It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Concerning Bill Schnoebelen

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

Originally posted by vcwxvwligen
That's what he said, take it or leave it. Makes you wonder where the Twilight books come from.

I'm going to leave it, but before I do I do want to say something in regards to Twilight...the author is Mormon.

A Mormon who doesn't have an axe to grind with liberal Catholics, apparently.

Ad-hominem attack...

No, just a question you don't seem to want to answer.

No, you emphasized the fact that be admitted to becoming a coc aine addict.

It could have been a lucid dream.

Brought upon by a coc aine high?

Folks, this is what is called an ad-hominem attack.

The Scottish Rite is.

But not the Rites of Memphis-Mizraim.

So what? Maybe you're envious?

You know what I meant.

I'm all about accuracy so as not to paint a picture for someone who doesn't know the difference.

By accuracy you mean characterizing all conspiracy theories are drug-addicted lunatics?

He doesn't claim that he was ever Worshipful Master, but it seems like he memorized the ritual.

Well the top of the York Rite doesn't stop at State level, it goes to national levels and international levels. So being at the top of the York Rite meant he was head of General Grand Chapter of Royal Arch Masons International, General Grand Council of Cryptic Masons International, or the Grand Encampment, Knights Templar, USA. And if he was a man of the ritual did he get invited to the York Rite College or any of the other invitation only bodies within the York Rite?

As to the Scottish Rite, what title did he attain there? KCCH? 33rd?

You'd have to ask him.

He also held Scottish Rite degrees.

Just because he claims to be a member of both doesn't mean he was or that it means the Rites of Memphis-Mizraim are legitimate because the Scottish Rite is.

Now you're taking what I said out of context.

Why is that?

Because he is lying to you.

How do you know this for sure?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Masonry claims to be derived from fertility cults.
You don't need to look further than the Masonic temples adorned with ancient Egyptian non-Christian symbols.

Not all Masonic Lodges are adorned with Egyptian symbols. Freemasonry, in the York Rite, is filled with Christan symbolism.

And invicible knights, apparently.

Jack the Ripper was a Freemason.
This point is illustrated in the movie From Hell. The details of some of the murders are available on the Internet. Schnoebelen echoed a conspiracy theory published by Stephen Knight that all of the murder victims knew of a wedding between Prince Albert Victor and a Roman Catholic woman named Annie Crook. Of course, people who attempt to "debunk" this conspiracy theory also explain away Jack the Ripper as a deranged solitary lunatic. The editors of the Wikipedia page for Stephen Knight found it fitting to mention that he developed a brain tumor.

No one knows who exactly Jack the Ripper was.

But people do know that he wrote "The Juwes are the men who will be blamed for nothing."

George Washington was not a committed Freemason.
Schnoebelen explains that Washington only became a Freemason because it was required of high-ranking officers in the British army. It is true that after retiring from his presidency he told of his fear of Illuminism being imported to America. However, he used the word "Jacobin," not "Illuminati."

5. Didn't George Washington renounce Freemasonry?

No.

George Washington remained a member of the Craft from his initiation into the Lodge at Fredericksburg, Virginia No. 4 on November 4, 1752 until the day he died on December 14, 1799, when he then, at his widow’s request, received a masonic funeral. George Washington’s papers are available online at memory.loc.gov/ammem/gwhtml/gwhome.html

This hoax got its start in 1837 with the publication of a tract by Joseph Ritner, Governor of Pennsylvania. Although easily debunked, it was reprinted by E. A. Cook & Co., Chicago, in 1877, shortly after Prof. Charles Albert Blanchard (1848-1925), a founder and first lecturer of the National Christian Association published a rewriting of the same story entitled Was Washington a Freemason?

SOURCE

This is a straw-man argument.

Ronald Reagan was a Freemason.
As far as I know, he was an honorary Shriner. If he became a Shriner despite not being raised a Master Mason, then it is obvious that the Freemasons don't care as much about "going by the book" as manipulating the political machine.

Ronald Reagan was never a Freemason.

How did he become a Shriner?

Freemasonry has an inner circle.
Bill says that, yes, there are Masons who don't know the secret. The ones who do either have "hereditary bloodline or preparation," already come to Masonry with an occult background, or are perceived as being wealthy, powerful or of the right "temperament." They are taught Jesuit meditation and mind control techniques, Tantric yoga, formulas for making hallucinogens, and "archaeometry," which Bill described as "occult Masonry." He defines archaeometry as building temples that are suitable for habitation by demon spirits.

Bill says a lot that is untrue. This is one of them.

How do you know?

edit on 10-1-2011 by vcwxvwligen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

watch the whole series and learn how illuminati succuesfully infiltrated itself into free masonary and there are just too many concidences, sybolism and propaganda in our music and media that attribute to these videos and you will see this if you just look

www.youtube.com...
also watch the rik clays interviews in conjunction with the above video/s i am very optimistic so please leave your opinion after watching the series hopefully someone can watch all these and summarise it better for me.

before watching all these i want you to drop your preconceived notions your preconceived ideas that it cant be happening, that this is impossible. drop those kind of obstacles and just take a look at the evidence and maybe just maybe what im all about is just maybe you will see or hear something here today that will convince you something is terribly wrong.

If you are a fox news watcher or a CNN watcher who only believes what is on T.V these videos are not for you.
If you are a bush supporter, a clinton supporter, a mc cain support or an obama supporter these videos are not for you.
If you question the versions of reality we are presented with be it from the media or the government these videos are for you.

"This film is bound to open up anyones eyes whos watchs it. This film is going to expose the satanic empire that controls the world we will be looking at the illuminati, the new world order, cults, the plan to destroy Christianity freemasonary........"
edit on 10-1-2011 by thefreemasontruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Yes, I'm jealous of a addict who claims to see aliens, drink blood, and belong to fake Masonic bodies.

By accuracy you mean characterizing all conspiracy theories are drug-addicted lunatics?

No I wanted accuracy, but I only label those have claimed they are coc aine-addicted, blood drinking lunatics.

You'd have to ask him.

I thought you knew his life story?

Maybe, but I was also want to make it a point that Memphis-Mizraim is not a recognized body, and it makes Bill fairy tale pretty unreliable.

Because his supposed life story is full of holes and sounds like 100% complete bull#.

And invicible knights, apparently.

I have been known to jump buildings in a single bound.

But people do know that he wrote "The Juwes are the men who will be blamed for nothing."

So?

No, my post showed that your post was incorrect. Just because my post blew your theory out of the water doesn't make it a straw man argument.

He was only a honorary Shriner and, also, a honorary Scottish Rite Mason. He had no actual membership or perks of membership; no voice or ability to visit private meetings. He also received a certificate of honor from the Grand Lodge of Washington DC. Also note that neither the Shrine or the Scottish Rite can confer the title of "Freemason" on anyone, that authority is still left to the Blue Lodge.

How do you know?

Because I'm a member.
edit on 11-1-2011 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Why is that?

He claimed to be a blood drinking vampire. A vampire.

If that isn't enough for you to at the very least, question his ethics, they you deserve to buy his story hook line and sinker. Make sure you ask him for a volume discount when you buy his books and videos. I think it's 10% off.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Yes, I'm jealous of a addict who claims to see aliens, drink blood, and belong to fake Masonic bodies.

I never said that you were jealous. Maybe you're jealous that he took all the crack for himself and didn't even offer a pull.

No I wanted accuracy, but I only label those have claimed they are coc aine-addicted, blood drinking lunatics.

Nice, how your words of "Masonic charity" must ring in the ears of the millions of struggling addicts.

You'd have to ask him.

I thought you knew his life story?

I'm not Bill Schnoebelen, if that's what you're insinuating.

Maybe, but I was also want to make it a point that Memphis-Mizraim is not a recognized body, and it makes Bill fairy tale pretty unreliable.

Bill was also a member of the Scottish and York Rites.

So?

Only a Freemason would know that in the 1800's

No, my post showed that your post was incorrect. Just because my post blew your theory out of the water doesn't make it a straw man argument.

You need to go back and actually read what you wrote. I said that George Washington wasn't a committed Freemason. Your argument was that he didn't denounce Freemasonry is irrelevant, not to mention that it has tinges of paranoia.

He was only a honorary Shriner and, also, a honorary Scottish Rite Mason. He had no actual membership or perks of membership; no voice or ability to visit private meetings. He also received a certificate of honor from the Grand Lodge of Washington DC. Also note that neither the Shrine or the Scottish Rite can confer the title of "Freemason" on anyone, that authority is still left to the Blue Lodge.

So, then, the Scottish Rite conferred a phony title onto Ronald Reagan.

How do you know?

Because I'm a member.

How do I know you're not lying? You have the means, motive and opportunity to do so over the Internet.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Why is that?

If that isn't enough for you to at the very least, question his ethics, they you deserve to buy his story hook line and sinker. Make sure you ask him for a volume discount when you buy his books and videos. I think it's 10% off.

I've known sanguinary and psychic vampires in real life. They exist. Maybe you should get out more.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Bill was also a member of the Scottish and York Rites.

That's what he says. And it could be true. However, I've never seen him state the actual York and Scottish Rite bodies where he claims he held membership, and therefore it is difficult to verify those claims.

Interestingly, contrary to some reports, this statement has absolutely nothing to do with Freemasonry.

You need to go back and actually read what you wrote. I said that George Washington wasn't a committed Freemason.

George Washington served three terms as Master of his Lodge, and laid the cornerstone of the Capitol Building in a Masonic ceremony. If that's not a "committed Freemason", I don't know what one is.

So, then, the Scottish Rite conferred a phony title onto Ronald Reagan.

No. The title was "honorary", not "phony". An "honorary" member is not an actual member. It's just a way to recognize someone's service to the nation. It didn't grant him membership in the fraternity, and didn't allow him to attend Masonic meetings.
edit on 4-2-2011 by Masonic Light because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Why is that?

I've known sanguinary and psychic vampires in real life. They exist. Maybe you should get out more.

perhaps you should be a little bit more careful of who you associate with if you are spending time with people who think they are Vampires. Dracula was a work of fiction, and the people who think they are vampires today are a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by vcwxvwligen

Maybe you should keep better company. Why would you associate yourself who calls them self a vampire?

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   

reply to post by kallisti36

no, my problem is being a roman catholic, a mason, a hard core satanist, and a vampire all at the same time. I just keep thinking conflict of interest.

I thought you were looking for a discussion so I will bow out as you have your mind made up.

Bill explained in his videos that he pursued the path of Satanism because he wanted to be "like Christ" and he thought that Satan and Jesus were 2 halves of the same person, like the Freemasons claim.

No offense, but that is a pretty gullible act for such an intelligent guy...I can't buy into that in the least. And if this was a true statement, how many other pursuits/"job" titles/degrees and processes did he misunderstand? Saved? or Sold?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I think Bill is in it for the Benjamins. he found a way to cash in on the fringe people and he is laughing all the way to the bank. I bet He and David Icke have tea together. It's sad that people are so gullible that they would try to reason that any of his wild claims might be true. But then again, Bill needs to make a living too, so buy a few of his books and videos and enjoy the fantasy side of life.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Actually vampires - the blood drinking and psychic/pranic variety - are quite real, sane, and not a bunch of teens. This seems to be a recurring theme of discussion lately at ATS and hopefully in time the tiresome misconceptions can be cleared up for some of you.

There was a recent article posted about Bill Schnoebelen I'd encourage everyone to read:

Exclusive Interview With J.W. Morehead; Topics Include Bill Schnoebelen & Vampire Religion
www.vampires.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Merticus

that article only reinforces the thought that Bill is a fraud and it does very little to explain what a vampire is. If it's other than a blood drinking immortal man that turns into a bat and cannot be in sunlight, could you explain what a "real" vampire is?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I'll be happy to oblidge:

A vampire is essentially an energy feeder (psychic/pranic) or blood drinker (sanguinarian) that may or may not display various levels of psychic ability. While the causality, interpretation, and sometimes even the “proper” spelling of vampirism are debated, vampires are generally individuals who cannot adequately sustain their own physical, mental, or spiritual well-being without the taking of blood or vital life force energy from other sources; often human. Without feeding the vampire will become lethargic, sickly, depressed, and often go through physical suffering or discomfort.

The vampire community has undergone increased study by academics the past several years. This has culminated in a number of research studies, publications, and continued sociological research into the fields of identity theory, new religious movements, modernity, psychology, and deviant leisure.

If you want to understand the structure and function of the vampire community you should pick up a copy of Joseph Laycock's book "Vampires Today: The Truth About Modern Vampirism" - Praeger Publishers 2009 - www.amazon.com... or through your local library - www.worldcat.org...

Below are just a few of the publications concerning real vampirism you should invest the time to read.

Real Vampires as an Identity Group: Analyzing Causes and Effects of an Introspective Survey by the Vampire Community
By Joseph Laycock - Nova Religio - The Journal of Alternative and Emergent Religions
August 2010, Vol. 14, No. 1, Pages 4–23

“Predatory Spirituality:" Vampire Religion In America
Sacred Tribes Journal Volume 3 Number 2 (2008): Pages 102-131
David and Kiara Falk - Trinity Evangelical Divinity School

Contemporary Vampires and (Blood-Red) Leisure: Should We Be Afraid of the Dark?
DJ Williams, LCSW, PhD - Idaho State University
Leisure/Loisir - Volume 32 (2); Pages 513-539
2008 - Ontario Research Council on Leisure

FAQs To Read:

Voices of the Vampire Community FAQ: www.veritasvosliberabit.com...
Sanguinarius FAQ: www.sanguinarius.org...
SphynxCatVP FAQ: sphynxcatvp.nocturna.org...
Atlanta Vampire Alliance FAQ: www.atlantavampirealliance.com...

Articles To Read:

"Vampires: Fact Or Fiction?" - Interview With Zero & Merticus
True-Ghost-Story.com - November 24, 2007
www.true-ghost-story.com...

"Exclusive Interview With Participants Of The Global Vampire Community Discussion"
By Vampires.com - September 19, 2009
www.vampires.com...

"Vampires Seek Tolerance, Understanding From Others"
By Christopher Quinn of the Atlanta Journal-Constitution - November 17, 2009
www.ajc.com...

"Vampire Community In Search Of Positive Energy - An Interview With The Vampires"
By Laura Figueroa of the Miami Herald - October 30, 2009
www.vancouversun.com...

Research & Information Access To Review:

Vampirism & Energy Work Research Study: www.suscitatio.com...
Vampire Community Research | Media | History Archive: www.suscitatio.com...

News Feeds On The Vampire Community To Follow:

Vampire Community News (VCN): twitter.com...
Voices of the Vampire Community (VVC): www.veritasvosliberabit.com...
Real Vampire News (RVN): www.realvampirenews.com...
Vampire Community Videos: www.youtube.com...

If you have any questions, the participants in the vampire community are usually more than happy to answer them. You can even use the VVC question/comment submission form at the following link to ask questions of many of the leaders directly: www.veritasvosliberabit.com...

- Merticus
www.merticus.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Merticus

from a very basic look from the outside, this looks to be a form of mental problem rather than a physical one. If someone needed blood or life energy to survive, and they didn't get it, they would die, not just get lethargic and sad. I will look into this more as it seems to be interesting.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
I've recently finished watching three videos by the professional speaker for-hire extraordinaire.....Biiil Schoebelen.
I won't attack him at all, but I will ask, why has he gone through a transformation from crew cut Bill to long bearded Bill with cap? Is this his effort to lend credence to his self image that he must portray to those people who might be interested in buying his items? Again, not an attack, just my logic after watching his "charismatic" performances.

Oh, I didn't see anyone else mention that Bill Schoebelen supposedly knew Shriners who belonged to a "sub" group called the "Jesters" who were particularly ravenous, in the carnal sense. He even made accusations toward them raping one fellows wife in a group fashion.

This is readily available on YouTube.

edit on 13-10-2011 by Ga522 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ga522
Oh, I didn't see anyone else mention that Bill Schoebelen supposedly knew Shriners who belonged to a "sub" group called the "Jesters" who were particularly ravenous, in the carnal sense. He even made accusations toward them raping one fellows wife in a group fashion.
The problems with the Jesters are fairly well documented, even without Bill's testimony.

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   
This was 2008:
www.youtube.com...

&

This 2nd video from the very end of the OP (not the Sig video) was posted in the year 2010 and then later in 2012 on this forum:
www.disclose.tv...

edit on 5-2-2015 by Banteel because: edited for accuracy

edit on 5-2-2015 by Banteel because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-2-2015 by Banteel because: edited for accuracy

posted on Feb, 5 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Upon more research I have uncovered evidence that these two videos are not the same guy.

books.google.ca... rk&hl=en&sa=X&ei=0hvUVKeDGYT0oASczoHwBg&ved=0CCYQ6AEwAQ#v=snippet&q=Druwydion%20Pendragon&f=false

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join