It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you do? (Advice)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Theres this guy who lives in my trailer park named Jimmy James-- hes a tall hairy creep that nobuddy likes

So this morning he comes bangin on my door. I open the door and he starts hollering that Rods' dog, Peaches, was in his yard again and that he caught him digging around. He said if he ever sees that dog again he was gonna shoot it with his pellet gun

Now I dont' like that dog much myself either but I tells the guy "Bud, go tell somebuddy that gives a darn'
and I slams the door.

The problem is what to do-- this isnt' the kind of guy ya mess around with (he was in prison for 10 years before). Rod loves his little pooch and it was my fault the dog got out this morning and was roaming around.

Thanks for any advice,
Ronnie

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by inchworm
Rod loves his little pooch and it was my fault the dog got out this morning and was roaming around.

If Rod loves the pooch, he better make sure that he doesn't run free. And if you care, you better get a leash and keep him from going into other people's yards. That's the only thing to do.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by inchworm

I guess go ahead and kill Rod's dog now, because it sounds inevitable.

Then, buy him a nice pet that doesn't require going outside, like a turtle, or pet rock.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Real funny wise apple
the idea is how NOT to get the thing killed.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Corral the dog better:
Apologize and buy the mean s.o.b . a six-pack... throws 'em off their guard

abusing an animal is a crime...
edit on 29-12-2010 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-12-2010 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Tell the guy that it was your fault, you are sorry and you will try to make sure it doesn't happen again. Then tell him that if it does happen again, it was not on purpose and it is certainly not an attempt to disrespect him in any way. But, don't make yourself sound like a grovelling simp.

Or, in other words, try to convey that you are not doing this on purpose and maybe since you are neighbors you could work together instead of becoming enemies over the situation.

Maybe you could go get a 6-pack, or whatever, and go knock on his door and ask him if you could sit down and talk.

It's much better to have friends than enemies.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
You and 'Rod' go buy a collar, tags and chain
of the right length so the dog can still enjoy life
and not get in the ex-cons yard.

And, unless you have a weapon near by
I would be a' we bit' more friendly to the ex-con.
Maybe, even say your sorry for being rude,
it would go a long way.And you might gain
a friend, you never know !

By the way, Your stories are hilarious.

Peace.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Thanks for everbuddies good replys

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Thanks for everbuddies good replys

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Kick the guy in the crotch, and while he's phased, punch him in the neck! Then close your door, and enjoy a cold one. BTW, buy a leash. 4.99 at your local pet store.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I agree that you need to either keep the dog on a leash or train it to not go in other peoples yards
Conflicts with neighbours just aren't worth the hassle unless you really can't avoid it as most of the time neither of you is going anywhere and it just turns your home (a place where you are supposed to feel comfortable) into a battle ground

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Rod just got home from work and I told him what happened this morning with Peaches-- now hes mad at me

(Hes afraid of Jimmy James).

Ronnie

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
under ground fence

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Inch, ole pal, ole buddy... You are missing out on a prime inroad with good ole Jimmy James there...

Let's face it, 10 years inside, hard, HARD time makes Jimmy James a LOT like you and ole Rod... a true and legit tough guy. Even though he might seem gruff on the exterior, with all that ya'll have in common with Jimmy James... well I bet if you just got to know him, you'd find he was a total pussycat in the inside!

My advice, buy a box or two of that pink wine (the kind that bubbles) rent a manly gladiator type flick, filled with guys in armor and loin cloths sweating and fighting each other, and then invite ole Jimmy James over for a night of male bonding.

Do this and I think that, before the sun rises, Mr Jimmy will love Rods little yapper.

~Heff
edit on 12/29/10 by Hefficide because: spelingsz r haard

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dd607ebe6735.png[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Not sure what your gettin at, Pal, but nobuddies gettin between me and Rod.

posted on Dec, 29 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

My experience with tough guys is that react best to a direct but respectful, honest approach.

This does not include something like I don't give a crap and slamming doors

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

There's only one thing for it, your going to have to persuade Jimmy James to buy a dog and then secretly kill it by shooting it with a pellet gun. It's the only way your going to get through to this psycho, they appreciate actions louder than words

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron

There's only one thing for it, your going to have to persuade Jimmy James to buy a dog and then secretly kill it by shooting it with a pellet gun. It's the only way your going to get through to this psycho, they appreciate actions louder than words

Well, well, well not a bad idea at all

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Inch you should take Heff's advice and sort this mess out before it's too late.

Or else soon you will be burying your dog.....and I don't mean in a good way.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join