u can really feel the authority of the source and can sense its complexity.

DO it!! it will uplift you.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I am hoping that further reading will uncover the experiments and the methodology of the initial conversations with AFFA.
As i understand it, this being gave a few simple experiments which Smith could perform in his lab, which proved the alien science beyond a doubt.
Or at least showed Smith that it was based upon working hamonic principals.
If some university physics or science students could duplicate this science sufficiently to demonstrate sound principles, we could by pass a lot of Goverment obfuscation and get to the meat and potatoes of how the flying saucers are powered, and maybe even more than that......
Hell it may even be worthy dissertation material i dont know because i cant say....
It is my hope somebody out there can see the reality behind this science, and maybe give us a peek at a new universe which makes infinately more sense than the old one.....
In order to start some discussion on this i feel it would be beneficial to discuss AREAS OF LOOSE BINDING....
As described to WB, the areas of loose binding, are vortecies within the atmosphere, caused by the propulsion of the saucers,(radiating outwards from theem,)
And also the areas where atomis weapons have been explosded, have these same vortices form both over the explosion site, and at antipodes from them,(in other words on the exact opposite side of the earth!
What the prhrase Loose Binding refers to, is really just the lessening of the weal atomic force which binds electron protons and neutrons into stable patterns we call atoms.
Within one of these vortices, the force which holds the parts of an atom to stick together, weakens considerably.
As a result, aircraft which have flown too close to UFOs, have inadvertently disintigrated themselves.
The left over vortices from a bomb tests etc, have also been known to cause aircraft to fall apart in the air.
Nobody can say how long these vortices will last,(and it is obvious that we have had fewer crashs like this the further we get in time, away from the testing era.
Neverthe less, these vortices, will be formed in pairs whenever an atomic explosion takes place on earth or elsewhere.
The being also collaborated with WB on making a mater, which could detect these vortices, and show on a needle graph, the lessening and strngthening of these vortices.
This allowed WB to send these meters around the world, in aircraft, and compare readings of binding strength from different areas.
The story is simple, but the physics of such a thing may be hard to explaain in earthly scientific terms.
I think it would be aa good angle for a start at digging into the new science on a comparison basis with our own, in hopes of finding out where we maybe have erred in our perceptions......
any thought here?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join