It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a heads up....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Kim is gonna bust out in a thanksgiving turkey suit
singing the song" I so Woonweee".

Oh and yes this could be a serious event,. we will see

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by BlastedCaddy

Do you know where he was stationed?
Or what part of the u.s he was living in?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by amc621

Thats cool AMC, I would prob say the same. I was deliberately vague theres lots I left out from the convo too. I did my ats duty. I heard from a very reliable source something that i should share with ats, once again vague i know. Big brother is everywhere believe it or not its up to you. I am not trying to put anyone out. So vague I will be. I am not jumping up and down screaming head to your BOP with your BOB no am I i am simply putting out there stuff I heard. Thanks for reading.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by BlastedCaddy

I hate to take the role of flamer but I guess beign the human torch for a bit is necessary.

I just had a conversation that let me believe that "something" will be going down in the Koreas over the next 72 hours and the White House is expecting a North Korean response.

Was your conversation with the television? Because it seemed to know a lot of what is happening.

He posted real early this am on FB, "going to join the fight. wish me luck and pray for me"...My friends brothers FB account was then erased.

This seems unlikely. Not to seem too contrarian, but the military encourages its members to use social media. In fact, just recently they stopped blocking Facebook and Youtube on base computers.

Also, South Korea has been in wargame mode since the 50s. This wargame got too close to the border and artillery rounds were fired. Maybe it was premeditated, but most likely Kim Jong Il was just lonely.

I think your paranoia is just that. No need to think about it too hard at this point. The big players like China, Russia, and the US seem to want this to go away. I even turned it to Hannity this evening just to see if he was going to start beating the war drums (like before Iraq).... so far.... all quiet on the western front.

We need to assess the next 24 hr news cycle. If war is happening, they will start conditioning us to like it now.

Keep your ear to the ground.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join