It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction for Black Friday - Walmart boycott will fail - stores will be packed!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I just wanted to make a prediction that I believe will come true. I just read about some group doing a boycott of Walmart tomorrow. It's the first I even heard about a boycott. Therefore I believe it will be a huge failure.

I'll even make another prediction. I believe US stock prices will make a higher high than they did on Wednesday.

I'm just full of predictions tonight.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
You may be correct, my feeling is an unthinkable one, and that is the concern of certain interests turning "Black Friday" into a truly "Black Friday" with some sort of attack, a concern which I certainly hope does not come true, but yet it is there nonetheless....

Let's hope we are both correct.....

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by orionthehunter

Well Duh, ya think your prediction will come true, every year millions of shop freaks get their a@@ up and for some ungodly reason flock to the stores.
Naturally it will be packed, guessing that is kind of like guessing a pig will fart...

The sheep need their sales.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
The stores will be packed, cause people buy all the bargains, then resell them somewhere at a higher price.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I guess many can't resist what they see as a bargain price and are willing to wait in long lines. I stayed home as usual. I heard some nut jobs actual enjoy the crowds. Main prediction was as easy to predict as the sun will shine. Hopefully the stock market will go up next week.

new topics

top topics

join