It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Noah's Ark and the CIA

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by thematrix
... The story of the great flood and the building of the ark has been told in history by cultures predating muslims, jews and christians by ages if not millenia. Its been told in history of civilizations that predate the Biblical creation date itself.

The finding of the Ark, together with sumerian and other writings and with scientific data on how old it really is, could prove the bible and other religious books are blatent copy's of myths, story's and history of civilizations that were way before them.

Exactly right. I reccomend both of you take Ancient Civilizations at Grossmont College here in San Diego; made me lose my faith in the nonexistant (God). How can you beleive in soemhting with no proof for its existance except for some silly cryptic words in a work of fiction (The Bible).

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Exactly right. I reccomend both of you take Ancient Civilizations at Grossmont College here in San Diego; made me lose my faith in the nonexistant (God). How can you beleive in soemhting with no proof for its existance except for some silly cryptic words in a work of fiction (The Bible).

Many college and university classes try to beat the faith out of many students. I've seen some of it, it's not always right. Well, only personnal experience...

I see many of you are really into believing in science. I believe in it too. Heck, i am in computer science, and all science classes i've had till now i've loved. Now to my point :

Ok, many researches, many findings, many contradictions.

Fact 1 : me and many others believe in most of the bible, because of our FAITH.

Fact 2 : these forums talk about conspiracies

Fact 3 : most conspiracies i've read here are about people believing in something paranormal, either religious or not. They have faith in something and they believe goverment and science have either proof or not for or agains their beliefs, or that the truth is twisted.

Fact 4 : for some of you, you need the facts to believe... how many of you have the facts right under your eyes? im not saying on tv, books or worse, the internet, im saying right under your eyes... what if it's all a conspiracy? ohhhh.....
you believe it all because you have faith in those scientist, the medias and in your goverment.... i think of that tape they showed once on tv of that alien autopsy. someone has reproduced it afterwards even in color and better quality.

Either you take the bible and believe it, or think it's all gibberish
But remember that science wasn't always right.

Ok well... you have your faith in science, some have faith in the bible, some have faith in both.

Don't mind me, i still believe in God

Anyone has it's own faith in something

<< 1   >>

join