It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this Nibiru?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Morgil

Nibiru (also transliterated Neberu, Nebiru) is a term in the Akkadian language, translating to "crossing" or "point of transition", especially of rivers[1], i.e. river crossings or ferry-boats. In Babylonian astronomy, nibiru (in cuneiform spelled dné-bé-ru or MULni-bi-rum) is a term of the highest point of the ecliptic, i.e. the point of summer solstice, and its associated constellation. The establishment of the nibiru point is described in tablet 5 of the creation epic Enûma Eliš"

Doesn't sound much like a planet to me.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaximumTruthDoesn't sound much like a planet to me.

Actually I believe they think it's a Brown Dwarf star now?

www.binaryresearchinstitute.com...
^orly?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by igigi

Originally posted by MaximumTruthDoesn't sound much like a planet to me.

Actually I believe they think it's a Brown Dwarf star now?

www.binaryresearchinstitute.com...
^orly?

so it's a planet that is a dwarf star that is also the highest most point in the babylonian ecliptic?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by MaximumTruth

Good Luck friend the light is on if you wish to close your eyes it is your WILL AS THE WILL OF SOME WHO ENGAGE IN DEATH MERCHANT WORKS. All I can do is pray you see it alert your fellow soldiers and save them otherwise (imagine a battle field of enemies 2 types 1 is down to kill all enemies others are there to do there best to protect what the believe is right.) Both sides minipulated BY EVOL TOPHEADS just 1 type feels THINGS ARE WRONG AND TRIES NOT TO SHOOT TO KILL WHY OTHERS GO FOR HEAD SHOTS.

insite
EXTRACT ENEMIES OF THE SAME ENERGY FIELDS PLACE THEM ON SAME TEAM EXTRACT ENEMIES WITH POSITIVE BALANCE IN HEARTS SOULS PLACE THEM ON SAME TEAM
NEW TEAMS = FORCES OF GOOD AND EVOL IN SPIRITUAL FORM OR DENSITY. GATHERED FROM MANY!!!!!!!3D REALM WARS MANY JUST MISGUIDED AND THOUGHT THEY WERE RIGHT FROM BOTH SIDES OTHERS JUST WANTED TO KILL FROM BOTH SIDES

PEACE AND WHEN Annunaki Return I dont think they will agree with whats happening???????
edit on 12/21/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaximumTruth

Nibiru (also transliterated Neberu, Nebiru) is a term in the Akkadian language, translating to "crossing" or "point of transition", especially of rivers[1], i.e. river crossings or ferry-boats. In Babylonian astronomy, nibiru (in cuneiform spelled dné-bé-ru or MULni-bi-rum) is a term of the highest point of the ecliptic, i.e. the point of summer solstice, and its associated constellation. The establishment of the nibiru point is described in tablet 5 of the creation epic Enûma Eliš"

1. Read the source properly, it is a celestial point indicated in babylonian astronomy which moves.
2. I never claimed it was a planet, I am neutral on the whole Nibiru planet X thing.
3. My point is that Nibiru is a concept, phenomena or astronomical term from some of the oldest written records of civilization. Long before TV which you claim invented nibiru with some "Old Sci-Fi show".
4. Research is your friend.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

sorry what does this have to do with nibiru?
edit on 21-12-2010 by MaximumTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

1. Read the source properly, it is a celestial point indicated in babylonian astronomy which moves.
2. I never claimed it was a planet, I am neutral on the whole Nibiru planet X thing.
3. My point is that Nibiru is a concept, phenomena or astronomical term from some of the oldest written records of civilization. Long before TV which you claim invented nibiru with some "Old Sci-Fi show".

k

but nibiru is definately not a planet

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

so it's a planet that is a dwarf star that is also the highest most point in the babylonian ecliptic?

Or a planet that circles it's brown dwarf star. Or it's a brown dwarf star circling a giant plant that picking it's nose.
OR... wait for it.. ORRR...LY?! Wut if itz a green gient star liike martians or sumthing.

It's all quite up to interpretation

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Or a planet that circles it's brown dwarf star. Or it's a brown dwarf star circling a giant plant that picking it's nose.
OR... wait for it.. ORRR...LY?! Wut if itz a green gient star liike martians or sumthing.

It's all quite up to interpretation

there are no plants in space

link   
the point is IT IS REAL AND HAS INHABITANTS WHO KNOW OF YOU AND YOUR ACTIONS.
NUFF SAID HERE peace.....

link   
Yeah, that's just what camcorders do. It happens every time I film the sun.
No big black Nibiru here, yet.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

k

but why should i believe you?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

k

but nibiru is definately not a planet

Definitely you say?
Source?
Scientific data?
Published papers on said discovery?

I personally am undecided on whether Nibiru refers to a planet but you can't say definitely without citing sources and facts....so show us your proof.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

k

Because your trolling has made you a shallow husk of yourself. Er... don't have to if ya don't want to; if you choose to believe that.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Definitely you say?
Source?
Scientific data?
Published papers on said discovery?

I personally am undecided on whether Nibiru refers to a planet but you can't say definitely without citing sources and facts....so show us your proof.

I refer you to the ancient account of creation, brought yo you by Mesopotamia:
www.metmuseum.org...

Tl;DR? Nibiru swings by, clockwise (we all go counter) slips by the upper god's defenses (jupiter, saturn etc) and face-smashes with Tiama (earth) and the many moons tiama created (without the blessings of the gods
) fought hard to protect her but in the end she was smashed into, enter our moon.
edit on 21-12-2010 by igigi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

k

Because your trolling has made you a shallow husk of yourself. Er... don't have to if ya don't want to; if you choose to believe that.

trolling?

dear me,i ask for evidence of this so called planet nibiru and when no one can do such a simple task you have no choice but to call me a troll and hope i go away?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

there are no plants in space

^
Trolling.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
no that's called playing along with a joke.

just because not all of my posts are sincere does not mean all of them are.It's called logic.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

k

Believe your will and sense wrong needs balance. I not care if you believe me or not I only cut on LIGHT its up to you its YOUR WILL I cannot FORCE you.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MaximumTruth

Npnp, sorry if I flew off the handle. Internets sarcasms is hard to discern.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join