It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The High Mayan Council Has Spoken for the First Time in 500 Years.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackOps719

I agree with you
and don't put any stock on exact dates.

However, we cannot keep on going the way we are going.

The way we are govering ourselves and our planet must change.

We cannot keep going on like this.

That was the bulk of her message if my understanding is correct.

No one can give an exact time as time is a construct of our third dimension and there are multiple dimensions where time does not exist.

2010 I believe is simply a reference point, not an exact date (IMO).

I do believe time is running out for our species though.

We need to collectively grow up and take responsiblity and put aside our spoiled childish ways or face the consequences.

Simply looking at the various posts on just this one site shows that many people are coming to this same conclusion.

Search within your heart, yes it is scary to confront this issue - but "time" in this dimension is running out.

Humanity is in a race with the grim reaper and it's going to be a close call as to who hits the finish line first.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent

As far as people blasting "little grandmother"............there is a lot we are not being told about the Gulf Coast of Mexico. Much of the coral reef and marine life have been severly compromised. SEVERLY.

We are to blame. Humanity through it's lust for money and power have wrecked havoc upon our once beautiful planet that very well may be a actual living entity herself.

We MUST begin to live from the heart and change our ways or we are a doomed species. Maybe not 2012 but eventually.

We all know, all of us if you stop and look deeply into your heart know, we cannot keep going along the way we have been going.

Her message was we must, as a collective whole, because we are all interconnected, grow up, take responsiblity and change the direction we are headed.

I don't have a gripe with Ms. Crowther's "message", I have a gripe with the way she presents herself - as something she is not, and trying to hijack the culture and deeply held traditions of others for her own financial enrichment.

That sort of charlatanry eclipses well and truly any message she may be trying to disseminate - or, in this case, sell.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Good covering up my dear, it is not the first time I’m meeting you,
how they pay to you for it? And with this photo you are not so
charming.

P.S. I’m sorry it was about the poisonous apple above you.

edit on 17-12-2010 by realitydiscovered because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Well I did my part and I posted some information. The rest is up to the person who is not closed minded and is willing to do further research on his on, in all of matters related to 2012.

I will leave you this last note, and something for those who's skeptical something to think about.
The Mayans(Incas and Greeks also) have been right 100% predicting all celestial events 5000 yrs back up to this date. On 2011 there's gonna be 4 Solar and 2 Lunar and their record is still going to be 100% then.

Here is my question, what makes 'YOU' think that with all their celestial knowledge and 100% accuracy/track record makes you believe that the main event on 2012 is wrongly predicted by them and why?
You dont have to answer me or here, it's just a question for you to debate for yourself. If you cant find an honest/truthful answer then you should investigate further into the matter.

~Cheers
edit on 17-12-2010 by magestyk7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
It was the third millenium expected and we are late for 10 years now,
but the Maian calendar is exact.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
There are no Mayan elders. The culture died. It is like me saying I am a Sumerian elder. Some of these "elders" are not even of Mayan decent. They are making up all of this stuff on the spot. I guess it is a hobby for them, and they also make some money at it.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
One man from New York in a helicopter every day registers the positions
of the planets and the stars and they use his data because they are proved
to be considerable.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Whine Flu

don't say "no one cares," you aren't everybody. Speak for yourself, say "I don't care" and to be honest i couldn't give less of a # about you either. And your'e telling me about MY mental capacity? How obnoxious! You can't say anything about my "mental capacity" cause you don't know me! You can't figure out my intelligence over a few sentences. And you also seem to be completely missing my point. I am just a kid basically, i have virtually no experience in this world whatsoever. And there are adults who are shivering over a few predictions?

My point was not "HEY LOOK I'M BETTER THAN PEOPLE THREE TIMES MY AGE!" I just found it both sad and scary that some grown men/women can get so riled up about such a ridiculous thing, and are acting as immature as 9 year olds.

posted on Dec, 17 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by magestyk7

Here is my question, what makes 'YOU' think that with all their celestial knowledge and 100% accuracy/track record makes you believe that the main event on 2012 is wrongly predicted by them and why?

~Cheers
edit on 17-12-2010 by magestyk7 because: (no reason given)

I'm not trying to pick on you or anything magestyk7 but you keep on posting big claims suggesting irrefutable proof but you don't actual offer anything as evidence apart from your opinion and some very basic videos or, you provide incorrect information and try to tell us it is fact.

Like this quote:

Originally posted by magestyk7
Remember All this was recent(few hundred years) and THEY(Old Civilization) Had knowlege of it.

This is incorrect.

Science as known about Axial Precession, which is what the axial tilt you are talking about is actually called, for over two thousand years. The discovery of precession is actually attributed to Hipparchus (190–120 BC).

Please, if you are going to make out like something is 100% fact, at least provide us with links and sources that we can check and read and hopefully, as the point of this forum is, I believe, learn something that we don't already know.

I would love to see information that proves that anything that the Western New Age movement says about 2012 was, in fact, a Mayan prophecy.

I would love to see proof that our solar system will be crossing over the Galactic equatorial plane on Dec 21st 2012.

I would love to see proof that the Mayan long count ends at the start of the 13th Baktun and doesn't continue on to the 20th Baktun.

I would love to see proof that the Mayan long count ends at all, instead of simply restarting like our own calendar.

The simple fact is, something that I can say is 100% true, is that I have never seen proof of any of these things.

Because I have been looking into this topic for a relatively long time, my only conclusion to the complete lack of evidence is:

There isn't any.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Wcitizen, I don't have time right now to read the whole thread, but I find it interesting that they are predicting a Pole Shift. Edgar Cayce (the most authenticated American psychic -- died Jan 3,1945) predicted an eleven (11) degree Pole Shift to happen about this time. We live in interesting times.

This may be the worldwide catastrophe the Global Elite have been so furiously preparing for all these decades.

SeaWind

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by SeaWind

You haven't read through the OP and start spouting cayce theology.. I'm really sad for you to be honest.. not much more I can say.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeaWind
reply to post by wcitizen

Wcitizen, I don't have time right now to read the whole thread, but I find it interesting that they are predicting a Pole Shift. Edgar Cayce (the most authenticated American psychic -- died Jan 3,1945) predicted an eleven (11) degree Pole Shift to happen about this time. We live in interesting times.

This may be the worldwide catastrophe the Global Elite have been so furiously preparing for all these decades.

SeaWind

Hi! Yes, it may well be at the bottom of the scaremongering by the Elite, but what the Mayans are saying is that it isn't going to be a worldwide catastrophe.. Imo they Elite have usurped this too, in order to turn something positive into one more thing to scare people with.

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
I think that there is so much happening in the world these days it would be foolish not to take this into consideration.
I think we can all feel it coming, whatever "IT" is. All I can say is no matter what it is, I refuse to be afraid. I am done shaking in my boots wandring if I am going to live through each day. I am ready for whatever is going to go down.

Personally I think humanity as a whole needs to be wiped out anyway and if that means I have to go too then so be it.
Fear is the worst thing we can be a part of right now. Let the poop hit the fan, just keep your mouth closed.

But probably we "feel it coming" exactly because we feel that either "humanity as a whole needs to be wiped out anyway" or something needs to happen in order to change the status quo. In other words, we want IT (WAtever it is) to be coming and that`s why we believe we feel it coming...

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join