It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS, what planet is this?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by rubbertramp

...JFK

zionists

NASA

zionist

Majestic 12

zionists

9/11

zionists

Google-Matrix-Skynet

zionists

mayans

there i fixed that for you.

LOLOL

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MzMorbid
Hiya Sayonara...No, it wasn't hooker with a penis either
Welcome to ATS.

Whyhi is a troll that uses this site to find lulz to post on his gaming clans site, imo xD

Yeah, I kinda figured that one out. "Location: Langley" is a dead give-away

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by MzMorbid

No, it wasn't hooker with a penis either

That's my career when I'm not a "government agent"

But seriously, this is the only topic where I've been a semi smart-ass, honestly. I don't even receive any government checks, I swear

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   

That the evidence and information about every one of those issues point to the 'non-conspiracy' conclusion.

Oh really now?

I guess that's why I'm a 'debunker'.

Blanket statements with no actual debunking along with it, hardly makes one a debunker.

But being someone who also seeks to debunk the bunk, I can respect your heart there.

I just hope your "debunking" has more teeth to it. As it stands-

JFK= Enough conspiracy to whirl even a skeptics head off his/her shoulders, and still stands as one of the most intriguing/convoluted American conspiracies yet.

NASA= Enough conflicting stories, deaths and altered pictures (not to mention lost footage and strange anomalies) that simply saying "it points to nothing" just won't cut it.

Majestic 12= I sorta agree with you here...but seeing how careless you are with sweeping away really troubling conspiracies, I may have to second guess my original research and look again.

911= Seeing how the 911 commission report itself states there were direct lies and conflicting stories handed to them by more then one agency involved, and states a new investigation "needs" to be done...I doubt you researched this enough to say you "debunked" anything.

Google-Matrix-Skynet= If you don't know what was meant by this statement...I highly doubt you got a real "debunking history" behind you.

2012= Yeah there is a conspiracy alright...but its more of a marketing scam and less of an end of the world event (IMHO).

Like I said...more debunking...less sitting on your throne and dictating cover-all answers I personally find weak and empty of any real "debunking" or provable fact.

And of course- to the OP...welcome to ATS...we may not all agree, but we are all related through one heck of a website.

Glad to have ya...

edit on 27-11-2010 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whyhi
reply to post by MzMorbid

No, it wasn't hooker with a penis either

That's my career when I'm not a "government agent"

But seriously, this is the only topic where I've been a semi smart-ass, honestly. I don't even receive any government checks, I swear

Smart-assing around is fine I suppose... Whyhi. Next time you swing by Langley could you snag us some of that CIA stash? "I know the pieces fit."-TOOL

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

I thought the Google-Matrix-Skynet was pretty self explanatory, LOL. I appreciate the welcome Mr Mask
See you on the boards... So many threads, so little time.
edit on 11201011/30/1010 by SayonaraJupiter because: add LOL

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS the world's most addicting site!

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
Hello and welcome to ATS the world's most addicting site!

Thank you very much, Night Star. I appreciate your outstanding attitude!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join