It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Mum Talks To Aliens - Full Documentary

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Very interesting documentary that pits a skeptic Son against his Mother. This document follows this family across Australia as Mary tries to convince Chris that she is not crazy. This is a great watch for believers and skeptics alike. I have posted links below to the full document from Disclose.TV, and four parts from YouTube. Enjoy!

Mary Rodwell is Australia's leading authority on extraterrestrial phenomena, her son Chris Rodwell is a vet, a man of science and self-confessed alien skeptic their relationship has reached a critical point and something has to give.

Mary's beliefs led to the breakdown of her marriage and left a teenage Chris with some emotional scars, so the topic comes with baggage. Packing nothing but an open mind, Chris has agreed to enter Mary's world via a road trip traversing Australia in order for her to attempt to convince him that the truth really is "out there" and that aliens exist, or she must never discuss the subject with him again.

My Mum Talks To Aliens (full Doc)

edit on 1-12-2010 by SunshineLaws because: left out part of the title

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
this looks very interesting! thanks for posting, now i have something to watch when i go home

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
It is. I had to watch it twice. Very good presentation. Here is a short clip, from the documentary, of a UFO filmed in Glastonbury that I had never seen before. Excellent footage.

edit on 1-12-2010 by SunshineLaws because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I was at the presentation that appeared during this documentary.

This programme was a disaster from front to back. It is palinly obvious that the son was the "debunker' and the use of a lie detector was riduclious.

Mary Rodwell is regarded world wide as an authority on abductees and contactees, I cannot believe that she would let this "rubbish" go to air.

If you are scepticle about the presence of ET' on this planet, then after viewing this programme you would not be changing your mind.

If the ET/UFO is ever put to the test on TV, the TV channels always take the sceptice side of the argument, in other words, they opt out.

Can't wait for the day to come when all will be revealed, see my signature below.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SunshineLaws

Sounds intriguing especially using two opposing perspectives.

Will watch now and report back later.
Thanks SunshineLaws (interesting name)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Really downunderET? Why do you feel "This programme was a disaster from front to back?" I thought it was actually very sweet. I don't think the programs intent was to prove the existence of Aliens, even though it did present a couple of abduction stories and footage I have never seen before.

I got the vibe that it was the story of one family's struggle with an issue that has caused a lot of problems throughout their life together. I thought it was very well done. ::shrugs::

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Watching now. Already interesting. I'll be back with an opinion. Perfectly topical here, eh?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I watched this on Tuesday night, it was great!
I am sitting on the fence with Peter Khoury's story, it seemed believable in the documentary, but after going to his website it seems to discredit his story somewhat.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Let me know what you think Human_Alien. I'm very interested to hear what you have to say. There has only been one dissenting voice so far. I can't say that this is a must see video, but it's definitely not a waste of anyone's time.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
That was absolutely awesome. I loved how they presented the whole entire investigation.
And being an experiencer, I definitely felt empathy for both mom and son. It's so incredibly frustrating to try to satisfy someones natural instinct to doubt just this phenomenon. Because after all, it's reality changing.

By the way, I never saw that footage of those lights taken at that England B&B before. That in itself was amazing.
Just wow OP! Anyone have any information on that?

This was so reassuring although I know there are tons of empirical evidence out there it's just that it doesn't have enough exposure. I hope this video goes viral.

Oh well....there's hope for us yet.
Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Interesting how no one talked about the polygraph test yet.
It might not be considered evidence or whatever. Only other example that comes to mind is Bob Lazar.

So there seems to be intent on discarding polygraph results, why ?
And what other positive polygraphs are out there that some are just too shy to talk about ?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SunshineLaws

Does Mary have exclusive Rights to that footage? If not, do you have anymore information that you can pass on about who filmed like: who recorded it, when it was filmed and exactly where?

That is beyond amazing but of course, the 'lantern" worshipers will be chiming in shortly!

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
That UFO footage is fantastic and it's from a documentery, should be an amateur Hoax...
I wish there were more details and witness reports about that sighting,
edit on 1-12-2010 by ZaphBot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrysalis

Like it was explained, if we're in an altered state (as I believe I was) then our 'truth" is in a deeper part of our brain where a polygraph test (thus far) can't reach.

I'd be real interested in taking one myself but like hypnosis (which I under-went) one has to be 100% ready for the results (be it right or wrong).
It's almost like choosing your own poison.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by downunderET

Did we watch the same video? What the heck are you talking about and...........why are you saying that?
if you're a debunker you'll remain a debunker after watching this

What the.......?

I don't think you're a debunker rather you're in denial and that's okay. Your belief system is reacting this way because this TRUTH is not yet yours.
Hopefully soon, it will.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunshineLaws
Really downunderET? Why do you feel "This programme was a disaster from front to back?" I thought it was actually very sweet. I don't think the programs intent was to prove the existence of Aliens, even though it did present a couple of abduction stories and footage I have never seen before.

I got the vibe that it was the story of one family's struggle with an issue that has caused a lot of problems throughout their life together. I thought it was very well done. ::shrugs::

"Very Sweet" huh, well to the people who know nothing about the ET/UFO issue it may appear "sweet"

The fact is that all of us are being lied to by world governments as to the presence of ET' engageing this planet.

The programmes intent was what ??? to make a son believe that his mother was or wasn't NUTS.

You have to realise that this is the biggest issue concerning this planet, and until you do the research and get the REAL story of what's going on, it will remain "sweet".

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

The only thing I know is that it was filmed in Glastonbury UK and that it is "exclusive" to this documentary. Hopefully, more information will be forthcoming about it now that it has aired.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

First off, I have had several experiences in my life that I do not talk about. Ever. What I would like to know is why this documentary upsets you so much? Just curious as to why you seem so hostile about this video, and by my comments. It's just my opinion.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Interesting video to say the least!

As to use the polygraph as evidence, I'm not so sure about that. I feel that the polygraph could be manipulated by your emotions at the time. As for the "evidence" that Peter talks about with regards to the hair sample, well I can't really say anything other than this is the ONLY physical evidence we have seen in a documentary such as this one.

I am open minded and hope that one day we can find some sort of evidence that we can get everyone else believe what most of us already believe in.

With that, peace out!!!

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I hear what you're saying and there is a lot of validity to it but.....look at many of the reactions just on this forum alone (regardless if the government is withholding evidence which....they are!).

People still don't want to believe it. Not until it's in their face. And not even a craft will suffice anymore (because people are convinced/confused that they are Black OP UFOs and some.....are)

So it is of my opinion unless the government is willing to cough up an alien in tandem with their admittance, not everyone will automatically and willingly just change sides.

And what was very interesting too to note was, the demographics in this video. It appears the older generation (50 yrs +) are the experiencers and the youngin's are the doubters. One would think it'd be the other way 'round.

Interesting.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join