It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Case For "The Hollow Earth" Photo/Video

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Not possible based on our current knowledge. I understand it is just a theory, but you need to provide figures to in order to dispute the current theory.
I love a mystery as much as you all do, but do you have any solid evidence to back up your claim? Is there a model for your claims? or maybe a computer simulation?
I would very much like to see them....

We need a proof positive model based on our current theory's in order to base a belief statement for your claims...not just fancy videos.

Prove it mathematically.

You posted the theory so you need to post the proof. Most of the people here are agnostic/atheist, so a mathematic therom should not be hard to prove...

YOU HAVE NO PROOF. It is speculation based on what you want to believe.
edit on 25-12-2010 by mileysubet because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I believe that we have lost a great portion of our history as humankind. There are many examples of engineering in our ancient history that defy our current version of history. There are also ancient writings that describe technologies, fantastic history, and advanced civilizations. Ancient Indian writings describe a seemingly nuclear war. Is it possible that there was a war, or an event that drove people into massive cave structure in order to survive? And, that those who survived already possessed advanced technology perhaps surpassing our own? Maybe their numbers continued to multiply and their civilization rebounded and began to prosper underground. Meanwhile, what was left of humanity above ground, was left to pick up the pieces and start over. Who knows? I don't believe in a hollow earth...but I've seen massive cave structures, some miles and miles and miles. Surely, there are also many undiscover underground cavities, perhaps, sealed on purpose.

All I know is if this crazy idea of mine somehow were true, and there were long lost ancestors of ours living underground...I'd love get access to their libraries!

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Well, one thing's for sure. I'm more than certain that more expeditions took place that those written about in this thread. As far as the concept of a sun as the center of the earth, I remain somewhat skeptical regarding the "sun" theory. We know that there are bioluminescent plants in caves, and since some fish and other cave swelling critters have evolved to exist in such environments, such as fish which are without eyes. The slightest amount of ligh will affect them. Perhaps there are plants that need a minimal amount of light to live and produce foods; , Essentially, perhaps we need to try to refrain from applying our undersranding of photosyenthesis, and consider that an evolved pant, animal, even the human ones, will not require the ammont of light for the photosynthesis, and might therefore, will af,

I don't know, there are so many factors that might work,

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Yeah, some of those old stories might just have some truth in them after all.

At best....

Comparing Troy to a lost underground advanced civilization.is like comparing a termite fart to a nuclear bomb.

Early theories of monogenesis can't even be called such. There is no comparison to a religous belief in creation and genetically tracking homo sapiens anthropologically.

Geomythology is simply how we try to understand the ancient legends in terms of modern science.... not the other way around. This is the difference between Cryptozoology and Zoology. One relies on anecdotal accounts and blurry pictures, the other relies on physical evidence and actual specimens.

Hundreds of people have been to the poles.... none of them (besides an erroneous report claimed to be authored by Richard Byrd, who himself people have objections to his claims of even getting there) have seen or gone down into an inner Earth. The USS Charlotte, with a crew of over 100 surfaced in the North among many other expeditions and in the South pole, there is a perminant base.

If you want to talk about magnetic poles instead of geographic... ever watch BBC program Top Gear? They drive to it.... with a car.

reply to post by lambs to lions

There are also ancient writings that describe technologies, fantastic history, and advanced civilizations. Ancient Indian writings describe a seemingly nuclear war.

The same can be said for the Bible or any other ancient religion (Sodom and Gomora... BOOM). One cannot assume that the texts describe technology at all. If the legends have any resemblance to something in reality, it is likely a naturally occuring phenomanon that could not be explained in those days.

People see crazy stuff in the sky all the time. Its normal.... just now we can explain what it is.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DINSTAAR

Comparing Troy to a lost underground advanced civilization.is like comparing a termite fart to a nuclear bomb.

Thanks for the laugh.
I needed a good laugh today.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not a hollow earth believer. Although I always leave room for the unexpected. But I do think there's more truth to some of those ancient stories than our ologists care to admit.

posted on Dec, 25 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Don't get me wrong. I'm not a hollow earth believer. Although I always leave room for the unexpected.

Of course. To believe that we can explain everything in the universe with what we know now is just as ignorant as saying that the Aurora Borealis is made up of the tears of a giant starbaby being punished by its starmommy (it puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again!!).

But I do think there's more truth to some of those ancient stories than our ologists care to admit

I agree that there could be. I am open to the idea. I will remain skeptical of extreme claims with only anecdotal accounts, and iffy pictures... just the same as I will reject current scientific consensus for evidence to the contrary.

Science is about not seeing shapes in the clouds.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   

fantastic arrogance there, I always wanted to meet God ...I am humbled by your expertise

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadowfoot

fantastic arrogance there, I always wanted to meet God ...I am humbled by your expertise

Sounds like you have a horse in the race.

Being percieved as arrogant by someone with dogmatic belief in an unfounded hollow earth theory is pretty much a compliment.

I am not saying that the Hollow Earth theory is impossible, I am saying that all 'evidence' and blurry photos are complete hogwash. I don't understand how people can believe in something so faithfully without a single bit of evidence to back it up.

The discussion on this matter goes as follows...

"Science: There has been no indication that our earth is hollow, that there is openings at our poles, and that there is a star inside the earth itself.

PseudoScience: Well, just because you haven't seen the openings, doesn't make them not there. Plus, no one has been to the center of the earth..... there could be a star that we don't know about"

Then again, basing ones own ideas on works of fiction like Etidorhpa is completely rational.

Ever read... Angels and Demons? The Illuminatus Trilogy? Journey to the Center of the Earth? Time Machine? Sphere? or any other fiction that takes fringe ideas of the day and makes a fictional narrative out of them?

Any of those books can stimulate ones mind to think, but it does not make the content of the book true.

Plus..... there are no giant openings at the poles.

I guess I am not as enlightened as you and the rest of your club.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I am not saying that the Hollow Earth theory is impossible, I am saying that all 'evidence' and blurry photos are complete hogwash. I don't understand how people can believe in something so faithfully without a single bit of evidence to back it up.

The "Hollow-Earth" theory is very difficult to be proven, since the mainstream science, rejects it completely. But that does not mean, that is completely non-sense. Somehow that reminds me the time when the mainstream science believed that the Earth is flat.

The discussion on this matter goes as follows...

"Science: There has been no indication that our earth is hollow, that there is openings at our poles, and that there is a star inside the earth itself.

PseudoScience: Well, just because you haven't seen the openings, doesn't make them not there. Plus, no one has been to the center of the earth..... there could be a star that we don't know about"

Not quite. It goes mostly like this.

PseudoScience:.

Let me show you how the Hollow Planet seismic model can explain the Earth's seismology better than the existing solid Earth seismic model - and yet not one person at any university has shown the slightest interest in this."

I am also Skeptical, but i always keep a possibility open.

Peace

edit on 26-12-2010 by Seed76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileysubet
Not possible based on our current knowledge. I understand it is just a theory, but you need to provide figures to in order to dispute the current theory.
I love a mystery as much as you all do, but do you have any solid evidence to back up your claim? Is there a model for your claims? or maybe a computer simulation?
I would very much like to see them....

We need a proof positive model based on our current theory's in order to base a belief statement for your claims...not just fancy videos.

Prove it mathematically.

You posted the theory so you need to post the proof. Most of the people here are agnostic/atheist, so a mathematic therom should not be hard to prove...

YOU HAVE NO PROOF. It is speculation based on what you want to believe.
edit on 25-12-2010 by mileysubet because: (no reason given)

There you are mate. Take a look at this link. Hollow Planets Seismology:.

Let me show you how the Hollow Planet seismic model can explain the Earth's seismology better than the existing solid Earth seismic model - and yet not one person at any university has shown the slightest interest in this."

Peace

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Seed76

Thanks. Checked it out. The Hollow Planets Seismology seems interesting. It also seems to definately be feasible (though I am no geologist). As I stated above, I don't say its impossible.

This article you have given has, however, nothing to do with the Hollow Earth BS on this board. It says nothing about our inner core being inhabited by an advanced race.

It merely states that hollow earth (no core) seismic models seem to work better at explaining the seismology of earth.

Jan Lamprecht seems to be on to something.... until.....

From HERE

... he says crap like this.

But at the Poles there are 2 gigantic holes somewhere from 800 - 1200 miles in diameter (at their widest point). These huge holes can be entered and you can sail or fly or walk all the way into the interior. Gravity still works as normal, but it holds you "up" the other way. The holes are so big, that you don't even know they're there (except from space).

Again.... Humans have been to both poles, and have actually bisected it. There are no giant holes.

His original Seismic model also does not take into account the holes themselves.... being 1000 miles in diameter, would also have to be taken into account by his model (1000 miles is over 1/8th the diameter of Earth itself). Would not these holes be detectable by seismologists?

The article you linked to had a decent theory, but again, I am not a scientist. BUT It is no surprise that his theory is ignored by the scientific community when he promotes all that other nonsense.

Assuming his seismic model was correct....

It doesn't mean there are holes at the poles.
It does not mean there is intelligent life in the earth.
It brings up many issues.... like how the earth was formed and what gaseous compounds make up the 'hollow' part. Is there an atmosphere? What kind of pressure is there?

etc.

Not a bad article though.... I kinda wish I didn't do any further reading on the author, though.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

This article you have given has, however, nothing to do with the Hollow Earth BS on this board. It says nothing about our inner core being inhabited by an advanced race.

That´s true. That article just gives an alternative explanation and possibility, that the earth could be hollow. As with the thing with the advanced race, who knows. Afterall according to a thread here "Man-Eatings Giants discovered in Nevada Cave". Here is the link www.abovetopsecret.com. A confirmation of a legend/mythology.

If that is true, then who knows.

Again.... Humans have been to both poles, and have actually bisected it. There are no giant holes.

His original Seismic model also does not take into account the holes themselves.... being 1000 miles in diameter, would also have to be taken into account by his model (1000 miles is over 1/8th the diameter of Earth itself). Would not these holes be detectable by seismologists?

I think those Holes if they are there, would have been detected, if they interpret the "Seismic-Data", according to a "Hollow-Earth" model, with openings on the poles.

The article you linked to had a decent theory, but again, I am not a scientist. BUT It is no surprise that his theory is ignored by the scientific community when he promotes all that other nonsense.

The article has a decent theory. And in my opinion is plausible. I hope that many people read that theory. It gives a very nice explanation, about the "Hollow Earth" Theory.

Assuming his seismic model was correct....

It doesn't mean there are holes at the poles.
It does not mean there is intelligent life in the earth.
It brings up many issues.... like how the earth was formed and what gaseous compounds make up the 'hollow' part. Is there an atmosphere? What kind of pressure is there?

etc.

My point exactly. But it raises many questions about our standard models. The main problem is that those Alternative Explanations and theories, seems to be ignored by the mainstream science, or better said, they get not enough attention. After all his model does not based on openings at the Poles.

Not a bad article though.... I kinda wish I didn't do any further reading on the author, though.

Why not?? I am always doing research, that doesn´t change the possibility based on his Model that the earth is hollow.

Peace

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Seed76

Seeds76, It matters not how much evidence or circumstantial evidence is offered, a closed mind is closed for a reason. Explore the reasons and you will see the truth.

Which once again leads me to a great concern, concerning the hollow earth theory, there are powers at play that do not want the truth of this subject to see the light of day. And why?

Why? Why? Why?

I suspect it has to do with some of the very traits "they" claim they do not want in their midst. For instance, this passage from Onelight.com

What We Know So Far
1 The earth is not solid therefore the Earth sphere we reside on must be hollow. Or, the Earth is a hologram in which some may enter and others must see as solid.

2 There are Elder Giants who are exalted in the nature of the universe and therefore perfect, who run the Earth. They are guided through the Central Sun, their higher reflection. They are kind and help those who show honor and respect and fullness of heart in character. Others, they ignore till they are more - ready.

3 There are many places in the Earth, some a surface human would be comfortable walking about in, other places are not so comfortable. There are palaces and crystal cities of great light and harmony wherein humans are allowed to have companionship with those of a more exalted kind. There are great libraries in the Inner Earth where surface humans are welcomed to visit and read, and learn, and grow in themselves and of themselves with direct reflection of harmony and peace with the true reality of the universe. Not, hindered by those of the surface who tyrannize and suffer humans under a duplicitous form of savage conspiracy.

4 Through astral travels, telepathy, the interaction with Elders and persons of higher awareness residing in the Inner Earth, it is our belief and awareness that anyone, anyone who has the power of the heart fully opened and alive, shall be allowed into the Inner Earth and thence live a comfortable and paradisiacal life. Never having to re-incarnate or suffer the hardships that surface humans experience.
onelight.com...

What is the problem with this ?

Lets take item 2. Changing the words a bit it reads "We are Gods unto ourselves and we reserve the right to judge others" "We also reserve the right to allow spirits to reincarnate into their "Heaven"".

They decide who is pure of heart and any true intentions that spirit may or may not posses. "Others, they ignore till they are more - ready." Well, I must say I suffer though this one every day. So, their God head through the "Smoky God" or central sun gives them the authority to judge me and everyone else on this planet? If its true all planets are hollow and have a central sun then that would mean there could be a billion gods out there. Which one do they all bow down to?

We, on the surface of this planet are a mixture of DNA from many sources. DNA is a form of information storage/replication and instincts to which we human beings must comply with, its our nature. We will always be what we are and can never expect to evolve into the god head this passage relates to, in our present bodies. We are physically limited to what we are, no matter how hard we try to spiritually evolve. Yes, many do elevate themselves to a level that might be acceptable to them, but, is it realistic to expect everyone to become a "Jesus"? Which by the way it appears Jesus was a walk in and was identified by Judas Iscariot in his testimony

JESUS SPEAKS TO JUDAS PRIVATELY
Knowing that Judas was reflecting upon something that was exalted, Jesus said to him,
“Step away from the others and I shall tell you the mysteries of the kingdom. It is
possible for you to reach it, but you will grieve a great deal. [36] For someone else will
replace you, in order that the twelve [disciples] may again come to completion with their
god.”
Judas said to him, “When will you tell me these things, and [when] will the great day
of light dawn for the generation?”
But when he said this, Jesus left him.
Was Judas being "Ignored" for asking too many questions about the "Kingdom"?

It is Judas who has a clue, and it is Judas who is betrayed for challenging the authority, TPTB.

THE DISCIPLES BECOME ANGRY
When his disciples heard this, they started getting angry and infuriated and began
blaspheming against him in their hearts.
When Jesus observed their lack of [understanding, he said] to them, “Why has this agitation led you to anger? Your god who is within you and […] [35] have provoked you
to anger [within] your souls. [Let] any one of you who is [strong enough] among human
beings bring out the perfect human and stand before my face.”
They all said, “We have the strength.”
But their spirits did not dare to stand before [him], except for Judas Iscariot. He was
able to stand before him, but he could not look him in the eyes, and he turned his face
away.
Judas [said] to him, “I know who you are and where you have come from. You are
from the immortal realm of Barbelo. And I am not worthy to utter the name of the one
who has sent you
.”
www.nationalgeographic.com...

The reason for the anger was that Jesus was looking down at his own disciples, and laughing at them for believing in their god, as children.

Who was Jesus? I suspect he was the genetic offspring of the king of the world, and the kings names in unmentionable.

To progress with my personal journey I must be full of "honor and respect and fullness of heart in character" to their standard. Or, I am to be ignored until I meet their expectation of these attributes is attained. Well Houston, we have a problem.

I do not honor a "mechanization" of the truly divine such as the internal sun, I honor the Divine who created all of it, flesh and non flesh, firmament and non firmament. I do not respect the "Elder Giants who are exalted in the nature of the universe and therefore perfect, who run the Earth", because looking at the earth and the condition it is in, is absolutely disgusting and sinful. And, my character is to be judged by only one force, and it isn't them!

Unlike Judas, I will look them in the eye, and tell them what I think of their arrogance, their selfishness, their greed, and will point out what role they have played in the destruction of this planet, and the ignorance they have heaped onto mankind. They have no business what so ever judging ANYONE!

Oh, ya, one other thing, I'm not the one judging...

edit on 26-12-2010 by All Seeing Eye because: include vison video.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

Which once again leads me to a great concern, concerning the hollow earth theory, there are powers at play that do not want the truth of this subject to see the light of day. And why?

Why? Why? Why?

It´s all about money. Corporate Science for example(e.g. As government has been "downsized" in recent years, corporations have found opportunities to fund scientific research and education that the government used to fund.) That´s the keyword.

What is the problem with this ?

I do not think the is a problem with "Smoky God". A fascinating story to be honest.

The Smoky God, or A Voyage Journey to the Inner Earth is a novel of 1908 by Willis George Emerson, which is presented as a true account of a Norwegian sailor named Olaf Jansen, and explains how Jansen's sloop sailed through an entrance to the Earth's interior at the North Pole. It is notable as an early story about an underground civilization.
Take for example Jules Verne. Some of the things that he has written in his books, turned out to be true these days, although was considered as science fiction back then. So yeah who knows actually

Peace

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Seed76

Yes I agree, its all about exploiting the instinct of hording or greed on our level, but in a deeper level, its all about power and control. And how they do this is by offering all the gold in the world to those who are still of the child's (instincts) mind. Make them feel special by being accepted into secret societies. So there is acceptance and reward to do the bidding of the ancient ones. Oh, and yea, don't question the society or your out!

posted on Dec, 27 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

One of the most logical steps in any conspiracy is to "follow the money." If there is an opening to a hollow Earth that is inhabited with advanced beings TPTB (the men with the money/power) certainly wouldn't want us to know about it. Their money and power would become useless/worthless. Likewise, if these advanced beings do live in harmony and have evolved to a higher conciousness, they certainly wouldn't want to be ransacked by us and have their society diseased. It has probably been decided to leave eachother alone. Once the nukes come out they seem to start coming around...geez I wonder why.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by loner007
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

This picture fits the facts and theres no room for a hollow Earth.

edit on 25/12/2010 by loner007 because: (no reason given)

Many years ago before our solar system was mapped a very complex clockwork theory of the way the planets moved was formed. Claudius Ptolemaeus in the 2nd century AD accomplished this magnificent astronomical work, called the Almagest. It was the culmination of centuries of work by Hellenic, Hellenistic and Babylonian astronomers; and it was accepted for over a millennium as the correct cosmological model by European and Islamic astronomers. It worked perfectly and fit all of the facts as we knew them at the time. Only one small problem.... The Earth remained at the center of the Solar System rather than the Sun. Despite starting from a completely wrong assumption...this theory solved all of the riddles involving the movements of the planets and It was amazingly accurate. Despite being 100% wrong from the get go. Something to consider when you state something as "fact" simply because it fits all the current knowledge and theories.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join