It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feeling quite sad- so many working against the greater good

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

You do realize that John Farmer believes the Commission Report is accurate right?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by kaya82

You dont come here to gain knowledge about what happened. You come here to try and reinforce your cockamamie ideas about 9/11. We come here to shine reality on you.
this is what you said i was pointing out i actually know why i come on these sites

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Obviously you don't know history then. Gulf of Tonkin was a lie, the US sent the Lusitania into German waters knowing it would be sunk (germany even put ads in the NY times not to board this ship). There are 2384398 other instances.

sorry to tell you, but the government really doesn't care about you.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by dillweed
reply to post by Alfie1

"All that is necessary for evil to exist in the world, is for good men to do nothing" Guess which category I believe you fall into? You and your kind are a waste of skin. I find comfort in the fact that all you have to defend is already known. This my friend will be your undoing.

The thing is that I do think there were failures in intelligence. I do think there were failures in response to the attacks.

I don't think there should be witch hunts because these things happened and humans are humans.I am sure lessons have been learned.

However, I think that arrant nonsense about the US administration planning to kill thousands of US citizens is a silly and malicious distraction from necessary reforms.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

When people fail to do their job, they are usually fired. When people do what they are supposed to do, they are actually promoted. Which of these happened after 911?

Look at history, look at who benifits. It seems that 10 years later, the plan would be a little more easy to see. Nope people still think we're after bin laden. lol.
edit on 20-12-2010 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   

That's ok. I only care about the people my government represents. And I still believe that the government (for all its faults) is a reflection of the people.
I won't argue with you. I will provide a reason for why I believe what I believe, however.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Eleven miles off the IRISH coast is German waters?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Then why fabricate an elaborate hoax to decieve them? If they don't care then they would just do what they want, right?

They either need us, in which case they do care what we think, or they don't need us so why bother?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596

Eleven miles off the IRISH coast is German waters?

I meant waters with obvious germans in the area. Who in their right mind would board this ship?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Its customary in wartime to NOT attack the ships of neutral countries. But it also happened before World War II as well....come to think of it, it was the Germans that time too.

Point being, that once again facts just dont seem to get in your way....
edit on 20-12-2010 by vipertech0596 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Then why fabricate an elaborate hoax to decieve them? If they don't care then they would just do what they want, right?

They either need us, in which case they do care what we think, or they don't need us so why bother?

I didn't fabricate anything. I've just been pointing out quotes from 911 commission members in this thread mostly. Of course its human nature to try to uncover the truth to anything when you are obviously kept in the dark (weather it be a cheating wife, or cheating government). Sure some things might be far out and some things may be a little closer to the truth. Of course the Trusters will pull out the most bizarre things to try to discredit the whole movement.

I don't let you people get to me. Its always an attack mode and a belittling attitude. Maybe you should make some of your own threads since you have zero flags and contribute to the enlightening of us truthers in the dark.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

I'm not sure what you're saying. The ship was delivering ammunition of course they are gonna sink it.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by kaya82

you really are a vile creature

I love it when you talk dirty like that ... could you wear the racy little red thingy next time you do ?

Why am I a vile creature for expressing my opinion and pointing out the obvious ? The OP insults everyone who doesn't sleep with his/her theories under their pillow each night , and then you come along and feel you have to insult us too . And you guys want us to be Nice to you ? And cry with you ? This is absolutely hilarious .

Instead , how about just growing up a little bit and coming to terms with the fact that just because I disagree with you , that does not mean that I am some kind of idiot or moron , who will never be as smart as you are ?

If you're looking for respect , you gotta bring some with you .

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
reply to post by Alfie1

When people fail to do their job, they are usually fired. When people do what they are supposed to do, they are actually promoted. Which of these happened after 911?

Look at history, look at who benifits. It seems that 10 years later, the plan would be a little more easy to see. Nope people still think we're after bin laden. lol.
edit on 20-12-2010 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

You are obviously a harsher judge of people than me. When a bank cashier has a shotgun at their head and fills a bag with cash then I am inclined to understand this dereliction of duty. Obviously you would elect to take the blast.

Prior to 9/11 not a single hi-jacked plane had been used in a suicide attack. But you expect people, in a matter of minutes, to organize and shoot down passenger aircraft with unknown innocent civilians aboard .How realistic do you seriously think you are being ?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

I didn't say you fabricated anything. The general idea that you stated is the government doesn't care about you or what you think. If that were true then why would the government go through all the trouble of fabricating an elaborate hoax like 9/11?

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Again I'm not going after specific events here. I've just really been quoting the commission members. I'm just wondering why people are attacked for calling for a new investigation. I don't claim to know what happened. I think an International investigation would be great.

for one having the planner for the Iraq Pre-emtive war strategy as the head of the 911 commission should be a red flag in itself. lol

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd
reply to post by kaya82

you really are a vile creature

I love it when you talk dirty like that ... could you wear the racy little red thingy next time

If you're looking for respect , you gotta bring some with you .
gotta had it to yer that was funny re tr dirty talk on a serious note i just found it horrible that the op is obviously emotional about the whole think yet you guys just dont give up on ur debunking i dont want respect off anyone i want the truth i i domt think weve been told it

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

I didn't say you fabricated anything. The general idea that you stated is the government doesn't care about you or what you think. If that were true then why would the government go through all the trouble of fabricating an elaborate hoax like 9/11?

See you are making up words, I never said the government doesn't care about what you think. The government cares very very much about what you think cause they need you to fear arabs and fight for them.

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

So, according to you the government doesn't care about you but does care what you think. And the "government" wants me to fear Arabs and fight them (Arabs)? Really? But its all a hoax, there really is no one out there that hates Westerners and Americans and everything is hunky dory, except we have been decieved into hating Arabs because of 9/11.

Thats nice, but it kind of ignores all the rest of history before 9/11. Un

posted on Dec, 20 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
reply to post by Alfie1

Again I'm not going after specific events here. I've just really been quoting the commission members. I'm just wondering why people are attacked for calling for a new investigation. I don't claim to know what happened. I think an International investigation would be great.

for one having the planner for the Iraq Pre-emtive war strategy as the head of the 911 commission should be a red flag in itself. lol

I say again; if there is specific information indicating an " inside job " take it to the FBI or Washington Post or whatever. You don't have to wait for someone to order an investigation . Time spent posting on here is a complete waste of time.

For example. truthers often say AA 77 didn't crash into the Pentagon. Now suppose AA 77 was found buried in Texas or on the bed of the Atlantic Ocean . Wouldn't the msm be all over it and a huge enquiry launched ? Hasn't happened yet though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join