It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you really want to know what your spouse is thinking. 'Mind Reading'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Girls are just too girly dripping their pussy al over the floor everywhere they go. They need to look sexy, get it? Everyone needs to be walking with a boner.

Chaos AD

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Women flirt with men who are in relationships because it's a status thing. A woman somewhere has already pre-qualified you for her. If a woman wants you, there is a reason. Women want to be secure. When a woman sees that another woman is secure with you, they know you're a catch. They wind up flirting with you and trying to lead you astray. Don't go wandering and it only makes the women desire you more.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by RisingPhoenix33

Woman want security in the wrong way. They want to be secured cause they stirr everything up in no time, just in case, they want to be secure. If they always go to the man for this security, well, it is everytime the same. They are just looking for a good father they made bad.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by etherical waterwave

Pretty much. Just remember to not get wrapped up in the drama. Learn the power of persuasion. When they raise their voice, you lower yours. Be a charmer and they don't stay mad long. If they start asking questions, "Are you mad?"

Answer with a question, "Do you want me to be mad?" Don't get caught in a woman's drama. Be difficult at times but not all the time. They love that stuff.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by RisingPhoenix33

I get it, they live in a three-dimensional way. Just wait a sec.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

see!

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

What happened? Did she smack you?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I rest my case.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Becarful cheating men and woman,the frequncie is so high in 2011,your spouse will know,in the strangest ways imaginable,Happy Valentines day...for those that make it.

CX

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Would certainly be interesting, possibly a bit dissapointing at times though.

I was discussing this topic with my girlfriend last night, she said she wouldn't want to know what i was thinking. Same for me too.

CX.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

You're right. So many people have been cheated on, everyone knows the traits to watch for.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

I have the feeling things are put straight nowadays?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join