It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ancient aliens tv series - anyone watching it?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by samstone11

dont shoot the messenger lol

the information is what is intriguing to me

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by megabyte

Yeah I watched these serious. Interesting but nothing really happens. So at the end of the week, just part of our history.
History means it happend in the past. not relevent to current situation?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by samstone11

please send your butler and valet to me

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by suigeneris

Dan Bones provided that link

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by saabacura

Yeah I watched these serious. Interesting but nothing really happens. So at the end of the week, just part of our history.
History means it happend in the past. not relevent to current situation?

this is true - it does not help us live and solve day to day problems

but I just find it so fascinating and I need to feed my brain with things that stimulate the old brain cells

so what are my options?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
here is (in my point of view) one of the best researcher:

Klaus Dona [is] [...] Art Exhibition Curator for the Habsburg Haus of Austria.

He shows us giants (not kidding), maps that date back way beyond our history is able to explain, mystic things that were painted with fluorescent-paint and so on - enjoy, hes one of the best! eye-opener!

www.youtube.com...

moar: www.ustream.tv...

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
It's an interesting show to see it from their perspective but I don't believe a word of it. I find it offensive when these AAAT's dont give early humans enough credit for building these amazing structures around the world like the pyramids of Egypt, the pyramids in central america and Machu Pichu in south america, etc.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

The mainstream researchers have got caught with their pants down on this one. All will be well, though, because sooner or later they will study these sites for themselves. The very large city off the west coast of India is my favorite. It will still take time because this much of a change to currently accepted ideas will have to prove out by many different researchers from different universities. No one wants to jeopardize their research grants and/or tenure by being the first to attract attention from the ultra conservative body of scientists. That is usually suicide career wise. We have to be patient with these guys. They're like rabbits sometimes.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
They recently did a show on the connection between angels and aliens and I thought they brought up a great point, the fact that in all paintings of angels they have wings, however in the bible, angles didnt fly or even have wings, they always just appeared in front of someone, or were seen in the sky with just immense blinding light surrounding them. hmmmm..

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Its fun to watch non the less...

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

We are not supposed to find out that this has all happened before. We are entering the age of the fifth world. That means humans reached their full potential 3 times before us. Why we aren't allowed to know our true history, we may never know. It just means, that if it has happened 3 times in the past, they were wiped out by something. Be it god, aliens, or the earth itself. History has been obscured for this reason. The deeper we dig, the closer we will come to the truth. But do we really want to find out?

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

I do

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Is this the HISTORY CHANNEL one? I was impressed by that one. It got me back into the whole alien phenomenon, cause after a while, blinking lights in the sky are as good as they get. One can only believe or not. But it showed me a whole new side of what ET's could be ...and what we MIGHT be. Worth a watch, good intro for people who don't know where to start.....love the fact that mathematically the pyramids would have been build cutting, carrying and laying a stone every 9 seconds. -------- FYI - If you are familiar with the Alien Interview ------ alieninterview.org... It says that the pyramid are just an unsolvable puzzle. Placed there to keep us guessing. Not so sure I believe the interview is real - but it is surely a trippy read.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMSEEKER
Is this the HISTORY CHANNEL one? I was impressed by that one. It got me back into the whole alien phenomenon, cause after a while, blinking lights in the sky are as good as they get. One can only believe or not. But it showed me a whole new side of what ET's could be ...and what we MIGHT be. Worth a watch, good intro for people who don't know where to start.....love the fact that mathematically the pyramids would have been build cutting, carrying and laying a stone every 9 seconds. -------- FYI - If you are familiar with the Alien Interview ------ alieninterview.org... It says that the pyramid are just an unsolvable puzzle. Placed there to keep us guessing. Not so sure I believe the interview is real - but it is surely a trippy read.

keep us guessing? surely aliens wouldn't keep us guessing.

No, never THAT.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMSEEKER

i favour the theory that the pyramids were power stations harvesting earth's own electricity - that is why the wide base and the point at the top

www.ancient-world-mysteries.com...

according to the theory - Nicola tesla was working on building a tower to do that and wirelessly transmit electricity to everyone for free. The interior shafts and tunnels Tesla had in his tower was exactly like the configuration of the interior tunnels inside a pyramid

I see the balls on the heads of some of the egyptians and I wonder ifthese were lamps - but not as we know them but the Tesla ones that we never developed because the electricity over wires could make more money than electricity for free andwirelessly transmitted

www.layoutsparks.com...

the carvings of egyptians - maybe the headdress is a light source they carried with them and not just for decoration

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by loneranger26

That is a very good point, and its exactly what I believe. when the ancient alien astronaut theorist say it was an alien I believe it was an Angel, it makes more sense that way unless you dont believe in God.
As for the paintings of Angels with wings thats exactly what it is....just a painting. Some paintings or pictures of Angels have wings while others do not. It's kinda like the crucifix some are shown with the nails in Christs palms while others are right below his wrist. What is shown and how its rendered is up to the artist that creates it.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I love this show!

I watch it every time it is on even if it is a re-run. I have a slight crush on Giorgio
he has great hair.

I think a lot of it is interesting, I may not agree with all of it but it gives me a good place to start reading for myself. I tend to have my computer handy while watching and then open tabs on different things of interest. My computer has about 20 tabs by the end of the show.

posted on Dec, 12 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I just had a marathon of it... But has anyone noticed that the History channel's website is missing an episode from their episode guide Episode 6 Season 2 Is suppose to be Alien Technology. I watched them all on you tube and was shocked to discover that they had this episode but it was mysteriously abducted from the shows site.. Conspiracy? It is defiantly the real thing same people same opening not a repeat... Is it just me?

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   

I am currently enjoying educating my mind with these

You consider non fictional pseudoscientifical research to be educational?

Whatever floats your boat i guess..

I've seen episodes of it before, what I love the most is how every single person contributing in the show is a self proclaimed author.

Any time they actually find someone credible willing to devote themselves to an interview, it lasts mere minutes and usually ends in the interviewee completely discrediting the proposed theory.

Reminds me a lot of UFO Hunters.

What's going on with the History Channel and its tolerance for complete idiocy?

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by megabyte
www.imdb.com...

I am currently enjoying educating my mind with these

interestingly there are apparently 200 lost submerged cities in the meditteranean sea alone and all of them date back to a time archeologists claim we did not have cities because we were in stone age

so this is interesting - the archeologists debunk that there were civilisatiosn before Egypt OR there were aliens or the aliens were our own future selves came back in time to change things in the past

something was happening that does not fit neatly into the linear progression that is the accepted archeology

I hope we find out more about these ancient anomalies because there is a huge load of information that is missing if we allow archeologists to tell us that all these pre stone age discoveries dont mean something happened that is not as linear as they tell us it is

Love the show because an alternate view is always good

I'm not sure that archaeologists 'debunk' the theory that there were civilizations prior to Egypt though.... there were 'civilisations' prior to the Egyptians that's not really in dispute :/ I'm not sure where you've got that idea from? Its clear that Ancient Sumer and other Neolithic cultures were 'civilised'

there are ancient anomalies, we don't know everything, all we actually know is what we can decipher within our own sphere of understanding... Ancients might of dedicated unknowns to 'Gods' we dedicate then to 'Aliens' just because we are more recent doesn't make us more correct...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join