It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disney Mind Control

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
has disney been using our children for sublinal expiraments you decidewww.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Call me a skeptic, but I think that's all BS.

About him being a freemason? It's possible, but basing many things around the number 33 doesn't mean he's automatically a 33rd degree.

About the hidden sexual images: the way I see it, it's just their little joke. I mean, it's always interesting to put in something so small it goes unnoticed without observation. Like intentional backmasking on music tracks, or an easter egg hunt for heaven's sake!

They just had a different way to carry out their little prank.

As for the mothers, it's for the story! It adds several aspects to the characterization and opens up countless options for paths the story could take.

As for the illuminati symbols, I personally think that if you want to find something like that in almost anything, you'll find it. Just my opinion.

As for the Narnia thing, that's freaking stupid in my opinion. I mean, seriously? He's supposed to be a satyr or something like that, which is a being from mythology- I believe most commonly Greek. Not a child molesting sex god.

As I said, I may just be an ignorant skeptic, but it seems too... unrealistic for me.

edit on 16-12-2010 by Azaezal because: Add to the post

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I think that these cartoons do have a purpose to subliminally program young minds. This video does a good job of showing some good examples.

I don't know if walt disney was a 33 degree mason or if the goat thing being a sex god is true but nothing would surprise me. I remember seeing that goat thing in narnia and it gave me the perception of a pervert/pedophile.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
It is a possibility, but I grew up on Disney. I'd like to think I grew up normally.

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by luxsit
It is a possibility, but I grew up on Disney. I'd like to think I grew up normally.

I was thinking the same thing. I feel like I'm more normal than most people around me. The only thing I notice about disney movies nowadays is that they tend to be on the sucky side

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Disneys brainwashing includes all the girls being Barbie shaped.

Look at any princess and look at her hip-waist-bust ratio. For all our little girls looking at these women and thinking that is what a woman is supposed to look like is brainwashing. I mean, come on, some women have beautiful bodies but is this the norm? No. Why would they not make their princess' look more like real women?

I also think there are subliminal messages in the Jungle Book, with the orangutan's. They look like they are supposed to be "black" people singing "black" music about how they want to be like the white person.

I read a whole book and watched a few documentaries on this subject. It is quite interesting seeing that Disney is such an influence on childrens lives. No so much as it used too, but it still controls quite a bit.

It's an interesting subject.

Pred...

posted on Dec, 16 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Sure, one could point a finger at disney, but at the same time where can one not?
As i see it, entertainment in general is corrupted, wichever branch you may pick.
myths, stories, the culture, oral tradition, all those have been replaced by a fast-food delivery service
right in your face, providing you with not only easy and fast satisfaction but also leaving you addicted for more.

and thats the catch right there.

while stories have always been used to spread some morals or common places.
now its undeniable the morals being portrayed across may be dubious in nature.
if sex was the only problem we as a society face we would be well off.

but its ultimate purpose is just one.

SELL YOU ANYTHING
being, ideas, morals, concepts, lifestyles or simply whatever new product is on sale.

but hey, with this economy i'd say the right option is quite simple
just don't BUY into it.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by christianUFOilluminati

Yes but not in the way your thinking certin people are programmed by handlers to implement triggers to thus make the person go into a altered state to switch personalities or to have some kind of reaction, but it's just not Disney movies other movies are used for such also, so i don't believe the writers or animators or doing this on purpose at least in most cases it's just another case of the Illuminati/TPTB using entertainment as a weapon for them, the scary thing now is that they can do this remotely with psychotronic weapons....the rabbit hole is indeed deep my friend.

edit on 17-12-2010 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join