It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kiesha Crowther under investigation as fraud. Salish and Kootenai tribe releases statement.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Gotta love the people on here saying that this is some CIA conspiracy to silence her.

Here's the deal:
She's been wrong on more than 10 predictions
She travels the world claiming to be a "Shaman" and charging people fees to hear her predictions
The tribes she claim to represent want NOTHING to do with her.
She's white and has probably never set foot on these reservations.

Much like most of the "2012/doom" crowd like Alex Jones, etc, she is taking advantage of her supposed "Shaman" skills to make a quick buck via fearmongering and lies. Unfortunatley, many on ATS allow themselves to be taken advantage of because everyone is looking for something to believe in.

She is a FRAUD. End of story. What an embarassing individual.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
In addition to what zcfint05 has pointed out she dumped her family including two children to travel and spread fear and lies. She abandoned her family and has made a career of spreading fear and telling lies.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
In addition to what zcfint05 has pointed out she dumped her family including two children to travel and spread fear and lies. She abandoned her family and has made a career of spreading fear and telling lies.

Ugh. What a horrible person!

It's possible that she's talked herself into really believing these things and believing she's a shaman and so forth -- self delusion runs strong in some of these people. I know a few like that. I wonder what her response will be. In many cases, they just pretend that the censure didn't happen so that they can go ahead with their "mission."

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

I tend to suspect that that is indeed what she will do. Make up some excuse for the censure and go on with her money making scheme.

I think people like her do, at some point, end up buying their own propaganda. It would be hard not to when people fawn over you and offer adoration. I think this happens to celebrities of all kinds. But on some level she has to be aware that she is just in the business of fleecing people.

Some of the fees these people charge are so outrageous you know they are not just interested in covering their costs and making a decent living, but that they have truly crossed over into exploitation.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join