It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO mothership releasing smaller plasma UFOs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Has this already been debunked?

www.youtube.com...

Looks like very good CGI .

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Looks good, I am sure perhaps someone on here has seen it or debunked it

I am no expert, if that is not CGI then it is real.

If the the people who filmed this brought it in for testing we would know for sure. Until then we can only speculate.

I am sure more info about his will come out once more members take a look at it.

I have never seen this before so I thank you for posting this.

I am not a skeptic, but I am careful.

I mind is open so until this is debunked I will keep a small hope that this is real.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Whatever it is it looks very cool indeed

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I dont doubt there might be life SOMEWHERE in the universe, I am just puzzled what they come to earth for, doing low flybys and heading off into space again. Using our magnetic field to gather energy? Boredom?

cj6

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
Looks like very good CGI .

I agree its very well done and creative

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Good acting, but I am fairly certain the sound effects those ufos emmit have been used before.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Very cool video and hats off to whoever created it. As much as I would like to think it's real they don't seem extremely excited. I know if it was me I would be a bit more animated and it also looks to good to be true.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

I dont doubt there might be life SOMEWHERE in the universe, I am just puzzled what they come to earth for, doing low flybys and heading off into space again. Using our magnetic field to gather energy? Boredom?

If I had to guess, my guess would be "bad." I suggest you spend alot of time with people you care about now and enjoy your freedoms. Eventually we will have to confront this thing. And the results may not be pretty from our point of view.

Mankind has no idea what they're up against. I predict we are going to get "slapped" really soon. Before the technological singularity. So before 2100. Maybe before 2030.... I have no idea on exact dates. I'm only speculating.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   

I think it looks pretty real. But i am no expert. Cant wait till someone with the skills to test this video to determine it is fake comes along, lets see how it goes. Either way i like the video, it is original in it's display.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Is this it .It looks impressive if this is real footage

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Oh jeez, the palm trees in the background towards the end give it away for me. I reminds me of that Haiti or what ever island UFO fake video.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Hi again,

I found this video most impressive if real.
The Hati one that was releases a few years ago on Youtube was a faked video by someone who was onto creating something that looked real but was not.
This video I am leaning on not be faked for one reason there have been other cases of Illuminus objects being released over Mexico and other places over the years and this seems to be increasing .
I have been into Ufology for many years and I do not see this as fake listen to the response of the people in the video .
Thats just by observation .

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   

I believe its real and the reason they are coming here has to do with in my opinion the beginning of UFO Disclosure from them .

Showing us they exist .

The thing that always gets me is People want great video footage and when they get it it can't be real no if the footage was just little lights they would say show me something close up with a defining shape to it .

Well the video footage you posted is well defined by whomever that night video taped this .

There are a few faked video's created for YouTube that confuse people from the real ones that people are video taping .

I think this video should be show to MUFON .

Maybe they can figure out what is happening.

I would really like to know where this was recorded etc .

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by wesufmcosmic

The sound effects kind of throw me off. I am willing to bet somebody somewhere has that audio file stored.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   

My instincts tell me this video is fake. Done really well, concept is probably along the lines of something not far from the truth. But the camera man's behavior gives it away, even before it shoots out the pods. Heh. If only Billy Maier had this kind of equipment, would've fooled more people.

new topics

top topics

join