It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Come on guys.. A Violent Revolution .. REALLY?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I don't mean to piss on anyone's bonfire here but do you really expect a violent revolt to work?

Do you really think you can combat the NWO with physical violence?

I see so many people on ATS with a Rambo attitude towards the NWO. Do you really expect to win a war against your own country?

Do you know what will happen if you revolt?

You will be classed as terrorists. The rule book will no longer apply to you. You will no longer be a citizen of your country, you will be the enemy and you shall suffer.

Do you want to know the only way we can defeat the NWO? The ONLY way? ..

Stop using their banks. Stop feeding the corporate machine. Raise awareness amongst their drones in government agencies, in the police force, in the military, in the education system.

Take the cogs out of the machine and the machine will no longer work.

Do you really expect to be able to win a war against TPTB by violence ??

All that military force and economic power?

Don't play their game, live as simple as possible. Awaken anyone you know who plays a crucial authoritative part for the NWO movement.

Play the side game because you will NEVER win at their game. Its been going on for too long to win by violence. Anyone who can't see that is a fool.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Oh and on top of being classed as a terrorist, If you start a violent revolution you will bring martial law onto your fellow country people. That will really be the last step..

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
People the new world order is here in this Video it shows it started before september 11,1991 and even the date looks creepy .

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
You are 100% correct. That is a no win game. The only real way we can affect these people is by not using their products and services. Easier said than done since they created this illusion that we live in and now were are adapted to it. Slaves to it. I just try do do the little things. This means stop supporting sports, movies, TV, music, food, banking, autos, travel, schools, universities, medical institutions, booze, etc., etc., etc. It's the only way.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
"Do you really think you can combat the NWO with physical violence?"

umm 6.5 billion vs......

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrathofall
You are 100% correct. That is a no win game. The only real way we can affect these people is by not using their products and services. Easier said than done since they created this illusion that we live in and now were are adapted to it. Slaves to it. I just try do do the little things. This means stop supporting sports, movies, TV, music, food, banking, autos, travel, schools, universities, medical institutions, booze, etc., etc., etc. It's the only way.

You are absolutely right.

We are now so ingrained and indoctrinated into this egotistical false sense of life that most do not see how they could live without the machine.

Sometimes you need to bite the hand that feeds .. by finding your own food.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
i completely agree the government wants us to riot so they can declare marshal law and send us to their camps

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by seedofchucky
"Do you really think you can combat the NWO with physical violence?"

umm 6.5 billion vs......

You are forgetting that TPTB have full control over military and policing.

Explain to me exactly how everyone could rise and actually physically dent the infrastructure of this machine?

If you could come up with a sure fire plan of action and get enough people to agree show me where to sign.
Truth is, there Is NOTHING we could do violently to stop this evil plan.

Can you actually comprehend the amount of power and resources the NWO have backing them?

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

Chucky, you really seem to have no idea what you appear to be saying. 6.5 billion people Vs. all the military and police ON THE PLANET!!!. How many of us are elderly? How many are children? How many are unable to fight for whatever reason? How many have no back bone? How many don't have a clue? How many are trained to fight or can fire a gun with any amount of skill? How many of us have tanks, aircraft, nuclear weaponry, automatic weaponry, a naval force? You need to wake the eff up my friend. Do some real good, start getting off their system. Tell as many people as you can about what you do know. Most of them won't listen. Most of them are afraid. Most of them want to be taken care of. We have been slowly, very subtly manipulated and we are putty in their hands. We are the mundane, the sheep, their burden.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

You are of course correct that a violent revolution is impossible. It would only work if it were spontaneous - happening everywhere at once - and had the numbers behind it to make it work. The more zealous amongst us, at least in America, like to point out that we have guns. Well... I have three guns and I don't care to match their firepower to this:

Against that, my biggest weapon, a 12 gauge shotgun, just doesn't hold up.

But, and this is the painful truth that people avoid over and over again... Real "revolution" is much less violent and much more difficult. We have the means to conduct this revolution right now... all of us. But, when the rubber hits the road, few if any will agree to it.

Ghandi showed us the beginnings of the path. Modern life fills in the blanks...

If we all (those in the middle class and lower) simply opt out - we would win. If we all just refused to go to work, to purchase anything, to use our utilities, to drive our cars... If we all just turned off the system... even for a few days... Change would occur.

The beast that holds us down feeds upon our money and the sweat of our brow. We are the enablers and WE are addicted to what the beast offers us.

Violence is unnecessary when we can slay our demons simply by starving them of our own participation in their system. The real question we need to ask ourselves is not "would I take up arms"... It's "Am I committed enough to just refuse to be a part of it"?

~Heff

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
"Explain to me exactly how everyone could rise and actually physically dent the infrastructure of this machine?

If you could come up with a sure fire plan of action and get enough people to agree show me where to sign.
Truth is, there Is NOTHING we could do violently to stop this evil plan.

Can you actually comprehend the amount of power and resources the NWO have backing them?"

How how could be from magic , aleins , god , superhero intervention or simple education . or just pissed off planet . Could be various things. But one thing i do know . If its world wide choas many members of military police etc are family oriented people and will be more on the revolution side then . All it takes is a mass awakening and a world leader we can believe in . But of course thats easier said then done.

But does not mean impossible , if its impossible in your minds then please get out of way who dont believe its impossible and rather die trying then sit like a fatty on the comp and just complain =p

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
No, we don't have to use violence at first anyway. Mahatma Gandhi had the right idea. A new Declaration to show the why, and a shut down of services by all of us. If millions just refused to work, or pay taxes/fines. It would have to be organized and it would have to be large.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by openyoureyes2theworld
i completely agree the government wants us to riot so they can declare marshal law and send us to their camps

My thoughts exactly.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
"Truth is, there Is NOTHING we could do violently to stop this evil plan."

No my simple minded friend this is truth in your narrow mind.

The only reason there winning right now is simple ignorance of masses. Nothing more.

You have no clue how much power knowledge is .. Problem is many kids on ATS think there "experts" because they read a thread or two then go and try and debate others only to be schooled because they didnt have all the backround info to back it up . Which then makes in turn anyone who tries to expose it just foolish kids.

If only the ATS kids knew how much damage they were doing then good. Also many other conspiracy theory websites. Were a mockery because of how people approach it with there little knowledge of the subject at hand . All they do is rush with headline titles thinkign they know . Whats the byproduct of that? Make the rest of all eggs in one basket type thinking =/

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

No way on earth will you do anything.

Just look at this vid and many others and tell me how you will do anything.

Without the ptb you people would not be able to do anything, and you must admit it.

link   
reply to post by wrathofall

Dammit I like watching American Football. Its a stupid addiction and I know it. lol

go Saints.

all that other stuff I can do without.
edit on 4-12-2010 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

link   

This...all...makes...absolutely no sense.
2nd

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

How how could be from magic , aleins , god , superhero intervention or simple education . or just pissed off planet . Could be various things. But one thing i do know . If its world wide choas many members of military police etc are family oriented people and will be more on the revolution side then . All it takes is a mass awakening and a world leader we can believe in . But of course thats easier said then done.

But does not mean impossible , if its impossible in your minds then please get out of way who dont believe its impossible and rather die trying then sit like a fatty on the comp and just complain =p

My reply to you is the following quotes from this thread which say it perfectly.

Originally posted by Hefficide

You are of course correct that a violent revolution is impossible. It would only work if it were spontaneous - happening everywhere at once - and had the numbers behind it to make it work. The more zealous amongst us, at least in America, like to point out that we have guns. Well... I have three guns and I don't care to match their firepower to this:

Against that, my biggest weapon, a 12 gauge shotgun, just doesn't hold up.

But, and this is the painful truth that people avoid over and over again... Real "revolution" is much less violent and much more difficult. We have the means to conduct this revolution right now... all of us. But, when the rubber hits the road, few if any will agree to it.

Ghandi showed us the beginnings of the path. Modern life fills in the blanks...

If we all (those in the middle class and lower) simply opt out - we would win. If we all just refused to go to work, to purchase anything, to use our utilities, to drive our cars... If we all just turned off the system... even for a few days... Change would occur.

The beast that holds us down feeds upon our money and the sweat of our brow. We are the enablers and WE are addicted to what the beast offers us.

Violence is unnecessary when we can slay our demons simply by starving them of our own participation in their system. The real question we need to ask ourselves is not "would I take up arms"... It's "Am I committed enough to just refuse to be a part of it"?

~Heff

Originally posted by wrathofall
reply to post by seedofchucky

Chucky, you really seem to have no idea what you appear to be saying. 6.5 billion people Vs. all the military and police ON THE PLANET!!!. How many of us are elderly? How many are children? How many are unable to fight for whatever reason? How many have no back bone? How many don't have a clue? How many are trained to fight or can fire a gun with any amount of skill? How many of us have tanks, aircraft, nuclear weaponry, automatic weaponry, a naval force? You need to wake the eff up my friend. Do some real good, start getting off their system. Tell as many people as you can about what you do know. Most of them won't listen. Most of them are afraid. Most of them want to be taken care of. We have been slowly, very subtly manipulated and we are putty in their hands. We are the mundane, the sheep, their burden.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Beautifully stated my friend. All is not lost yet : )

Chucky: Violence is their game. We need not play it their way any more. It is good vs. evil. We must do the opposite of what they do. And as hard as it may seem, we need to pray FOR them. They are truly distorted. If we want real change on this planet, we will only succeed by doing it the right way. With our hearts and minds, not our hatred and fear.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

"Truth is, there Is NOTHING we could do violently to stop this evil plan."

No my simple minded friend this is truth in your narrow mind.

The only reason there winning right now is simple ignorance of masses. Nothing more.

You have no clue how much power knowledge is .. Problem is many kids on ATS think there "experts" because they read a thread or two then go and try and debate others only to be schooled because they didnt have all the backround info to back it up . Which then makes in turn anyone who tries to expose it just foolish kids.

If only the ATS kids knew how much damage they were doing then good. Also many other conspiracy theory websites. Were a mockery because of how people approach it with there little knowledge of the subject at hand . All they do is rush with headline titles thinkign they know . Whats the byproduct of that? Make the rest of all eggs in one basket type thinking =/

I think you will find that I said VIOLENT ACTION would NOT work. I didn't say NOTHING would work.

Read my thread properly before you comment in this manner please. Nit picking over nothing displays great ignorance, arrogance and naivety.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join