It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WikiLeaks boss Julian Assange turns on everyone

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Julian Assange, a man who I believe is nothing more than another America hater, has now shown his true colors. Obviously what is good for the goose is NOT good for the gander...

Some information has been leaked about his accused sex crimes and boy he doesnt like it!

Speaking from the English mansion where he is confined on bail, the 39-year-old Australian said that the decision to publish incriminating police files about him was "disgusting". The Guardian had previously used him as its source for hundreds of leaked US embassy cables.

Yeah, disgusting Julian. Just like your efforts to smear America. This guy is a real piece of work. Someone does the exact same thing to him that he did to an ENTIRE country and he has the nerve to complain about it?

Mr Assange claimed the newspaper received leaked documents from Swedish authorities or "other intelligence agencies" intent on jeopardising his defence.
"The leak was clearly designed to undermine my bail application," he said. "Someone in authority clearly intended to keep Julian in prison.”

And your leaks were clearly designed to undermine American influence. This guy is nothing more than a sniveling coward who needs to get out of the kitchen because the oven is getting to hot.

www.news.com.au...
edit on 21-12-2010 by DerbyCityLights because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-12-2010 by DerbyCityLights because: spelling

+60 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Don't care much about him or his past. What is truly disgusting is all the secrets being kept from the people. If I had to choose between listening to wikileaks or the 5:00 news, I'd pick wikileaks. Can't wait to hear what secrets boa are keeping.....

+49 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Umm..given that we have decided to invade other countries based on rumor and hearsay, given that we seem to think we can tell other countries what they can do or who they choose to lead them, given that we seem to have this idiot notion that we are somehow more relevant than everyone else, then yeah, I'd say a so-called "smear campaign" (better referred to as "getting our dirty laundry aired for the whole neighborhood to finally see") is way overdue. Don't get me wrong, I do love my country. But we have been in the wrong since at least 2001, and most likely for a long time before that. ( Vietnam, Korea, Palestine....)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   

...... This guy is nothing more than a sniveling coward who needs to get out of the kitchen because the oven is getting to hot.

Who is making it hot and why ?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Ive got no love for government secrets. Julian has always struck me as an America hater though because he never really releases anything of significance from other countries. It seems his sole purpose is to smear America. He neglects to say that ALL countries do the same thing, they just haven't gotten caught.

I for one am enjoying watching that impetuous little prick squirm for once now that someone else has leaked info about him.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by imjustlikeyou

Read the article. The short of it is someone has released embarrassing documents about him and he doesn't like it.

+29 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by DerbyCityLights

He smeared corrupt Governments, not you personally.

edit on 21-12-2010 by Crutchley29 because: (no reason given)

+42 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
His leaks were meant to inform sheeple like yourself of the atrocities that the American government, banks, large corporations and other governments are responsible for. The corrupt business that America constantly deals in, that hurts business and citizens alike is being revealed. Remember too, that the cables contain information about many governments and countries.. It isn't fair to call him an "American Hater". You might as well call him a "world hater"... His intentions were to get information out there that would show the people how crooked our governments are.. Maybe we could do something about it.. Maybe people would pay more attention. Nope. Looks like the media was successful in turning someone else's mind into mashed potatoes and gravy.

If you can't eat the dinner that is on the table, then you'll die starving.

+18 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   

I find it disgusting that you have such an ego-complex and don't even realize it.

Can I ask to what purpose you used the words 'America hater' ? Is it to gather sympathy from the many US residents that view this site? Or is it for the odd soldier who manages to find his or her way to this website, to reassure them that the government is doing the right thing forbidding them the right to freely look for and view information?

Nationalism is a scoundrels last resort, is it not?

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
The man has smeared one government. Just one. Yeah, he is doing this under the guise of "Look how bad they are and how much they lie!" but the fact is, he is turning out to be nothing more than an immature little kid about the whole thing. How come in his eyes its ok to do what he did, but its not ok to have the same thing done to him?

reply to post by ZiggyMojo

And please, before you call me blind or have any more personal attacks against me....I do not support a veiled government. I just think Julian is going about it the wrong way and he is now an official whiner.
edit on 21-12-2010 by DerbyCityLights because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Again with this "WL is anti-american" rhetoric. Truth is that US revelations are not at all what WL stands for. You shouldn't speak out in the open against something you obviously know nothing about.

Also there is a difference between persons privacy and entities such as corporations and governments

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

I find it disgusting that you think you know me and have already labeled me after just a few posts. Talk about an Egoist..

+18 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerbyCityLights
Julian has always struck me as an America hater though because he never really releases anything of significance from other countries. It seems his sole purpose is to smear America.

America-hater? LOL. Only an American would say that. Not only have we not seen the entirety of the cables yet, but you forget that as "World Superpower America F&#%-YEAH" it is kind of expected that more cables would be released regarding America than other countries.

Hate to tell you mate, but all America's meddling in foreign affairs is finally coming back to bite it on the ass.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   

This guy is a real piece of work. Someone does the exact same thing to him that he did to an ENTIRE country and he has the nerve to complain about it?

There is a big difference between the individual's right to privacy compared to that of government. In a democracy, where the people are supposed to be in control of their own government, transparency of government actions is essential for the people to keep power.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   

The Sexual Assault case was obviously fabricated to bring him into custody. Have you no idea how the law system works? Odd that the case wasn't brought to light until the time that the cables were released? And a personal attack? I'm just pointing out the obvious, you're letting them feed you straight garbage. If you're such a genius, why don't you describe to me the best method for letting the public know how such a large entity has screwed them over, lied, and deceived for their own benefit? Julian Assange speaks the truth.. The government doesn't. So believe the lies, you are blinded by nationalistic ideas. It isn't about America, it is about the well being of humans everywhere. America has a lot of power in the world. What we do, is felt by everyone.. The well being of people is my concern, not the well being of a multi-trillion dollar corporation that we call "government".

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
The leaks don't just affect America though, there are cables being released that show the goings on of pretty much all countries, off the top of my head:

USA
UK
Pakistan
Afghanistan
Iran
N/S Korea
China
Russia
Italy

I know there are more, but without resorting to google, those are the countries that have had damaging cables released about them,

OK, there is a lot more USA stuff, but given the fact the main leak came from an American military person, thats not suprising.

As far as JA and the rape stuff, I think he is right to be annoyed, he is giving the world the truth and the world responds by trying to push the rape thing and do anything to make him look like the bad guy to protect their own worthless arses! Although, what WL's is giving us is tenfold that of a few rape allegations and "dodgy" past.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties

Julian has always struck me as an America hater though because he never really releases anything of significance from other countries. It seems his sole purpose is to smear America.

America-hater? LOL. Only an American would say that. Not only have we not seen the entirety of the cables yet, but you forget that as "World Superpower America F&#%-YEAH" it is kind of expected that more cables would be released regarding America than other countries.

Hate to tell you mate, but all America's meddling in foreign affairs is finally coming back to bite it on the ass.

I dont disagree, as I have said more than once in this thread, I do not believe in closed government. It IS coming back to bite us in the ass. But I called him an American hater because he has yet to release anything of significance against any other country.

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ZiggyMojo

Jesus Christ man, calm down a bit. Do you not understand that all I have said here is that when it happens to him he doesn't like it? You're preaching more fire and brimstone that Jimmy Swaggart!

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   

WikiLeaks boss Julian Assange turns on everyone

Everyone? Not against me? How do you feel free to speak on behalf of EVERYONE? That screams ego-complex.

Julian Assange, a man who I believe is nothing more than another America hater,

Then to turn around and change it to ''I believe'', well done, that is called progression. But to turn around and use the magic words ''America hater'' supports the notion that you indeed, do have an ego-complex.

Some information has been leaked about his accused sex crimes and boy he doesnt like it!

You see, you wouldn't like it if false allegations were made at your address when you know they aren't true. In fact, most people on this website have looked further into said allegations and there have been threads about it, exposing the allegations as nothing more than false charges. Instead of researching anything, you copy paste an opiniated article and act as if you are the keeper of knowledge not willing to see where you are wrong, that also screams ego-complex

You want to continue doing this?

Edit:

Does anyone else feel that revelations on Israel are on the verge of being released? The MSM seems to have blocked out Wikileaks as much as possible since last week.

Edit 2:

But I called him an American hater because he has yet to release anything of significance against any other country.

That is twisting facts as there have been releases on other nations. Again, this shows your unwillingness to research which in turn raises the curtain a bit more on your thoughts, namely, ''I know it all and I can't be bothered to research further'', again, ego-complex.

edit on 21-12-2010 by Zamini because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-12-2010 by Zamini because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2010 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by woogleuk
The leaks don't just affect America though, there are cables being released that show the goings on of pretty much all countries, off the top of my head:

USA
UK
Pakistan
Afghanistan
Iran
N/S Korea
China
Russia
Italy

I know there are more, but without resorting to google, those are the countries that have had damaging cables released about them,

OK, there is a lot more USA stuff, but given the fact the main leak came from an American military person, thats not suprising.

As far as JA and the rape stuff, I think he is right to be annoyed, he is giving the world the truth and the world responds by trying to push the rape thing and do anything to make him look like the bad guy to protect their own worthless arses! Although, what WL's is giving us is tenfold that of a few rape allegations and "dodgy" past.

Actually, I think all the leaks were American Embassy Diplomatic Cables. Some of them did pertain to other countries but the body of each leak was from the US perspective.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join