It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alot of new UFO´s seen around the sun, whats going on ?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Why don't the thousands of people who own a solar telescope see these "giant UFO's"?

They can get images of the sun like this:

Yet can't see an earth sized object near the sun?

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k
People should really read up on the information they try to use. Artifiacts are explained on the site, and the STEREO site if that is the "Sun's UFOs" du jour. The thought they are something made by anybody is very far fetched. How big are these "UFOs"? Let's see:

What this and all other similar threads over the last few days are a bunch of unskilled people who choose not to learn and just live in lala land. Use the information they give you and LEARN something, don't just make wild claims for which you have no more proof, evidence, or knowledge about.

"Information they give you"
Not all of us believe the Information they give us, thats why we question them here.

Great Thread by the way, All the debunkers are quick to criticise and saying stuff like the OP is unskilled and live in lalaland yet they provide no evidence of proof, just criticism and aloofness it seem they can just believe anything, I am not one of them I keep my mind open and my options limitless.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vandalour

I seen alot of these ufo around sun movie clips here on ATS..

these new ones are very intresting, could somebody explain how they can remain stationary beside the sun ??

stationary tells me its not satelite, planes or insects.. please debunk this

GIANT UFO UPDATE NOVEMBER 25TH

GIANT UFO UPDATE NOVEMBER 25TH 2010 ( HD ) Part 1

GIANT UFO UPDATE NOVEMBER 26TH 2010 ( HD ) Pt 2 of 3 PLEASE MAKE VIRAL ALL!!

Thanks for posting.

I found this article. Hope it helps answers some questions about the "objects". Nassim brings up lots of great points in his vid (toward the end of the article).

According to Mr. Haramein, every Sun contains a black hole singularity. Advanced extraterrestrial or interdimensional civilizations wishing to access our solar system with large (Earth-sized) spacecraft can do so through the star gate of our Sun.

Giant UFOs around the Sun? NASA claims malfunction, physicist says giant ET UFOs use Sun's star gate

www.examiner.com...

If I were to speculate, I'd say that the "objects" around our Sun are benevs and that they are purposely posing for NASA cameras as a show of force - saying, in essence, to the bad guys - we're giving you another chance to choose against crimes of humanity etc. Personally I think the objects are what I call portable worlds, some harbor warships. These worlds are an alliance from a variety of places both inter-dimensional, from other Universes and within our Universe from other galaxies.

Also I get the impression of a watering hole and how all sorts of life forms gather 'round to drink, wade and wash.

Just sayin.

Star
edit on 27-11-2010 by Antoniastar because: I forgot something.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
what

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by JokerzReality

i agree with jokerz, this could be a production.
the video obviously has some cgi work done to it, not necessarily with the ships but with the zooming out of the universe.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Vandalour

Why don't the thousands of people who own a solar telescope see these "giant UFO's"?

They can get images of the sun like this:

Yet can't see an earth sized object near the sun?

Why we sometimes don’t see the UFOs but our cameras see them?
The reason in your comparison is supposed to be the same otherwise
for what someone would hide photos and would cut the records of SOHO
as in the beginning of this year as I remember on Jan. 26/27.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I don't know what the objects are yet.

But I do know it is important for us to keep cool and remain skeptical and question this type of stuff in depth before coming to final conclusions.

Something like this should be pretty easy to verify with independant astronomers ( aka anyone with the correct telescope equipment).

And despite all my senses tell me to disreguard it entirely as a misunderstanding, I am still willing to keep and open mind and await verification.

Keep in mind, every week for quite a long time now we have had threads about this exact same subject, and using photography from those exact same cameras. So this isn't a new subject by any means.

I remain skeptical though. Maybe it is true after all, but I am hesitant due to various things not adding up.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
That's amazing!
But like is there any thing that could possibly exist, to be that near to sun?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by mel1962

theres a theory flying around that the sun is made of electricity, also that its some kind of stargate that these ships pass through lol

but what u sed, "how can these ships be so slose without burning up" gives even more credence to them being extra terrestrial, who knows what types of metals/minerals they use in thier crafts, if it was anything man made it would burn up, also these crafts seem to be able to withstand the sun magnetic pull.....which again is odd, at first i thought some were sattelites but again if any sattelites were that close to the sun they wud burn up and pulled in.....so either they really are there...or they have been photoshopped, the reason i say photoshopped is if u look at the part where its soho lasco c2, the blue screen and u see what looks like a comet fly into the sun, if u look below the sun, there is a clear coulour difference like a poor cut and paste job, so if that has been photoshopped then i can only assume that the rest has been done the same...

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   

I’m not sure in them because I received them by a third party, but I then
checked the records of SOHO, they were cut just at this time.
edit on 28-11-2010 by realitydiscovered because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

as per weedwhacker....u wade in calling people ignorant and fools etc, drop a little story in for good measure, claim they arent real and expect everyone to believe you....

WITHOUT any evidence to back up your claim, or scientific reasons as to why they are not real, or any type of proof that completely debunks it...sorry but a lil story doesnt cut it im afraid.

i for one in this instance think that its been photoshopped, however everyone can believe what they want, doesnt make them ignorant nor stupid. thumbs down for you

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Like someone said earlier, why can't they be craft of alien origin, refuelling for another jump... I can remember playing ELITE back in the day and you could buy fuel scoops, and skim a systems sun for fuel, saving you the need to stop off at the local space station and crash trying to dock..

Peace

Rock Ape

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by blaenau2000

How do you propose we give you proof of an absence? Look at the pictures above. They are an actual picture of the sun, not wavelengths to show content, nothing masked out, just pictures of the sun. Do you see anything there that qualifies as a planet, comet, spaceship, mothership or anything else?

When people make the claim something is there, it's up to them to prove it, not me. Show something is actually there.
If you choose to believe in the illusion, fine. It's a debate site, I chose the other side.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
"""and would cut the records of SOHO as in the beginning of this year """

Something again just struck the sun and SOHO is not releasing the impact photo's to the public.

After much thought about it I think the United States would NOT want say China to know the sun was just struck and a huge emission from the explosion is headed our ways. This would give the Chinese time to switch off their satellites to protect them.

Now that we have the Chinese guessing everytime SOHO blocks images....they guess something hit the sun and again and....turn off their satellites. We now have a tool to switch on and off....foreign countries satellites.

When these comets/asteroids strike the sun the anti-matter is not happening where it is supposed to be happening and they are studying it now. I think the occasional black spots are anti-matter sphere's caused by the impact into that nuclear reactor we call our star. Why they occur at the opposite side of the sun than the impact?? Who knows, it's physics we don't fully understand yet.

Something disturbed our asteroid belt and there has been lots of things hitting our sun recently because of it. Solar flares sending out energy and spinning up asteroids...or something came into the solar system and disturbed it. Either way....lots of big, big things have hit our sun just in the last 60 days. Maybe we nuked the asteroid belt. Don't think they wouldn't. Fear ensures Governments remain in control.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
There is no image where one can identify some sort of reflection of light off of the surface of an object. This leads me to believe, along with placements of the objects, that they are just variations in the coronal density and that they have an artificial appearance because of the cameras resolution or some other sort of image anomaly.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

NO....are you just making stuff up? Why?

NO, there is nothing unusual hitting the Sun.

NO, the asteroid belt isn't being disturbed by some phantom celestial body.

NO, and this is silliest...the USA is not trying to "hide" Solar activity from the Chinese!!!

China has their OWN observatories. As do Japan. AND, the ESA....which, BTW, operates the SOHO in conjunction with NASA!!!!!

What purpose is it, to just make this stuff up? Jollies??

Solar Studies in China

Japanese Solar Observatory info.

ESA and SOHO

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Not all of us believe the Information they give us, thats why we question them here.

But "they" are the ones providing all these pretty pictures in the first place. Why would they maintain a public website to post these images in near real time if they were trying to hide something?

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001

But "they" are the ones providing all these pretty pictures in the first place. Why would they maintain a public website to post these images in near real time if they were trying to hide something?

There are not real time transmissions even from ISS at least after the last triangle UFO
observed near it.
edit on 28-11-2010 by realitydiscovered because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Don't blame the Youtube uploaders. I've seen these "craft," or whatever they are, on the STEREO or SOHO official website. I can't find it again to save my life, but there is a function on some of these images that allows you to use a slider bar to move through the various wavelengths such as X-ray and near infrared. These anomalies only appear when you are looking at the wavelength that makes the Sun appear green. If you move the slider bar to either side of green, the anomalies disappear.

This tells me that these anomalies are NOT specs of dust, or scratches on the camera lens. If they were, common sense dictates that they would be visible in all spectra. IDK what they are, but they are real; of that I'm nearly positive.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by Pervius

NO....are you just making stuff up? Why?

NO, there is nothing unusual hitting the Sun.

NO, the asteroid belt isn't being disturbed by some phantom celestial body.

NO, and this is silliest...the USA is not trying to "hide" Solar activity from the Chinese!!!

China has their OWN observatories. As do Japan. AND, the ESA....which, BTW, operates the SOHO in conjunction with NASA!!!!!

What purpose is it, to just make this stuff up? Jollies??

Solar Studies in China

Japanese Solar Observatory info.

ESA and SOHO

It was expected, but people know who is the main distributor. BTW my photos originate from
Russia as far as I can suppose.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join