It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intersection of all these Prophecies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Does nobody else find this weird? I'm not the type to believe in all these doom and gloom scenarios; I was a teenager when Y2K came around, and I laughed merrily at it even then. However:

Time-Wave Zero
The Web bot project
Mother Shipton
The Mayan Calendar
The Bible Codes
The Hopi Prophecies
St. Malachy
Kali Yuga in Hinduism
many prophecies from the Qur'an

All these things from wildly different sources point to the same time period, and that's getting my attention. They all predict something huge on the horizon, and, to be honest, it's hard for me to shrug this off as just a coincidence. Has anybody else noticed this or have anything else to add to it? I've heard whispers of a special Jubilee in Judaism being just around the corner, and I also remember hearing something about the prophecies of Merlin.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
The I Ching (which the Timewave Zero was derived from...).

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
The Egyptian Labyrinth. The Pyramids.

The Jubilee of Judaism you hear whispers of, do tell more.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by gnosticquasar

I do find it most interesting. There are a few other sources that either point to a date near our present time, or describe in uncanny detail the events we see today.

I did some research on the various prophecies from around the world, and it was filling me with fear, so I chose to stop and focus on my inner self.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
As I have mentioned several times before, something terrible happened to the human past. The impact of the terrible/horrible disaster (whatever it was) gets engraved in to our genetics and DNA and the fear of DOOM and destructions following us ever since like a curse.

Ever heard of a prediction or prophecies talking about great and good time??

The sky is falling… is an ancient proverb to start with.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Are you sue that it's not just people taking every single prediction that they can and then shoe horning 2012 into it?

I can't for example find any mention of the year 2012 by Mother Shipton, just a lot of people assuming that shes writing about 2012 because they have already assumed that something is going to happen in 2012

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

Unfortunately, I don't know much about it. I've only heard that there's something unique about this upcoming Jubilee. I mentioned it because I was wondering if anyone had any info about it.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

I know they don't mention 2012. It's that they point to the same general time period as all these 2012 ones that has me intrigued.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

I also can't find any dates mentioned at all in the "Hopi prophesies" apart from by people that are saying that it means 2012 now that they think something is going to happen in 2012

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

But thats circular logic.
People think something bad is going to happen in 2012 hence any prophecy that mentions something bad happening means 2012.
Different prophesies have been used before through history to point to all sorts of different dates, 2012 is the current fashionable one

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

I fail to see what part of "general time period" you misunderstand; how "same general time period" can be interpreted to mean a specific year, I am quite unsure. I clearly stated that I realize that not all of these point to 2012.

I don't understand why you are so bound and determined to blow me off as another 2012 crackpot. I actually don't buy into this 2012 doomsday thing, but I nevertheless find myself a tad disturbed that so many different tangents seem to point to this time period.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Not to mention all the physical earth changes, that have started happening, that are the lead up to a magnetic and physical Pole Shift.

Oh, it's coming alright . . . and . . . it can come any time now, as the Mayans tell of the "time around 2012, from 2007 to 2015".

If people don't have ears to hear & eyes to see STILL don't believe what's coming down the pike after all these prophecies & now with the physical evidence happening . . . well . . . I guess they are going to be in for one helluva shock when it happens.

This Drunvalo Melchizedek video clip is Part 1/2 in which he speaks of the Mayan Prophecy & explains the evolutionary leap in consciousness we are going through right now & the upcoming Pole Shift.

PS: When the Mayans broke their 500yr silence recently, they chose Drunvalo to give their message to the world.

edit on 26-11-2010 by Maiden PEI because: Forgot to embed video

edit on 26-11-2010 by Maiden PEI because: To add commentary on video clip

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by amkia

As I have mentioned several times before, something terrible happened to the human past. The impact of the terrible/horrible disaster (whatever it was) gets engraved in to our genetics and DNA and the fear of DOOM and destructions following us ever since like a curse.

Yes, catastrophes do get etched into our Psyches, & the fear of doom does follow us afterwards...BUT...does that mean there will never be another catastrophe?????

No, it doesn't.

Ever heard of a prediction or prophecies talking about great and good time??

The reason prophecies are of gloom/doom is to warn people...so that they can prepare as much as they can/want to.

Have you ever heard of anyone needing a warning of good/joyous times?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

What general time period do they point to then?
If they don't mention years how can you know what time period they are referring to?
I fail to see what the phrase "general time period" actually means
edit on 26-11-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Uhhhhhhhhhhhh no.
1st- Please define your timeframe for claimed allignment of said prophecies.
2nd- Please provide your evidence that all of those "old" "prophecies" point to the same date. Real source evidence as in an actual date proven to be written in said "prophecies", not some doomsday website or bookseller's "interpretation" of when they were referring to cause its always been a profitable idea to hijack old vague prophecies for your own gain.

3rd- As for anyone that's lived within our lifetime or newer "prophets" like webbot.. again, it points to what date? Nov 6th that already came and went? The next few months cause nov 6th was a bust? 2012? Either way they point to current dates for one reason... cause that's whats profitable or relevant to them. Even webbots gullible followers aren't gonna pay that charlatan $10 a month to predict (wrongly) whats gonna happen in 43801 AD cause they wont be around to see his prediction (fail) so they don't give a damn. So of course they wouldn't "point" to any other date but the vague years long timeframe you seem to be point out. Not to mention every modern "prophet" is obviously latching on to 2012 now because its the latest trendy coolguy date cause of the mayan calendar.

4th- Please prove that there haven't been multiple "prophecies" and "prophets" for basically any point in history. Don't you remember when the world was gonna end in 2000?:
If you are claiming multiple prophecies for 1 vague time period significant then it has to be unique to said time period or your argument is also invalid.
edit on 27-11-2010 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
The "Something Huge" on the horizon is found in only one place and that is Yahweh's Word - the Bible. It is judgment, the Rapture and Armageddon. And yes, God is angry. Recognize the signs and know where they come from - our Creator.

--------

"There will be no peace on Earth until My Son's Kingdom. I will crush every kingdom now standing and rock the earth off its foundation. I Yahweh will destroy every enemy to My throne, and who can stop Me? Who can turn back My anger? No one." - Yahweh

Matthew 10:34 "Don't assume that I came to bring peace on the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

Exodus 15:3 "The LORD is a warrior; Yahweh is His name."

Yahweh, our God and Creator pours out His wrath upon mankind leading up to Armageddon. It is His will that you all know exactly where it is coming from.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReginaAdonnaAaron
"There will be no peace on Earth until My Son's Kingdom. I will crush every kingdom now standing and rock the earth off its foundation. I Yahweh will destroy every enemy to My throne, and who can stop Me? Who can turn back My anger? No one." - Yahweh

Sounds like something Kim Jong-il might say.

Matthew 10:34 "Don't assume that I came to bring peace on the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

Would make sense. Even a God would have a tough time convincing man to love one another. It'll take pain to achieve love, and it'll take love to wash away a God's reputation as wrathful and jealous.

Exodus 15:3 "The LORD is a warrior; Yahweh is His name."

Sounds like something a Marine recruiter would say.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   

as far as your mention of:

...many prophecies from the Qur'an

www.pakalertpress.com...

" Quran and 2012: Evidence Hints At Event Types and Locations of 2012 Catastrophe "
Posted on Pakalert on September 11, 2010

2012 Event Dates
Therefore, the 355 words in chapter #55 (The Merciful) corresponds to the 355 days of the Islamic year 1433AH in a one-to-one relationship.

As the above verse consists of 4 words (فَبِأَىِّ ءَالَآءِ رَبِّكُمَا تُكَذِّبَانِ) and is repeated 31 times, then God, The Merciful could be warning us of 31 events each lasting 4 days in chapter The Merciful.

Therefore, the first event will, with God’s permission, happen on the 44th day of the Islamic year 1433AH which is 1433-02-14 ~= 7th-Jan-2012 and the last event will happen is the 349th day which is 1433-11-23 ~= 4th-Nov-2012.

But while AH stands for “After Hijra” or after the migration of the Prophet (peace be upon him and his family) from Mekkah to Medina, the Islamic calendar started on the 1st day of the migration year[...]

2012 Event Types
What type of events are they? No one knows but God All-knowing hints at:

1. Meteorite showers as the 1433rd letter of the Quran falls in the word (stones from the sky):

———————————————————————

Quran 2:24

But if you do (it) not and never shall you do (it), then be on your guard against the fire of which men and stones are the fuel; it is prepared for the unbelievers

the prime number decoding of the Arabic Qur'an is very complicated...

the 31 sequential 4 day long events do not have to be all 'stones from the sky' the 31 events can be a
starting meteor shower, then a number of 4 day periods that are a direct result of the initial pelting
from the heavens, like 4 days of fires, then 4 days of tall building catastrophecies as many collapse
from the previous 8 days of metal and concrete stress & fatigue.... then 4 more days of finding then
disposing of the putrid bodies of the victims that generate plagues & filth washing down storm drains.

And finally another 4 day period of a second meteor shower and all the attending 4 day periods of
anguish for the Earth inhabitants.

just setting a possible scenario from the information presented, it's not like that is the prediction at all.

the www.pakalertpress.com server seems inadequate, the few times i've clicked the site
has been exasperating...good luck delving into this 'code' from the numbers of the Koran

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Considerations of time are, almost always, considerations of the consciousness of the 'thinker'; that is, the dualistic or 'fallen' consciousness; symbolized in the Quran as the 'beast that will come out of the earth' (Sura 27:82), as echoed in Chapter 13:11 of the Revelation of John. (The numbers "3 1/2 days", "1260 days" etc. etc. in the Revelation of John--or the "1290 days of the Book of Daniel--are, at this particular time, to be understood symbolically; which is NOT to say that they could not ultimately be manifested in the space-time reality as well.)

The problem here is that the term "time of the End" in the Book of Daniel Chapter 12 should also be understood as the "End of time"--time being intrinsic to the very nature of the consciousness of the 'thinker' itself.

What this means is that the Knowledge Revealed through the Vision of the "Son of man" and the Revelation of the "resurrection" occurs both before the creation of time and after the End of time.

Pursuing numerological interpretations of the Quran of one kind or another is not really that much different than what the "Bible codes" attempt to do.

Of much more importance than nonsensical distractions such as this is understanding that the Doctrine of "resurrection" mentioned in the Quran is a Doctrine of 'Rebirth'--something which, however, is CERTAINLY not as 'sexy' and 'marketable' as the distractions concocted by the 'thinker'.

And my guess is that the people involved in such numerological interpretations of the Quran have NO such Knowledge...

...or they would NOT be impressed by such nonsense in the first place.

Mi cha el

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio 2012 Event Dates Therefore, the 355 words in chapter #55 (The Merciful) corresponds to the 355 days of the Islamic year 1433AH in a one-to-one relationship.As the above verse consists of 4 words (فَبِأَىِّ ءَالَآءِ رَبِّكُمَا تُكَذِّبَانِ) and is repeated 31 times, then God, The Merciful could be warning us of 31 events each lasting 4 days in chapter The Merciful. Therefore, the first event will, with God’s permission, happen on the 44th day of the Islamic year 1433AH which is 1433-02-14 ~= 7th-Jan-2012 and the last event will happen is the 349th day which is 1433-11-23 ~= 4th-Nov-2012.

I find it particularly disgusting that Muslims are involved in this kind of nonsense.

The Quran specifically insists that Muslims do not "differentiate between the prophets"; meaning that ALL of the Prophecies of the prophets are to be considered valid.

So, why ignore the specific Prophecies of Daniel, Ezekiel, Zechariah and John and, instead, focus on a method of interpretation that originates exclusively in the "beast of the earth" (Sura 27:82) consciousness of the 'thinker'?

Because it is PLEASURABLE to do so.

Mi cha el
edit on 29-11-2010 by Michael Cecil because: spelling

top topics

join