It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Space. UFO's, ET's and NASA.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by gringoboy
reply to post by zorgon

I have to say the astronauts do change their stories its almost like they are putting out feelers to find out if anyone actually knows whats flying around,...

Perhaps you and zorgon are confusing the garbage posted on the internet claiming that astronauts SAY something with what the astronauts actually originally said, or later in exasperation say to try to clear up distorted and fabricated claims... when they even bother.

The Carpenter story is a good example. he never said people thought there were living critters out there. the tape that Birdbrainsell put out is clear that he never said it, but still the claim is made that he MEANT to say it so fabricating a quotation and putting it in quotation marks is legitimate.

At least it's effective in exciting the target audience, who seem to resolutely remain accessories to their own deception.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Originally posted by zorgon

So here is my current thinking..

We went up and put a small base on farside 1962ish.

That’s very interesting indeed, so I wonder, do you know if that was done under what Col. Corso did mention in his book “A Day After Tomorrow “ by the plans the military had back then and named “project horizon” ?

And if so, do you think that it really could have been accomplished with the technology they had to their disposal then.

I ask you that zorgon, because when I did see what must be have done first to achieve and get the right technology to do that, such as we saw happening after President John F. Kennedy did address to Congress in 1961 by declaring a national goal of "landing a man on the Moon" by the end of the decade to make that dream even become true, it seems to me that that all was really impossible to do for the military under “project horizon” in absolute secrecy.

Or do you think that they did put a small base on farside 1962ish on the Moon with some help from the same “third party”
as you spoke of in, “The Apollo dudes went, but they had help... those tin cans did not do the deed”?

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I absolutely LOVE the film Secret Space.

I watch it at least 2 times a year.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by JimOberg
The Carpenter story is a good example. he never said people thought there were living critters out there.

I don't recall Scott saying 'critters', what I recall is this...

Scott Carpenter: "At no time, when the astronauts were in space were they alone: there was a constant surveillance by UFOs."

Astronaut Scott Carpenter-Carpenter photographed a UFO while in orbit on May 24, 1962. NASA still has not released the photograph.

Do we know where this photo is? Haven't searched for a while to see if NASA released it.

A quick hard look out of the spacecraft window corrected the illusion and Glenn was sure that the "fireflies," as he called them, were streaming past his spacecraft from ahead. They seemed to flow by slowly but did not seem to be coming from any part of the spacecraft, and they disappeared as Friendship 7 moved into brighter sunlight. It was later determined that they were probably small ice crystals venting from onboard spacecraft systems.

en.wikipedia.org...

John Glenn say 'fireflies' (glowing critters
) NASA says PROBABLY ice crystals

Story Musgrave says 'Snakes"

On two flights I've seen and photographed what I call "the snake," like a seven-foot eel swimming out there. It may be an uncritical rubber seal from the main engines. In zero g it's totally free to maneuver, and it has its own internal waves like it's swimming.

Swimming snakes... boy these guys are sure jokers

At least it's effective in exciting the target audience, who seem to resolutely remain accessories to their own deception.

Well target audience or not, 'critters' makes more sense than 'alien spacecraft' in most sightings of the non-metalic type. But seriously I hardly expect NASA to come out and say;
"Hey peeps, guess what? the reason we know that UFO's are no threat is because they are just harmless, curious space amoebas
"

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

I am not one for conspiracy but if you think about it the whole populace of planet earth was devastated with the JFK and Luther assasinations and well faking a space program to alleviate peoples distrust at the system fits the
criteria for behavioural population agendas.Reinvigerating global belief in the system and remotivating people to believe in the impossible,on the back of that big budget movies,TV series,so really its a case of public opinion, eventually the program was stopped as public opinion got fed up with the garbage imagery.Fiction was better than the reality,therfore taking people away from bothering about what was up there,and encourageing people just to get on with the boring day job and don`t concern yourself with anything out of the ordinary,after all it will probably be a secret space program.Basically killing two birds with one stone,changing public opinion and using the money saved for real secret stuff and if anything alien is appearing then well its just the space program stuff.Governments achieve much if they have several outputs from a single input even if its fake.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

secretnasaman

Last Visit Date: 3 minutes ago

not dead

Nazi stuff is hokum passed on by CIA or Illuminati in charge of Tesla technology cover,
and doubtless not told that however, starting in 1945 and a lot was passed on to a publisher
who believed it all.
Any hardware and plans went to US as much as agents could get from Nazi defectors
and Russia got the development bases and what was left.
This should be in Lyne's "Pentagon Aliens" which is not about aliens but about the
cover moves and the underlying technology.
According to him the whole saucer works went to New Mexico under von Braun
where VB might have been tutored by Tesla himself before WWII as a Rocket
Society replacement for Willy Ley.
ED:

Kennedy rides in open car with Boss man.
You know when its safe when you are with VB.
Hitler had Otto Skorzeny in charge of technology.
www.google.com...
Original scar face told Hitler of the superior Tesla technology that
Von Braun worked on. VB did come back from America with
the van Dresser nozzle design from Dr Goddard.
Co development of the saucer was some how instituted.
ED+: about Otto.. a video
The Judge let him go and we helped him escape.
ED++: did Otto know of the dr noss gold as well ..

edit on 12/14/2010 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacevisitor
it seems to me that that all was really impossible to do for the military under “project horizon” in absolute secrecy.

Yes and Walt Disney covered their tracks

Or do you think that they did put a small base on farside 1962ish on the Moon with some help from the same “third party”
as you spoke of in, “The Apollo dudes went, but they had help... those tin cans did not do the deed”?

From all my sources I find it highly likely we had third party assistance... yes

What I don't know yet is who is on top of the pyramid... These people are not the normal PTB that are out to own all the money in the world... there is a different agenda... and IMO it's for the good of humanity in the long run.

What I need is a staff to help follow the trails I have... some go down scary roads... wanna volunteer?

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
not dead

I know that... I talk to Martyn frequently...

Amazing how rumors get started though... I looked around the web... dang does no one check facts anymore?

BTW he supports 'critters' He was with Trevor Constable for a long time

edit on 14-12-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Jim, Carpenter said "There were so many unknowns in the early days, and this is the fact of the matter, we were really not sure after John flew, whether or not there were critters, living critters, out there somewhere."

So they considered it. And for more than the Glenn flight. Time mag. reports these sightings over 4 different missions...ending with Coopers orbit. Time puts up an orbit map & includes...(over Perth Australia) "spotted Glenn's "fireflies"!!!

Story Musgrave has said multiple times (Florida Today...TBS doc....CNN morning) that he saw snakes & other things that he thought could be made of DNA...so he's no flip flopper.

So how is this not accurate. How is taking things as they were said...nonsense????

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Tesla is and allways wil be the worlds most genius of geniuses and was poorly appreciated for his ingeniusness. Infact he modeled all the technology we now use wi-fi,radio,and god know what else,he certainly was a man of worthy to any establishment thats why they dubbed him as mad,because he could have gave us all free energy,and just the same as people saying ufos, are not real,and the governments are not involved.
Free energy could have been a reality just TPTB have got it,any revolution and they have no worries.Well if global problems happen then you can bet your boots they`ll have somewhere off world as well.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
story musgrave is out of the loop.5:45 he clearly states eels,not critters and has never seen a ufo.old footage but relevant.www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TortoiseKweek
Why don't you educate us? Instead of riddles! . . .

Well there are times when one tries to educate people... but the people resist all attempts

Tell you what you want answers? Okay I will give you some. When you have studied this report come back to me and I will fill you in. But PAY ATTENTION there WILL be a test... fail the test and no more info

This is the beginning of the secret astronaut program. I was a week away from releasing this on ATS when NOVA scooped me. I don't mind, because they did it better

NOVA PBS Astrospies
www.pbs.org...

From this one piece you cannot imagine where it leads if you but do the homework

Zorgon, are you telling me to watch PBS for a report, and I'm supposed to come back and answer your questions? Do you not realise I've studied this for years?! Watched John Lear's videos, and know that you live close to him! So, what kind of "homework" do I need to do??

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

The Carpenter story is a good example. he never said people thought there were living critters out there.

Scott Carpenter: "At no time, when the astronauts were in space were they alone: there was a constant surveillance by UFOs."

Aside from some UFO nuts on the internet repeating that ad infinitum, is there any evidence he actually ever said it? Any checkable original source? Anybody ever ask him directly?

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Astronaut Scott Carpenter-Carpenter photographed a UFO while in orbit on May 24, 1962. NASA still has not released the photograph.

Do we know where this photo is? Haven't searched for a while to see if NASA released it.

Aside from some UFO nuts on the internet repeating that ad infinitum, is there any evidence it ever happened? Any checkable original source? Anybody ever ask him directly? Or look at the NASA mission photo archives?

Why is it so-o-o-o-o easy to fall for such stories without even the pretense of seeing any reliable evidence?
edit on 14-12-2010 by JimOberg because: misspelling fix

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Story Musgrave says 'Snakes"

On two flights I've seen and photographed what I call "the snake," like a seven-foot eel swimming out there. It may be an uncritical rubber seal from the main engines. In zero g it's totally free to maneuver, and it has its own internal waves like it's swimming.

Swimming snakes... boy these guys are sure jokers

Indeed he tells the snake story as an example of the kind of junk you see around a spacecraft in orbit, especially as on his missions when you're firing pyros to guillotine hold-down straps as you deploy a humongous IUS booster and its payload.

If even the most BASIC ufo investigation procedures had been followed -- like, WHEN did the 'snakes' show up related to other dynamic and shedding events on the missions -- one might have gained some insight into the possible explanations. Why was it tolerable to ignore those steps?

And yes, Story IS a marvelous story-teller, and a crackerjack astronaut. He is the first man to EVER have went through orbital reentry STANDING UP -- STS-6, 1983.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by buzzEmiller

Jim, Carpenter said "There were so many unknowns in the early days, and this is the fact of the matter, we were really not sure after John flew, whether or not there were critters, living critters, out there somewhere."

So they considered it. ...

Excellent! You went and checked the original evidence, the recording -- which we can presume is authentic.

...and the evidence shows that the claim that people believed there were critters is not backed up by that evidence.

ANYTHING could indeed have been out there... it was absolutely unexplored territory. Imagination has to be allowed free rein to come up with hypotheses. But stuff like the 'fireflies' and 'moon pigeons' and other stuff were noted, analyzed, and understood for what they really were. Decades ago.

Expecially since Mercury had a flash evaporator unit that was deliberately spraying water on an external plate to evaporate and take off excess heat (from electrical circuits and crew metabolism) from the capsule. Its propensity to create snowflakes had not been anticipated but was quickly recognized. These flash evaporators, or 'water spray boilers', have been installed on spacecraft (and spacesuits) for fifty years now and operations folks have figured them out and what they look like in operation -- why are they still so mysterious to folks around here?

Some enthusiasts seem to want to keep folks stuck in the amber of the early space age mysteries and unknowns. Pity. Current mysteries are even more fascinatuing, and authentic.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by buzzEmiller
Story Musgrave has said multiple times (Florida Today...TBS doc....CNN morning) that he saw snakes & other things that he thought could be made of DNA...so he's no flip flopper.

I missed the 'DNA' reference, could you provide a checkable source, please?

Story wrote a book about his experiences. Anybody read it?

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Aside from some UFO nuts on the internet repeating that ad infinitum, is there any evidence he actually ever said it? Any checkable original source? Anybody ever ask him directly?

Hmmm probably not... these things have a way of disappearing.
So your claiming someone just made it up and the photo is in the archives? Okay I will go look... lesseee now Mercury UFO.... hmmmmm this might take a while

While I am looking for those here are some words from John Glenn...

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

While I am looking for those here are some words from John Glenn...

Great quote. He's mocking the UFO nuts, and they don't even GET the joke. Priceless!

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Some killer stuff is being posted, this is brilliant. Thank you members!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join