It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Aggressive' China losing friends around the world

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknows

The end is coming from within your own country friend... our tax dollars put china at the top and so did our gov't... and even then I think it's all a ruse. they're just buying time for the culling to begin...

AKA, the thinning of the heard so to speak...

Divide... Conquer.... Control.... Preserve... Repeat...

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   
What i would like to know is why everyone keeps having a go at China? We have been trading with them since time in memorial! I for one remember mos,t if not all of my toys, when i was kid saying 'made in China' !!!
The west bangs on about competition and the free market and when they do well, they have a go at them.
Every little nick nac from Woolworths said 'made in China'..................good old China!!! And we make pottery and have the cheek to call it China!....or least we did do!

edit on 6-12-2010 by happinness because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I think all of this is going to lead to a truly multipolar world. The U.S. has been the sole unipolar power since the collapse of the USSR, and China has been gaining ground rapidly in recent years. I think the sentiment is starting to turn to more multipolarity, which is in the best interests of "pure" globalization, not the kind our world leaders have started to implement which hinges on the exploitation of the third world to increase corporate profits and consolidate wealth.

China is basically the other option as opposed to the U.S., or at least that is how it is shaping up. Many countries will rebuke China because of the uncertainty associated with their commitment as a security and economic partner, leading all of the other countries of the world to look at other options, with all of them more involved.

Obviously American unipolarity is starting to set, and many thought it would shift to a bipolar, or unipolar world with China involved or taking the reins. I think I'm going to go with the multipolar advocates on this one, as the unipolar dominance has not worked out well, and the bipolar years of U.S./USSR rivalry were obviously detrimental to the globe.

Multipolarity, while criticized for instability, offers a much better balance of power for the future of the world in my estimation. A future that actually brings the world closer together, on the path towards true humanity. While I'm certainly not remiss to the fact that nationalism is the dominant form of human identification, the path towards breaking down social, political, and cultural barriers has already begun, and a multipolar world would lend quite nicely to this continued evolution in the human race.

<< 1   >>

join